Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 02:45:44 AM
I heard more information about bitcoins because i am an I.T. student and i never thought that i can really earn it. The only way i know how to earn bitcoin is through a mining hardware so i am very thankful that i found this forum and i can work at home.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:24:00 AM
I heared bitcoin when i was watching TechSmartt's Video, and that is the time i dont know what bitcoin is...
Activity: 2
December 26, 2017, 02:20:53 AM
I first heard about bitcoin through Bitfort. After having spent some time on the website, I found it to be quite reliable. The service is smooth and hassle-free.

Check out their website: https://thebitfort.com/

You can download the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptomining.bitcoin
Activity: 476
December 26, 2017, 02:17:51 AM
My friend and mentor introduce bitcoin to me 2014. That time Bitcoin to the USD is about $276 and I was not serious or have confident because I quite did not understand it. If I have done some thing then i may have been a millionaire now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 26, 2017, 02:04:03 AM
i first heard about bitcoins from my local news as it said that shops are starting to accept new currency called bitcoins which popularity was booming at that time

For me, Bitcoin was introduced by my friend, she taught me how to work on it. Just like here in forum, she share all her knowledge to me like, how to trade alt coins, mining and specially my favorite pastime joining signature campaign, it looks like your just talking to your friends in social media, cause you just post a comment in every topic and that's it their going to pay you if you finish all the required post.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
December 26, 2017, 02:00:32 AM
I heard about bitcoins when i was in college and from there i started to earn bitcoins through mining with only one graphics card, Then i am very thankful for my friend who introduced me this forum and now i can earn a lot of money through working on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 5
December 26, 2017, 01:59:08 AM
I heard from one of my closest friend . And after that more people started using bitcoin and gained intrest in it which attracted me too in bitcoin and their response towards it is great as it is crypto currency and no losses
Activity: 47
December 26, 2017, 01:51:29 AM
The very first time I heard about bitcoin was 5 years ago in a magazine article. It didn't catch my attention enough so I passed. 2 years ago I saw a bitcoin ATM in a mall but it wasn't operative yet and the last time I heard about it was at a dinner with some acquaintances who have been investing in it for a while (mining and exchanging cryptocurrencies). Then I decided to give it a try and here I am Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
December 26, 2017, 01:41:35 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from the news of a TV station, there was news to say that the biggest bitcoin mining was in China and could earn up to millions of dollars per month.
Activity: 3
December 26, 2017, 01:02:11 AM
2 years ago my computer was hacked and hackers demanded bitcoin... but unfortunately I didn't buy any bitcoin...
Activity: 12
December 26, 2017, 12:57:18 AM
I have heard about bitcoin from a you tube video. However I have a little disappointment, why this video didn't pop me early this year. I have just started  investing in crypto currencies and looking forward..   
Activity: 37
December 26, 2017, 12:52:26 AM
The Rogan Board

in 2010

shit

also,

I am bant there now. want back in bad.
Activity: 33
December 26, 2017, 12:50:13 AM
When i heard Bitcoin at the first time, I think what the fuck vitual money, why is people going to believe it and throw money to it.
How can Bitcoin get real money, can unbeliveable. Seem like cheating...
But now, when I understood Bitcoin, I just believe Bitcoin will make better future for me (if I'm not lost money in trading)  Grin
copper member
Activity: 126
https://www.freelancercoin.io
December 25, 2017, 04:59:02 PM
My ex coworker told me that bitcoin is next generation of currency.

This is reason why we started the cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 18
December 25, 2017, 04:54:33 PM
For the first time about bitcoin I learned in 2015, when a friend was looking for an online earnings, remember we climbed on various cranes, captcha, barely took the money and blew it( Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 25, 2017, 04:50:53 PM
First time i heard bitcoin is about 4 years ago.
Honestly, i don't have interest to know more about that even im IT student, but it happens about 6 months ago

i have more interest on this thing, really make me profit
I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend because he was using bitcoin from a long time and he was earning from it from a long time and then I ask him to teach me about bitcoin because that was something new for me about digital currency so when he teach me about bitcoin so then I take a start here and now I have a lot of money from bitcoin because bitcoin is really a great currency so I’m now a regular user of bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:08:14 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us.

Actually,i first heard bitcoin from my friends,they are talking about bitcoin and how to earn money from it, of course i got interested because it involves money, that's why i asked them how to use it,at first i didn't understand it that's why i also search details in google,and now i already know how to use bitcoin and how to earn money from it. Thanks to my friends  Wink
Activity: 42
December 25, 2017, 05:02:29 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was when I was watching videos about the dark web. Bitcoin is commonly used in dark web as payments for transactions and illegal purchase of drugs and etc. I thought that bitcoin was only available on the dark web. Then my brother introduced bitcoin to me. He said I should try bitcoin, iI was jobless during that time and knowing the price of bitcoin is high I said sure why not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 04:56:16 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I read it sometines in the news, because its trending and also a friend of mine who is always trading about bitcoins.
Activity: 5
December 25, 2017, 04:36:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Share your experience with us. Grin
The firstime I hear about bitcoin is because of my friend he is into bitcoin since 2015 and the effect of bitcoin to him is very amazing, so I decided to talk to him to teach me how the bitcoins work and how to earn it.
Pages:
Jump to: