Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
I just watch it on the news and I thought it is just another scam. Then my brother told me that his workmates are actually earning big profit with bitcoin. So I checked it out and now here I am working hard to arn bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 12:00:42 AM
In news saying the price of btc skyrocketed and normal people instantly became millionaires. Then now im here  Grin
Activity: 36
January 21, 2018, 11:49:03 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from my cousins and friends. At first, I didn't believe that bitcoin is legit but when I started seeing that they are earning I realized that it is true. I see that they finally buy the things they like and it is really motivating.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 21, 2018, 11:46:57 PM
it was back in year 2015, when i was presented with a networking program that use bitcoin as the payment method.

And how about the networking that was presented to you? was it successful? I first heard bitcoin through news from television and what i have read on the internet but i never give interest on it until my friend convinced me that there is money in cryptos.
Activity: 3
January 21, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
Recently I am start my journey with Bitcoin. I was first heard about bitcoin from Google where I was search how to earn Money. I am so much excited about Bitcoin. Now I am still trying to gather more information about Bitcoin.
Activity: 81
January 21, 2018, 11:33:40 PM
I become a bitcoin enthusiast ever since my friend introduced me to it. I'm not spending a lot but I think the time I spend reading .I am a gambler and I want to make it more convenient until I found bitcoin.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 11:29:12 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Yes, I'm a Bitcoin fan and I heard Bitcoin because of the Blockchain Technology. I am searching a decentralized technology that I will use for downloading and uploading files ala torrent then I stumble a website regarding Block-chain and Bitcoin. Then it becomes a love at first sight. I love both accounting and information technology and it caters both. This I started Bitcoin investment that always keeps growing.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 21, 2018, 11:09:58 PM
Actually I heard it from my partner then I don't really mind him. Few days later, I saw it on the television. After seeing it, I started to know about it, do some research then asked my partner about it.
Activity: 364
January 21, 2018, 08:29:01 PM
I first hear about bitcoin from a friend, since then i am interested in it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 07:39:15 PM
I heard about Bitcoin when I was studying about economics, and about the government's influence on it. I discovered some channels on youtube, in which the subject was discussed, and in one of the videos the owner of the channel talked about the coin and presented the steps to the people who wanted to use it
Activity: 17
January 21, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
It was a coincidence that i asked my friend about bitcoin and he explained me all the benefits that bitcoin have. At the middle of our conversation I started having the interest of learning ways on how to earn bitcoin, and its different options how you can have it. He discussed me about bitcoin forum importance and there you will learn from the forum on the topics of economy and bitcoin discussion and started reading those topics.
Activity: 49
Merit: 6
January 21, 2018, 07:01:30 PM
I heard about bitcoin because of my workmate, and he said what's the advantage and other usefull thing I can do about it,
so I read other articles about bitcoin.
Activity: 130
January 21, 2018, 06:29:02 PM
First time I know bitcoin cause my friend wore T-shirt that reads BTC then I asking him to explain everything about that to me. I realized that bitcoin profit. So, now I spend a lot of time reading and learning from this forum.
Activity: 294
January 21, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

My first experience about bitcoin when that all of my co -worker  talking crypto currency,so that time  i have no idea what they talking about,then one of  my friends convience me to invest in ethtrade,by changing your fiat money into bitcoin and you invest it  ethtrading site, so without having hesitation,i jooined that group and after 5 months of investing we should find out that all our money investment turn to nothing because we victim of scamming,so that time with my own self  i research in google about bitcoin, about block chain ,and everything about cryptocurrency,until one day  one of my co worker and now my mentor ,introduce me for being a bounty campaign in this forum,and i found out that this is a great oppurtunity given to me to know  this site's because  my knowledge of bitcoin will be added at the same time you earned by joining the campaign.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 21, 2018, 06:19:51 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin because of my classmates, everytime when it's our breaktime they all facing their phone typing something in their phone so I got curious then I ask them what they are doing and they told me about bitcoin, of course at first I don't have any idea
Activity: 134
January 21, 2018, 06:16:52 PM
I was an entrepreneur, before last year I did not know what is bitcoin? then my friend told me about bitcoin and how he can get it. he told me about trading, and bitcointalk forums I just smiled initially but when bitcoin broke through the 1000 $, I think this is a very valuable coin and with a very significant rise makes me think this is the best investment for the next few years.
bitcoin has changed the pattern of thinking about investment,
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
January 21, 2018, 05:59:49 PM
I stumbled across bitcoin in 2010 while searching for alternative e-currency product soon after the suspension of transfers on e-gold in 2009. But then I didn't take advantage of the opportunity.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 05:53:48 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

through one of my relatives just a newbie here still trying to find out more about bit coin in hopes of become a millionaire
Activity: 27
January 21, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
Interesting question.

I first heard in 2015 when a friend mentioned it to me. We managed to build a few rigs together and started mining. We also invested in some other coins but unfortunately they didn't go so well.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 05:50:14 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

through one of my friends i am just a newbie trying to learn what bit coin is a hopes of becoming a millionare
Pages:
Jump to: