Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
I heard rumors about a virtual money called bitcoin with a very fantastic exchange price ... at that time I was interested in wanting to mine bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
I heard bitcoin from my friend 2 yrs ago but I was not convinced that time...as time flies we met again last December and it surprised me from his earning from the signature campaign and also the testimonies from this community.
So, I'm here now hoping that I learn more about cryptocurrency and be able to join in the bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 04, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
This is a devastating question for me. I heard about Bitcoin when you could buy tons of BTCs with just a few cents and I had promised myself to look deeper into that.... and then I forgot.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 07:43:28 AM
First I has saw the Bitcoin in some advertisement in online after that I search something about Bitcoin in Google then only I came to Bit[Suspicious link removed]gle was helped me very much to earn money.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

My friend told me about this forum and from that they i learn how to work on bounty campaigns and promote ico's platform in order for them to get more investors. It was really hard to work on the corporate world so i prefer working at home advertising this bounty campaigns and doing some services like translation that will benefit the ico.
I already heard this thing bitcoin but I didn't mind it, but my friend once told me about it and he introduced it to me. He explain it to me briefly but technically which is makes it complicated for me to understand. But I didn't give up to learn it that's why I always talking to him asking many questions about it.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 04, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
If memory serves, four years ago, I heard it through the television way back when a couple of people were doing stuffs with bitcoin atm. But only now did I give it much attention as I thought it was a waste of time to be involved in it before.
Well I my case I just accidentally heard it from two person which we ride in same train and they are talking about bitcoin. I was curious about what I heard that day that's why I was efforted to search it on Google chrome and massively analyze and understand it.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
I heard it from my friend and its sounds interesting that is why I am here now. Gathering ideas and learning how to improve my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Well I treat my friend as a blessing because he introduce me this thing called bitcoin. And since that day I was being  interested and do my best to learned it and how to grow and work my account. And for that I am now earning the coin which sometimes I used when I needed money to provide in my parents.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
I read it on web and heard it from my friends. They helped me a lot in my first steps. Later on I was explaining the same thing to my other friends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
January 04, 2018, 07:17:42 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

My friend told me about this forum and from that they i learn how to work on bounty campaigns and promote ico's platform in order for them to get more investors. It was really hard to work on the corporate world so i prefer working at home advertising this bounty campaigns and doing some services like translation that will benefit the ico.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 07:15:57 AM
I heard Bitcoin first from my friend. He's sharing his experience here in bitcoin, how he earn much profit, he can actually buy his own stuffs, and support his studies. So I was inspired by his experience because were not a rich family, we dont have that much in out possessions. My studies is quite having struggles in terms of financial so from that day I decided to join so that I can support my needs too.
Activity: 8
January 04, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
At first time I heard about it from my friend and then from nees
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
If memory serves, four years ago, I heard it through the television way back when a couple of people were doing stuffs with bitcoin atm. But only now did I give it much attention as I thought it was a waste of time to be involved in it before.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
First time heard from my friends in 2016, I thought what this deception Embarrassed
Activity: 95
January 04, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Tôi đã nghe về Bitcoin trên web. Tôi ngưỡng mộ những người giàu có bằng Bitcoin. Trong tình hình hiện nay tỷ lệ thất nghiệp rất cao, nhưng nhờ Bitcoin tỷ lệ thất nghiệp đã giảm đáng kể
Activity: 77
January 04, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
I heard bitcoin from my classmates then they had a story that one of my friends earned 0.5btc then they converted it to our currency and wow I was hooked but I didn't believe it at first because I thought it was a scam but now that i've tried it I guess its safe to say that I believe them now. Thank you.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I used to see a group talking of bitcoins.. suddenly I became curious and I asked them what is it actually?
Where they are accepted and where can I get those...and I got interested..then I searched how to earn... Thinking like a fool I tried to mine btc but of no use...then I tried Ranking here... Signature campaign didn't accept Jr. Members...but now I am a member...N I earn a lil bit of my pocket money..
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
I heard it from my friend and its sounds interesting that is why I am here now. Gathering ideas and learning how to improve my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 06:02:11 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first hear about bitcoin last two years ago when I was once a member of the community that used bitcoin as their mode of payment. At first I was little confused about this digital currency because I have no idea about what is the use of it until I found out that it has a good influence for me since I had earned this bitcoins from the community I have been involved and since that I have found many things on hoe to earned more bitcoins.
Activity: 112
January 04, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
It was my former student who actually introduced about bitcoin.  I wasn't convinced at first but eventually through her testimonials and proofs of earnings I was totally amazed and convinced...and so now, I am part of it...willing to learn more and earn more! Thank you bitcoins!
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin first in my classmate. One of my classmates discover it by his own so that he shared it to us. When they started bitcoin the value of it is really low so that I am not get interested to it. But now they earn a lot because bitcoin keeps on increasing so that i get started too. I am happy that I become part of it so that I have a will to help my family and friends financially. In these past few days there are some news and articles that talks about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: