Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
First time I don't  believe btc can chanfes our financial and our life way but now it's really happened for us
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
A friend of mine told me about mining a couple of years ago and I wish I paid more attention to what he was saying  Undecided It used to be like a thing among a small circle of geeks and I was one of those pfff okaaay guys  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
I heard bitcoins from my classmates in school since it is one of the popular electronic coin in the industry.  Through this I got curious about it and engaged with these activities. 
It is nice thing that the cryptocurrency just like bitcoin was promoted by word-of-mouth,  they not spend any single value of money for advertisement. 
It is great since it will increase the demand resulting to higher market value which will provide more incomes.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
When I am broke I am looking for momey and way to earn it online I search and search and then I find the Bitcoin that is a digital currency. After that I explore it and join some groups in facebook and them I learn the bitcointalk the signature campaign starting from that day I create an account and still now making quality post for my signature campaign. I am happy because my effort are paid with bitcoins and since that day I am working hard to earn some money here in signature campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 19, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
I heard about bitcoin through my bro. He's being telling me about it for a while now. But you know when you don't really know about a particular thing and you are not sure, one will be reluctant but hey I'm here now! Hoping to make something good for the future.
Activity: 13
January 19, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
I read the article of bitcoin back in 2014 but i thought it was only a scam. Finally i started joining campaigns to earn bitcoins because all my friends are doing it and they teach me what to know all about bitcoin and how to earn profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from one of my friends in 2013, I never thought u could make money from it. When this summer the price was 3000$, I was like what a shame I didn't invest in it, when it was 300$ ) After it hit 20000$ I was like, what a shame I didn't buy it, when it was 3000$ LOL
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 19, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
I first heard bitcoin in 2015 from my classmate in college who is using it in gambling. At first, I think bitcoin is illegal so I never got interested on it. But in 2017 my friend told me that bitcoin is legal and I can earn money from it without being involved in gambling. I’m so grateful that I joined bitcoin trading, it gives me financial awareness and intelligence that I can use for my future financial problems and it gives me more profit.
Activity: 22
January 19, 2018, 12:01:04 AM
I hear bitcoin first to mu friend and they teach me to how works it and so cool online job but be patience.
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
When I heard of the bitcoin for the first time, I was a new student at a university. At that time, the bitcoin price was ¥1 yuan,but nobody attached importance to it.
Nowadays, when I look back and think if I buyed some bitcoins at that time, I would have become a millionaire possiblely, haha.......
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin by a friend of mine. My friend told me about finding bitcoin by joining campaigns in this program to earn a bit. And he told me that he bought a motorcycle from the bitcoin profit machine. I do not believe. After learning and approaching bitcoin. I find it really good and effective. This is the best way to make money on the internet
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 11:45:46 PM
Yes, i am fan of bitcoin, i hear it first from my officemates and friends, at first i thought it is a kind of pyramiding or some kind of scam.But when i read some article regarding bitcoin in yahoo news i found it legal and legit.
Activity: 230
January 18, 2018, 11:38:04 PM
the first time I heard bitcoin, I do not want to care..but old age as time I know little bitcoin from my friends and my brother more curious .. keep asking me about bitcoin, its technical, its benefits and how to get it .. in the end I want knowing about bitcoin through inter
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 18, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
I started as a young, broke student finding a way to make money on the internet. I tried a lot of things, from paid-to-click website, HYIP, starting a blog, affiliate,etc but nothing works. Then I stumbled on a Bitcoin faucet and become a faucet user. From that moment, I found this whole cryptocurrency world and start accumulating Bitcoin, trading shitcoin, and joining signature campaign. Those activities compel me to learn more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
You are rewarded by your hardwork, if you continue to seek for a thing you will find it at the right time and I think bitcoin just came into your
life at the right time. Actually it's not easy to understand bitcoin but if you are really interested you will find a lot of information that will help you understand everything about bitcoin. It's a journey, you start with making small money but as you go ambitious, you will definitely reach to the top.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 18, 2018, 11:28:07 PM
I started as a young, broke student finding a way to make money on the internet. I tried a lot of things, from paid-to-click website, HYIP, starting a blog, affiliate,etc but nothing works. Then I stumbled on a Bitcoin faucet and become a faucet user. From that moment, I found this whole cryptocurrency world and start accumulating Bitcoin, trading shitcoin, and joining signature campaign. Those activities compel me to learn more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 18, 2018, 11:27:34 PM
I first hear about bitcoin from my husband who teach me in cryptocurrency.At first I am not interested on it but as time goes by I became a member of it and work on bitcoin.Now I do have more earnings and join in bounty signatures to earned weekly on forum.All my available time I spend in crypto and not in social media just to waste my time atleast in bitcoin you earn a lot and gained some knowldege .
That's good, at least you are a family now, the more you work hard together the more you earn for your future.
Bitcoin is just a tool but this tool could help us achieve our dreams, regardless of our way of making money here, we all want that bitcoin will continue its
progress so we can see a great value of our holdings.
Activity: 48
January 18, 2018, 11:26:27 PM
Heard about it when someone in my facebook group introduces bitcoin and how massive the conversion of it to philippines peso.  Grin
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
Heard about bitcoin long enough. At that time I was not sure but after seeing people who have been following bitcoin, his life was more successful. Well, from there I am interested. Initially I was thinking, bitcoin is just crap and just give promise promise. It turns out not as I guessed. I have joined bitcoin. Now I prefer to spend time in my medsos better in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very interesting.
Activity: 119
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
January 18, 2018, 11:04:20 PM
I heard about bitcoin about two months ago from one of my college mate.But other friends didn't believe it.they laughed at me.but after I make some money from trading they asked about bitcoin from me.Then I laughed them.and I explained what is it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
January 18, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
I learned that bitcoin is newsworthy, but my real touch to bitcoin is through a friend's introduction, who explains to me what bitcoin is, what it does, how it gets it, how to trade it, and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: