Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:39:32 AM
I know to bitcoin when it is a virtual currency can not transaction too many illegal
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 24, 2017, 11:14:53 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I heard bitcoin from a friend who said it is useful for him and uses it for many purpose. The internet made me aware of what bitcoin is
Activity: 336
December 24, 2017, 11:12:24 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was with friends but I wasn't convince to try it until such time that my friends showed me what they've got from campaign and bounty thats the time that I've tried joining BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

When I heard Bitcoin, at first I just got confused and curious about it like how to invest, how does it works, etc. but when I my friends taught me how, today I just got so addicted to it because I can really be riched in trading Bitcoin. It helps many investors to earn more and to normal people like me, I earned additional income aside from my fixed monthly salary at work. Bitcoin, helps us in so many ways such as online payment of bills such as water, electricity, etc. by using cellphone or personal computer. For me to be knowledgeable, I read the news and seek advices from the experts so that I will know what should I need to do in trading.
Activity: 3
December 24, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
I heard about bitcoin from my brother. When I heard, it was very interesting. Now I'm able to explore all the stuff about bitcoin here on this forum and internet Smiley
Activity: 47
December 24, 2017, 10:56:26 AM
I hear bitcoin from my friends and cousins. And they are the one who taught me how to do bitcoin so im very thankful to them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 10:55:44 AM
I've heard it to my friend. Then I didn't believe him right away because I don't think it is true. Then I do some research to know more about. After that I join the community.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
December 24, 2017, 10:51:35 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My friend who do trading bitcoin introduce it to me.
But prior to that I'm already reading articles about bitcoin but i cannot understand until my friend explain it to me.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:48:08 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard it from my friends in school. They told me and also encourage  me to join in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very helpful for us people because this will help us to earn some money and use it for many purposes.
Activity: 3
December 24, 2017, 10:44:39 AM
I've seen it first in youtube videos then months later, I heard it from my wife. I really don't mind of this word for the first time cause I am a full time worker on a private company. I think bitcoin is a shit game on network that scam people. That was how I thought of it. But now, it change me something into green signal to choose and accept bitcoin challenges. For now, as a newbie here, I need to know more about of this how it works by using this forum. Shocked
Activity: 22
December 24, 2017, 10:43:27 AM
I first hear it with my highschool friend he's into bitcoin so much that he invited mo to join but i decline for the reason that i thought that bitcoin is a scam after some time I heard that my co-worker are really earning money in bitcoin without investing any money thats the time I got interested to it.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:21:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes,  i am a bitcoin fan and i wanna to share to all of my friends that i am a bitcoin fan. Bitcoin is really helping to financial problems and all of my needs solved because of my bitcoin.
Activity: 112
December 24, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
 The acquaintance invested and suggested that I also invest in bitcoin and I agreed
Activity: 336
December 24, 2017, 09:46:45 AM
I heard first about bitcoin from my  friend. It sounded interesting and immediately I search for it. I have been a bitcoin addict since that day.
Activity: 56
December 23, 2017, 08:44:58 AM
I heard bitcoin when I was researching about the dark web. Bitcoin was used there for illegal activities such as buying drugs and other illegal transactions. Then my brother introduced me to bitcoin and this forum. When I heard about how high the price of bitcoin I got interested and planned to join in. The more I learned about bitcoin the more began to love it. I hope more people would accept bitcoin so more people can use this amazing currency.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 23, 2017, 08:00:18 AM
Every day I spend a lot of time on bitcointalk forum browsing on COINS ID information, also can see the various exchange price and K line graph, will also visit some latest information about the COINS, but I think it's worth it, because I have something.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 07:35:04 AM
The first time i've heard bitcoin is when my professor taught us about deepweb.The first thing that i knew from bitcoin is it is used for illegal trading of weapons and etc but it's really amazing that it actually exist.However,since some people does'nt have any background knowledge about bitcoin it kinda makes a bad impression to us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 03:22:32 AM
I hear about bitcoin to my cousin,he ask me you want earn money to post only and he told to me download coin.ph in playstore and create a account.I create in coin.ph and he teach me about bitcoin how to earn money and what it is?.I hear for the first about bitcoin to mg cousin.Good and special oppurtunity bitcoin because easy way to earn and its help to everyone who needs money for the family or emergency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
December 23, 2017, 03:05:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I remember the time that my bestfriend wanted to have a person who will use his Bitcointalk account in able to have a profit weekly. Well, that time, i have no idea what are the transactions about Bitcoin but i already know what Bitcoin is, because of social media like facebook. I tried to use it and he accept me, He said that i must search more infomations about Bitcoin. Because of him, I'm gaining and earning my profit weekly because of signatre campaigns.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
December 23, 2017, 02:56:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I hear this when i am scrolling my newsfeed. Tjen after that I just ignore it since I thought it was a scam. After a weeks or months maybe? A friend just came and told me about this. He give me a little discussion on hoe it works and how the pricing system occurs. Then I tried since many people says it true. Thats why I am here now
Pages:
Jump to: