Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
i first heard about Bitcoin through a friend.He was investing in it for the first time so he  told me why dnt you research and read about it to know more
Activity: 37
Merit: 7
January 03, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
the first I hear about bitcoin when price was 2000$ after china ban.and start investing bitcoin after find price breaking 10,000$.

hope to have great year like 2017 was
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 11:12:33 PM
It was on the facebook groups about make money online with pictures where they have piles of cash in their hands. There are networking, ptc, hyips and bitcoins was one of them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 10:06:47 PM
Hear it about a long time ago with my friend who introduce it to me, but i was very hesitant to hop in into the hype. Right now i'm starting to gain profit thinking what if i started it back then when my friend introduces it to me, smh.
Activity: 351
January 02, 2018, 10:01:29 PM
I heard it with my friend and he told some stories and facts that bitcoin is existing. So I feel interestes to it and I decided to join the community of bitcoin user and eventually you will love it.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
Some years of back, i always looking for a part-time internet related work and many of time i also work with ptc and revenue sharing sites, and they are pay via bitcoin then i also day by day deeply know about bitcoin and it's market value.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 02, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I learn bitcoin from a lower year that I know. I got amazed how he manage to learn a lot from here. I almost got inspired that I could manage to help my parents financial needs with it. Though bitcoin became part of my routine it doesn't kill so much of my time which made me so interested about it. I could also do my studies together by earning extra income from bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 02, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
I heard bitcoin for the first time from my friend, from that moment I started reading articles in social media, then my friend also introduced me bitcointalk, just by reading the reviews here I know a lot about bitcoin
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 09:10:37 PM
First heard it in my second year of college. A friend of mine get our number and doing some things and was earning money. I didnt understand it very well back then and I regret that I am only starting now.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 02, 2018, 09:03:59 PM
Wow, for me that was a very long story... I first came across bitcoin around February 2013 on YouTube via my mentor's channel - EliTheComputerGuy. Eli is a real geek so i love his teachings a lot, then one day he made a video talking about bitcoin, blockchain, bitcoin wallet, private and public keys, that sounds interesting to me that was how i got started with bitcoin. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

when i first time heard about bitcoin im never been interested at all and never been believing that its true that bitcoin have been pay for a higher prices...but one time my friend told me about bitcoin ang explain the good income and how to manage and to be a part of bitcoin and changing life some of member so im proud to be one of member of bitcoin....
Activity: 126
January 02, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
First heard about it from my close friend earlier this year. The first time I heard bitcoin, I did not believe it and even I underestimated the prospect of bitcoin. But, when I see bitcoin prices getting higher each time I believe that bitcoin has a bright future for the future, it is also supported by the number of digital projects that utilize the presence of bitcoin so that it can lift the bitcoin price so far.
Activity: 56
January 02, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
I've known about it all along but started trading just last year. What a pity.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
It was about 8 years ago when I went to school. The computer scientist told me about it for the first time. He did not say much, but I knew that the computers in the room were different, they worked even at night, I did not know why. Today I know it.
Activity: 66
January 02, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
From my neighbor, he ask me to become a referral for his faucets account lol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 03:38:56 PM
I came to know about bitcoins from my friend who was very easily earning good extra income from signature campaign and he showed me the entire procedure to get into signature campaign and also showed me his earnings in his bitcoin wallet which really attracted me towards bitcoins and slowly and steadily even I started to learn about bitcoins and started earning from signature campaigns which was an great source of additional income for me at that stage.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Actually i was persuaded by my student who is doing trade already in this community. at Firsts i thought that it's like a digital currency but upon reading i learned that this is a whole lot platform of opportunity.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I learned from my good friend who wanted to turn me into this business. I will say honestly, I was not convinced of this idea, because I thought that it would not be a chance for success. If I did not dare, I would really regret it now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
January 02, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
First heard about it from my close friend earlier this year. Then my co-workers talked about it everyday a few months ago. That was when I got interested in it and start doing my own research. I can't remember hearing much about bitcoin from 2011 to 2016.
Activity: 2
January 02, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: