Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 04, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
first if bitcoin knows my friend because he has been playing it long ago. Because I did not know how to start with bitcoin and I taught him how to play it because of my friend
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 03:27:29 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Well in my case, I already knew the bitcoin back then but I didnt give it much attention compare to now. For me back then bitcoin was for hackers and those web developers and luckily a friend of mine introduces me and give me the right infos about bitcoin and I find myself laughing that I was so stupid to think that way before. Pity coz if I only knew the real purpose of bitcoin before I wont waste a time and invest with it right away. Now, Im participating in trade and in this forum that I can say that gives a lot of people an idea on how to utilize in the crypto world. Thanks to my friend and also to this forum. Smiley
Activity: 208
January 04, 2018, 03:17:01 AM
first I saw a friend told me about bitcoin which is very profitable for its users, I think it's just a story only, after I go into the bitcoin it directly, I also believe it turns out bitcoin very profitable .., sorry said he was a bit out of the question.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
i first heard bitcoin from our neighbor whose getting rich in investing bitcoin, i thought then it was a scam
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 10:07:47 PM
my first heard all about bitcoin when my friends spoke to me about that, and in my first expression, can i get rich when i used it? but when i try to use these forum and participate in any campaigns, im very thankful to my friends that it helps me a lot on my everyday needs. and every i got my fiat, ill send him a little bit gift of mine, exchange on helping me.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
first I heard bitcoin from my friend, I immediately see the internet site that I open and I ask again to my friend what exactly bitcoin it. many difficulties to understand bitcoin early as a beginner, difficulty making a wallet to create and understand what will happen in the future. from the time I became a beginner I became a big fan of bitcoin and always looking for way to better than ever. all that takes learning and hard work in order to get the results to be achieved and now I have achieved all of it.
Activity: 546
January 03, 2018, 09:59:57 PM
the first i hear about bitcoin from internet and news
many news publish about bitcoin cause the growth is so amazing
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
January 03, 2018, 09:57:38 PM
The first time I heard my friend told me, watching friends play quite good, to their own contact, contact for some time, I feel OK, increased their knowledge.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
I already know bitcoins before but never had an experience on how to earn the coin then my friend help me and introduce this forum and i learn those bounty campaigns where i can work on ico's in their platforms and from there i started to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 09:29:47 PM
i am hear from my friends, about have 6 years of experience on trade BTC Litecoin and so on.
About half an years i start to attention this range. And from about 1 month ago.  start trade,
as an new student, i need learn more, also i hope have more firends can talked together from all countries.
Activity: 19
January 03, 2018, 09:24:10 PM
I heard about bitcoin from my lil brother who has joined first. He has proven that bitcoin change his financial and he can earn extra money.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 08:32:33 PM
I first heard of bitcoin from a conversation of  my batch mates. Initially i thought it was just a scam since it's very hard to trust digital currency, after a while a friend told me that this was legit and i've starter to read more and understand how crypto works.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 08:27:30 PM
How did you first hear about bitcoin?

I have heard about bitcoin from my friend who has account in bitcoin. He shared about it to me .
Activity: 65
January 03, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
when I first heard the name of bitcoin I thought bitcoin was a company or something, but when I asked my friend I knew that bitcoin was a very expensive type of digital money, and I decided to invest through bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 05:42:18 PM
I have heard for the first time in my school but haven`t given attention than my friend was trading it and he made a lot of money, I decided that the time was now and invested into it now I can`t get out  Roll Eyes
Activity: 89
January 03, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
First I heard about bitcoin few years ago on Internet and television news..Then few months ago I completely  learned about this things from my friend..He is earning huge money from bitcoin..Thats it..
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
I tell you how it was. At first I heard about the growth of bitcoin, but did not begin to delve into it. Then the friend began to explain what it is and how to use it. and here I am here Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
The first time I hear about in bitcoin is during our lecture in Finance subject.
There is a circumstance that our professor tell about the virtual currencies and its positive and negative effect on the society which is caught my attention. From that I start to make some research about it.
I heard about it at a public gathering in last year December and I was told by my friend to get into bitcoin now it get rise in coming year and I listen to him and invested my annual saving and same happened bitcoin starts to rise and till now it in unstoppable and it has blessed a lot to me and still I am looking for more profit to come and I am sure bitcoin will keep on giving me same like past and I am really happy to have it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 03, 2018, 04:22:35 AM
I saw a post on facebok from my friend about a bitcoin matrix and I was like, " what is bitcoin?" and then I googled it and so many things I learned after that. thanks to the lady whom lead me to this crypto era.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
I saw some posts of a cousin about his bitcoin,he was posting his emotions, that he’s overwhelmed of his profit, i got curious about it, until another family member showed to me personally her achievements in bitcoins that she only started acquiring thru joining forums and now she is enjoying her life because of bitcoin, and she taught me on how to join and get in to bitcoin, and now i am so happy that i have started bitcoin too😃
Pages:
Jump to: