Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
The very first time I heard about Bitcoin from an email in my Inbox. Actually, the mail didn't make it to Inbox, it was in the Trash or Junk folder. That was the first time I heard about Bitcoin. Then I come to know about cryto currency. So, actually I heard about Bitcoin first, then I come to the light of decentralized online money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 02, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
As far as I can remember, I'm an old member from this called symbianize where I started my career as a freelancer during my college days. I did a lot of stuffs such as data entry, web research, virtual assistant, transcriptionist and any kind of work so that I could earn money in addition to my regular allowance that was being provided by my parents. It just came to happen that I bumped into a thread pertaining to Bitcoin, which at that time wasn't even that popular. Months passed and I just noticed that more threads / topics created regarding this digital currency. My curiousity arise and I did my own research about this BTC. Fast forward, I registered at this forum, convert my earnings into Bitcoin and became a part-timd trader.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 10:36:49 AM
My friend told me about that time. I did not pay much attention at first, but then he began to delve into this topic and when he began to tell me again, then I already somehow became interested))
Activity: 98
January 02, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
I first hear of bitcoin through Google search engine when I was looking for a way to make extra income without investment. That is where I come across bitcointalt, btcvisit, coinurl and other bitcoin services site online. Since then I fell in love with bitcoin and crypto currencies in general and have developed my knowledge on trading, mining and analysis.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend and senior brother. Then I searched on youtube to know about bitcoin but I couldn't understand. Right now I have a little knowledge about it & I do work in BTC. I hope it will help to overcome my financial situation by earning money from BTC.
Activity: 160
January 02, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
Fisrt time I heard btc, I don't believe can earn a big money but my friends have got it. Now I do btc  and wish can earn  a big money and help my financial and changed my lifeway
Activity: 56
January 02, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
I read about it on Slashdot, the first news site to mention it. My initial impression was that it was super cool, but it will never become popular, so why should I waste my CPU power on it (GPU mining still wasn’t a thing back then, never mind ASIC).

Then a bunch of governments messed up a bunch of things, and here we are - suddenly everybody’s a crypto-anarchist Cheesy
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Actually I am not a fan of Bitcoin but in reading random articles in a social media site. I knew Bitcoin as a payment in darkweb, obviously to any illegal transactions. I thought only the riches people can have Bitcoin because I knew that it has a big value but then a friend of mine who are working with Bitcoin teaches me about his knowledge about it. From that day until now, I am working with Bitcoin.
To be honest on this, Im not a fan of bitcoin. Yes I agree on you, all I know is bitcoin is an illegal transaction until one day my uncle told me about this and told me on how much he will earn on this kind of transaction. So from the very first I was really shock because I didn't expect this, so I tried search this in net and on that time I was interested to join Bitcoin because they always say that it can help us big. So I try and I really love to work in here because besides on earning money, I also can enhance my English proficiency. When I first hear bitcoin I was surprise on how it really works and also attracted.
Activity: 28
January 02, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
when i heard first time i could not belived in it because as it can see as the digital currency and feel that i will be fall again but as i wait for few week i do believed that i wasting my time and should start investing in it, so i start doing investment in it and getting good profit from it.
Activity: 40
January 02, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
From TV, LOL

It was in 2012, on the german TV channel PRO7. In Galileo they had reported about the BCT technology. But unfortunately I invested in 2017.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
I heard about Bitcoin from my friend 3 years before. I can't believe on bitcoin. Even i also criticizes my friend who involved in it. But after i saw my friend last year with his dream car and says i got it from bitcoin then i realize the power of it. After that my friend tells everything about bitcoin and i also read article on bitcoin talk its gave me maximum knowledge of bitcoin. After that i invest in bitcoin and now i am in good profit.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 02, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I have seen lots of advert about bitcoin for like a year plus until a friend now personally introduced me to it. Before then, I never wanted to know about it because of some ugly experiences in the past about online investments.

Activity: 147
January 02, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first here about bitcoin from a friend when it was about 100$.
Wish i invest then Sad Sad
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
January 02, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Actually I am not a fan of Bitcoin but in reading random articles in a social media site. I knew Bitcoin as a payment in darkweb, obviously to any illegal transactions. I thought only the riches people can have Bitcoin because I knew that it has a big value but then a friend of mine who are working with Bitcoin teaches me about his knowledge about it. From that day until now, I am working with Bitcoin.
Activity: 77
January 02, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from facebook, when my friend on facebook post about bitcoin price is quite expensive, then I asked what is bitcoin? What kind of latest gadgets or what? Then he just explained that bitcoin is a kind of money
Activity: 21
January 02, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
I am not a fan of bitcoin and I also did not know what bitcoin was, but after I read an article I was very tempted to invest in bitcoin because I see bitcoin is a new gold in the world of cryptocurency and now I want to be able to, I am to add knowledge in this forum I am very excited because bitcoin really very tempting for me.
Activity: 6
January 02, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
The first time I read about bitcoin five years ago on some site, but I met him only last year. Now I'm a big fan of bitcoin.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 01, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
Back in 2015 I think on this movie called "Dope", and still didn't know what it was until 2016
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
MY friend invested in a scammy altcoin called "Capricoin"... this made me sceptical, so I researched bitcoin and blockchain technology... The best discovery I have ever done in my life!
Activity: 448
January 01, 2018, 03:17:58 PM
i first heard about bitcoin in 2013 through news paper
Pages:
Jump to: