Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 51. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 04:17:32 AM
i informed about cryptocurrency  before two or three months ago. i'm studying at a university. I first heard about cryptocurrency from my friends at university. They said me how to trade and how to get some profit. Then i search more on internet.Then they gave me seven  vedios about cryptocurrency. it was very easy for me to understand about this field. because all the vedios are in my mother tounge.so now i'm trading on bitcoin.now i am informing my friends about this field.... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 420
December 25, 2017, 04:11:40 AM
I heard and received information about Bitcoin through my friend, he has been in the Bitcoin forum for a long time therefore he told me to follow and create an account in Bitcointalk forum, initially he told me to read and learn in the forum to be able to follow and post in the forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 25, 2017, 03:52:56 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from social media facebook, there was a discussion about bitcoin and it made me curious to know bitcoin and found out bitcoin is a very fun and profitable thing.

Me too, I first heard it when I was browsing my groups and there is a man who opened a topic about the ways on how he earned money online and bitcoin was one of those ways that he said, at first, I thought that it was just a fake info or maybe a scam but when I started to search even further, I learned that I was wrong and I started my journey to earn bitcoins
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 03:19:08 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

first time from gambling site when my friend till me about new coin can be used in gambling.
today bitcoin bigger than gambling
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
December 25, 2017, 02:04:32 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Well, I hear the word bitcoin when I was reading an article in the deep web. Bitcoin price ranges from 1bitcoin : 1000$. I aslo hear it from my friends that it is an anonymous crypto-currency that has a potential to become a source of investment for us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:03:46 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My sister in law was the first to engage in bitcoins back in 2015 and pursued us to join her. At first i was skeptical about it, reluctant actually because i see it as a fraud. Regreted that i did not listen to her because as of the moment, she has earned a lot of money out of it, but hey its never too late isnt it.

I also think it as a fraud knowing that the first information that I got was bitcoin was use in the darknet for illegal crimes and I completely do not trust it but all along my mind was changed because it was not made for that and it was made for a better purpose.
Activity: 31
December 25, 2017, 01:48:30 AM
I first found out about bitcoin in 2012 when a family member mentioned he was experimenting with cryptocurrency.

Since that since I’ve been following bitcoin and some of the more modern digital currencies like Litecoin, Goldcoin, and Ethereum. Many people are unaware that the race for the future contains hundreds of contestants built on Nakamoto’s protocol: Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations

The internet unshackled information, Satoshi Nakamoto unshackled money. And money makes the world go round.
Activity: 672
December 25, 2017, 01:24:19 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from social media facebook, there was a discussion about bitcoin and it made me curious to know bitcoin and found out bitcoin is a very fun and profitable thing.
Activity: 158
December 25, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
from my beloved mother, I am unemployed and worried about my future and therefore gave me knowledge about the world of crypto and bitcoin I never believed my mother's words until finally I tried to research myself and woosh... i'm me here now to earn money for my future better and my mom
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 25, 2017, 12:26:14 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My sister in law was the first to engage in bitcoins back in 2015 and pursued us to join her. At first i was skeptical about it, reluctant actually because i see it as a fraud. Regreted that i did not listen to her because as of the moment, she has earned a lot of money out of it, but hey its never too late isnt it.
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 12:25:14 AM
I wanted a secured and cost effective way of sending a money to oversea to fund my monthly betting subscription back in 2011, A friend in U.K recommended a new way of sending money oversea through crypto currencies. I was curious , did my research and find out that local exchanges existed in my neighborhood. I bought few btc back then and sent it. I develop interest in crypto since then.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 25, 2017, 12:22:41 AM
First time i heard bitcoin is about 4 years ago.
Honestly, i don't have interest to know more about that even im IT student, but it happens about 6 months ago

i have more interest on this thing, really make me profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 12:19:21 AM
My friend told me about bitcoins 3 years ago. After that I was interested in this technology and criptocurrency at all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
December 25, 2017, 12:13:59 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin at the age of 12 years, at that time the price is still $ 1000, and when I hear again at the price of $ 13000.

12 years old? Wow, you must be so young that day.
Then you must be lying about your age in your profile, it's stated that you're 19 years old now. And clearly, you can't be that old knowing the fact that when Bitcoin hit the price $1000 it was this year on the early December.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
December 24, 2017, 11:24:16 PM
I've heard about bitcoin not long ago from a friend, he told me everything about it not that specifically so i searched it on the internet and keep on researching and searching and then i decided to join this community to learn more about it because this caught my interest about cryptocurrency and other stuff here that i didn't know that even exist in the past before i got here. I know im kinda late, like super late, yah it sucks but i know there's more for me to do in here.
My friends don 't know what Paypal is so ... yep , I don't remember what I was searching for on google but I finished on this 1.3 million viewer video and that's how I heard about it . (basically two videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7opj5-32hw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_PeYgMbiVk

I knew Bitcointalk before that but only from currency exchange section because I was looking for trade . then after viewing those videos the guy posted links to Bitcointalk (miners applications) and from that day I started asking etc .. and here I'am Shocked

I first heard it to my brother. Everytime my brother will go home here at our province he keeps on mentioning to me about bitcoin. How bitcoin is changing his life, and helping him a lot of his daily expenses. And then now its Christmas his here and he show to me his account earning enough and pursued me to join bitcoin. And now here I am ready to learn the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 54
December 24, 2017, 10:01:14 PM
I've heard about bitcoin not long ago from a friend, he told me everything about it not that specifically so i searched it on the internet and keep on researching and searching and then i decided to join this community to learn more about it because this caught my interest about cryptocurrency and other stuff here that i didn't know that even exist in the past before i got here. I know im kinda late, like super late, yah it sucks but i know there's more for me to do in here.
Activity: 77
December 24, 2017, 09:39:59 PM
 I first heard about Bitcoin from TV.Many news on television say bitcoin is a hoax.However… Cry
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 24, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

How did you first hear about bitcoin? because of my friendship so I heard the bitcoin and taught me for that so much I'm sorry for him because he does not really have two minds to teach me bitcoin! so it was so great that I became friends with her and she considered me to be a real friend so we were just like our brothers and sisters. so my friend first heard the bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 24, 2017, 02:08:17 PM
A few years back when I was browsing a forum and wanted to buy something and I needed Bitcoin to purchase it. Since then I am involved in the community!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
December 24, 2017, 11:40:43 AM
The first time I knew about bitcoin, when my husband cousins ​​told us that applying or working in bitcoin was easy and would help us to have a part time job. At first we did not join but when we heard a news that they received their wages here, we had an interest in joining in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: