Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 48. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:31:01 AM
i heard Bitcoin from a friend at first i was curious because she earn from it, so i asked her "How" then she teach me and i do it all by myself now.

Honestly,I just first heard bitcoin from my siblings. They told me that their classmate are is using it and earning from it Since then, they influenced me to try this too so that I could earn also.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
December 28, 2017, 08:28:21 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from news in 2013, at that time its price was quite low, but I didn’t make any investment  as I had no idea what it was....
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 08:01:21 AM
I heard about it a couple of years ago. I work in IT, so news about cryptocurrencies and the underlying technology is pretty common.
I bought my first BTC when it was around € 600 / BTC. I wish I bought more...  Grin
Activity: 602
December 28, 2017, 07:58:57 AM
I never heared bitcoin before and i dont know and no idea about it, but the first time i heared it from a friend i just simply join with her help on how to do it. Until such time that i really love doing activities here especially in the forum and until now my day is incomplete without doing bitcoin activities. This is now my hobby.
Activity: 1
December 28, 2017, 07:54:46 AM
from social media. And now the price changing day by day
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 07:54:14 AM
i just know bitcoin when im searching a games in the google then saddenly one exchange pop up saying if you sign up you can get 50php of load then i sign up thats the start of my journy in  bitcoin 2015  Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 07:52:12 AM
From a friend long time ago ...
Activity: 70
December 28, 2017, 07:50:32 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Fist i heard it from my auntie, we all know that shes doing a online job which bitcoin is she got rich by doing bitcoin so that i ask on how to do it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 07:47:23 AM
First I heard from my brother _in_low. Then  I search  on google to knowledge  about Bitcoin.And learn from brother _in_low.In this way I want to earn money with heard work.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 07:25:52 AM
First heard about Bitcoin from my close friend. therefore I was very interested & try to know closely about Bitcoin. my friend was very positive about that issue that why I involved in Bitcoin.  my friend discovered it a few years ago but this year my first hard about Bitcoin. further local news & some social media also help me know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 06:40:34 AM
My groupmate prepared a presentaion about Bitcoin for our English class. Didn't pay attention then, regret now...
Activity: 10
December 28, 2017, 06:08:45 AM
I didn't hear the word bitcoin hence I saw it. One day i was scrolling in my facebook page then I suddenly stop at a bitcoin picture because of curiosity, I ask my elder cousin about bitcoin. Then he explain everything to me and her biggest secret on how he gain money and Im surprise that he uses bitcoin hahaha. That how I was first hear bitcoin!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 28, 2017, 05:37:07 AM
I heard Bitcoins in our office when my office mate are very fascinated when talking about it.
Also they tried to introduced what is Bitcoin and teach me how to invest on it....
That is your chance to invest in bitcon, actually you can improve your learning by making a deep research in the internet
as all information are available online, make sure you are ready when you decide to invest because investing in bitcoin has a risk associated to it.
Activity: 39
December 28, 2017, 02:39:46 AM
I heard Bitcoins in our office when my office mate are very fascinated when talking about it.
Also they tried to introduced what is Bitcoin and teach me how to invest on it....
Activity: 154
December 28, 2017, 02:17:08 AM
I first hear about bitcoin in facebook. I saw someone posted a picture showing the current price of btc equivalent to our fiat on that time. And I was amazed, asked my self in mind if that's really true? So I started make a search about it until a user here in the forum invite me to join.
Activity: 514
●●
December 28, 2017, 12:23:35 AM
I heard from my friends because all my friends are familiar with Bitcoin and how it works.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
December 27, 2017, 11:44:01 PM
From bitcoin I found out through a message that gave me the opportunity to make money, from there I got to know the first words of the world of cryptocurrencies fausets and satoshis. Yes I am a fan, I keep up with the news whenever I can. I do spend a lot of time researching cryptocurrencies including BTC. I inform myself through social networks like facebook and instagram, pages like taringa informed me more about this world, and then I myself looked for the information separately, either by videos or articles
Activity: 13
December 27, 2017, 11:40:57 PM
I was in a cafe and overheard two men talking really loudly about bitcoin.... arguing over whether it was real or fantasy to think it could ever have true value.  One guy called the other an idiot. 

This was 2013 I think.  I went home and googled it... but still stayed away for a couple of years.  Will never forget those two guys arguing about it though. 
Activity: 34
December 27, 2017, 11:39:33 PM
I know about Bitcoin about 2 years ago from my brother then i do search on google to got knowlegde about it and i want to earn it with hardwork
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 11:34:35 PM
Reading it on a different forum, it was making reference to people buying something online which was correlated to gold
Pages:
Jump to: