Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard bitcoin from my partner. One evening, I was so annoyed that he didn't give me any attention but he so focused with what he was doing that night. He told me that it was bitcoin and told me everything about it. I ignoured it for I thought that it was just a scam. Until he showed me some proof and then there started everything.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 02:44:46 PM
I discovered bitcoin from my friends. They are earning money or bitcoins through campaigns. I only started reently because I didn’t actually believed it but now I do and indeed, you can earn bitcoins and convert it into money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
It was hard not hearing about bitcoin this year! It was on the news everywhere where i live, so eventually i got around to researching it a bit deeper!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 02:11:21 PM
One of my facebook friend send me a link for captcha and one of the mode of payment there is bitcoin. I just download the app to store my earnings which is coins.ph from captcha. I put my PHP Wallet there and I notice that there is one more wallet which is BTC Wallet. I did some research about bitcoin until I found out some list of free bitcoins to earn. That is how I first hear or should I say know about bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
I heard about this bitcoin from my friend, he said this bitcoin is an online job that can make quite a lot of money. after that I took part and I learned bitcoin from my friend
Activity: 17
January 01, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
one of the my friend was told about bitcoin.it is the easiest way to earn money and get more profit.he was teach me how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 145
January 01, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Bitcoin is a vast field. You can't just grasp the whole concept on reading an article, book or attending an online tutorial. The field is vast enough to have hell lot of topics contained within it.

Everytime i read something about Bitcoin, I feel astound. It never fails to surprise me with its huge potential. I read news about it, i surf web engines, i explore the forum, i go through the different books written on the subject. And the best part is i never fell bored or extinguished. It always increases my thirst for acquiring more knowledge. I have acquired so much interest in the topic that i love to explore the market more n more.

And it was a friend of mine who told me about Bitcoin. And I'm very thankful to him because it has really made my life better.

also i don't fail to share this topic with others. I encourage my friends to participate in this field. Because investment in Bitcoin is like no other!!
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I was able to know about bitcoin through social media wherein a friend of mine shared it saying how profitable it is. I didn't believed it right away since frauds and scammers are everywhere instead I just observed my friend and as I do so, I was able to realize that it is true so I asked him to teach me and without any hesitation, he did. I am thankful for my friend for introducing bitcoin to me.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
January 01, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I am a big fan of bitcoin ever since and all of it started when I overheardy classmates convesation about bitcoin wherein I have been noticing them lately to have a lot of money so I came up and asked one of them. I was not convinced at the beginning but as I gave it a try, I was able to realize that bitcoin is legit and very helpful. I'm grateful for that friend of mine for sharing to me bitcoin.
Activity: 392
January 01, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Firstly i heared about bitcoin from my friend while we discussed top-rated startups. So i told him the most effective and interesting sphere to research is flying car or smth like that. We spent a long time to discuss it. Since that he told me that the future assotiated with cryprocurrencies. I didn't even know what he was talking about. And didn't try to know what is that... At that moment BTC price was 120 dollars per one.

Now i read a lot about it from cryptochannels and the forum. There are a lot of clever guys with their own opinion...)
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
January 01, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
First time I heard about bitcoin from a youtube channel when I was watching a online earning related video.After watching the video fewl days latet my mind poke me and i started to earn bitcoin after some month's.
Activity: 154
January 01, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
First time I have heard about bitcoin it was when I joined a promising site about three years ago. It was difficulties at the beginning with the wallet to create and to understand what was but reading some things in internet and wikipedia I was fascinated by him. Since that days I am a good fan of bitcoin and always try to find ways to have some more than I have.
Activity: 5
January 01, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
I heard about it five years ago, but I did not really bother with trying to understand it until last year. My bad.
Activity: 74
January 01, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
the first time I heard bitcoin from social media, it turns
Warning - out after I found out, a lot of advantages to use bitcoin
Activity: 154
January 01, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
first heard about bitcoin is from a news segment where a bunch of young businessmen are being interviewed on whats teh benefits of bitcoin and who currently uses it in our country. 5 years after that interview the acceptance of bitcoin somewhat increased in in our country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
Yes i am a bitcoin fan. I read various blogs and news about bitcoin. My collage friend introduced bitcoin to me. Then he told me about the block chain, then what bitcoin is and then how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
January 01, 2018, 10:12:44 AM
I learned about bitcoin through a friend. It was the talk of most peer groups in my place and I got curios. Upon knowing that they are earning good money from it, I got interested and tried to learn things about it through my friend's guide.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 01, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
I heard they call Bitcoin as a scam and MLM coin.

What do you think about it? Always someone will be against the new thing. It's natural. Through fear. I heard about BTC a few years ago but only now I started to make money. A little late...
Activity: 51
January 01, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
the first time I heard about bitcoin from my friend, and I was immediately interested to play bitcoin also by looking at my friend's earnings are quite a lot then I told my friend to teach the basic basics of playing bitcoin and gratitude now I also have benefited by playing bitcoin
Activity: 5
January 01, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
I heard they call Bitcoin as a scam and MLM coin.
Pages:
Jump to: