Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 02, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
When the first time I hear Bitcoin, I do not take care so much. I think it is just a scam. But when my friends show his profit when holding Bitcoin. I researched and started trading Bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 02:16:22 PM
I am not a fan of bitcoin and I also did not know what bitcoin was, but after I read an article I was very tempted to invest in bitcoin because I see bitcoin is a new gold in the world of cryptocurency and now I want to be able to, I am to add knowledge in this forum I am very excited because bitcoin really very tempting for me.
I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend he told me that he has a bitcoin so first of all I don’t give concentration to him because I thought it’s a kind of joke I ask him how digital currency can work so when he teach me about bitcoin so believe me it not only change my life but it also make me rich because bitcoin is really such a great currency and I will request to every one join bitcoin and make yourself rich in a short time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
The first season of 2015 I heard about bitcoin.At that time I worked for an IT company as a social media marketer.
For our marketing purpose we used Bitcoin at that time the value of Bitcoin was 1 BTC= 370 USD.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
I heard on a community forum (not this one), they had a program based on btc payments for each upvote your posts had from the community
Activity: 2
January 02, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin from my husband  Smiley
Activity: 254
January 02, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
the first time I know bitcoin is bitcoin is a new currency in the form of amazing digital currencies very rapid development but initially I do not understand how to get bitcoin after I was browsing what bitcoin I finally understand and very amazing
Activity: 6
January 02, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
I heard about bitcoin about five years ago but didn't pay attention to him. A few years later I read about him in one authoritative media. Then I did a little research, after which I became friends with him.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 02, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
The first time I heard bitcoin, I did not believe it and even I underestimated the prospect of bitcoin. But, when I see bitcoin prices getting higher each time I believe that bitcoin has a bright future for the future, it is also supported by the number of digital projects that utilize the presence of bitcoin so that it can lift the bitcoin price so far.
Activity: 193
January 02, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
My first contact to Bitcoin was from friends, that was 3 years ago. He stopped looking for Bitcoin and I got addicted to it. Now its too bad for him, because he has to start again from scratch.
Activity: 267
January 02, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
From my friend and then from news articles.
Activity: 59
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard the bitcoins On my friend. It was said when we were with my friends on one occasion.
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
January 02, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

It was back in 2013 when i had just started working for an SEO company. I had a teammate at that company who was just starting to research how to build a mining rig. We also heard about the silkroad and that also brought with it the topic of BTC.

I really wish I had paid it more attention then. But honestly I am happy I get to be a part of the growing market now because in another 5 years people will be equally as envious of this moment.
Activity: 48
January 02, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
Well, first heard bitcoin by my friend. He said that could make my bitcoin generate enough money. but, I do not believe it, until I find the information itself. yes, and it was true. I just want to thank my friends who have made me join the bitcoin world. it really affect my life
Activity: 29
January 02, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
First I heard about bitcoin from TV news then I search internet to know more
Activity: 230
January 02, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
first I heard the word bitcoin, I do not believe in the bitcoin because it is just fantasy and there is no proof. after I searched the internet about bitcoin I was a bit of a believer what a bitcoin was and actually I started asking again with my friend that I said just imagine it and he instantly explained the actual bitcoin and showed me the income earned from bitcoin.since that I started learning bitcoin and up to now I enjoy the results given to me.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 02, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
I am a Bitcoin fan and an Altcoins fun. I knew Bitcoin by ads. I just saw an advertisement about it on my newsfeed. But I just ignored since I am not interested on investing because I have no idea about that. Then after a couple of months I saw it on my friend's post about Bitcoin. And I got curious. After that I started to invest just a small amount. Enough to buy undervalue coins. Then I started to buy potential coins to hold until my desired profit hit.
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
i heared the knowledge about bitcoin from my friend. he tell me that it is digital currency and it is in soft form means we cant touch it.
Activity: 1302
January 02, 2018, 12:17:07 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Bitcoin is digital currency which started its journey at 2008 and many achievement it aquare a positive position in the world. I first heard about bitcoin in two years ago and i create my bitcoin account about 6 months ago.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin from a good friend of mine. It was the same day that he first heard about it as well. He then discussed it with me and asked me to clarify it a bit more. Then I read about it just to help him out. Back then I never thought it would grow this much interest on me. Sadly, he already lost interest about online money. He believes in "Fiat money on bank account", even he doesn't like cash I suppose.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
I heard Bitcoins in our office when my office mate are very fascinated when talking about it.
Also they tried to introduced what is Bitcoin and teach me how to invest on it....
That is your chance to invest in bitcon, actually you can improve your learning by making a deep research in the internet
as all information are available online, make sure you are ready when you decide to invest because investing in bitcoin has a risk associated to it.
Internet is best source for making and increasing your information so if you will buy bitcoin through internet it will give you a lot of sites. Now bitcoin has a lot of source for knowing about it, I have a lot of you tube sites with bitcoin and getting information,  so I heard about bitcoin from one of my friends and she taught me about bitcoin and asked me to use bitcoin for source of income and I am using and getting high profit with it.
Pages:
Jump to: