Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:33:55 PM
I know a few months ago from my friend who already knew about bitcoin, I did not really want to hear my friend's explanation, but after so long I got money from the campaign and became a passion for me. Finally I often open some articles about bitcoin, sharing with experienced friends and seriously doing my work in bitcoin...
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 11:16:36 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin from a group of students at the mall then I tried to search it through the widely known Google.
Activity: 84
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
December 27, 2017, 07:07:00 PM
I first read about bitcoin in one article on the economic forum.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:06:08 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
In my case I first heard bitcoin when my coworker invite me to use bitcoin and see how it would be true. And until now I'm  using it as of this one gives me exact what I expect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 07:03:29 PM
I got to know about bitcoin in this year 2017 by my brother. Who has been working on this forum or on bitcoin for several years but one day he also asked me to do such a work and I asked what the work actually is.? Then he taught me everything on it and from 1 month ago I started working here.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
I got to know of Bitcoin in 2016 on Twitter. A friend i was following on Twitter used to post a lot about Bitcoin and i took time to read hos post one dayand that was when i got to know of Bitcoin.
Activity: 169
December 27, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Few years ago I am not a bitcoin fan, but when my co-worker told me about Bitcoin this year it amazed me and it helps my life to change and until now i'm focusing bitcoin but not full time, I have my full time job and just make sideline here in bitcoin.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
December 27, 2017, 12:31:51 PM
The first time I hear about in bitcoin is during our lecture in Finance subject.
There is a circumstance that our professor tell about the virtual currencies and its positive and negative effect on the society which is caught my attention. From that I start to make some research about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 08:21:38 AM
It was my cousin who first introduced to me cryptocurrency last year. At that time I wasn't really interested because I was thinking it is just a scam. But then, after one year, I've found out that he was actually gaining profit so it caught my attention. It might be too selfish that I'm just looking forward with the money that I may gain, but as I keep on reading, it made me realize that its concept is really something to look forward with.
Activity: 247
December 27, 2017, 08:19:57 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard about bitcoin when talking to a group of friends and one of them gave a 'basic knowledge class' within 10 minutes and we were all fascinated and soon bought into it.
Activity: 140
December 27, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
It was announcement on the one of my favorite forum site in 2009 or 2010. They say the money of future, buy and forget for 10 years. I did and forget for good. No idea wherer is that my seed phrase.
Activity: 15
December 27, 2017, 07:50:36 AM
I first heard about bitcoin when talking to a group of friends and one of them gave a 'basic knowledge class' within 10 minutes and we were all fascinated and soon bought into it.
Activity: 12
December 27, 2017, 07:42:43 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to me out of curiosity. One day, I decided to be a little bit more productive with the way I use the internet, so I looked for useful information. I stumbled across an article about bitcoins and viola!
Activity: 80
December 26, 2017, 03:25:37 AM
2 years ago my computer was hacked and hackers demanded bitcoin... but unfortunately I didn't buy any bitcoin...
The first time I heard bitcoin was bitcoin and blockchain, which was known in 2013 by the media around the world about bitcoin prices. Encryption and distributed authentication is my favorite.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 26, 2017, 03:18:01 AM
About 7 years ago i was looking at the advertisements somewhere and i was thinking that it was some kind of shit. What was the point that rypto if you can't buy anything... i was thinking that time. But it was my mistake that i did nit recognized the opportunities and havn't the right understanding of the financial market rules.
Activity: 144
December 26, 2017, 03:09:44 AM
It was 2013. I told my friend about Bitcoin, and said that this is the future!
But I do not understand how to buy bitcoin in 2013, exchanges have not been. So I bought a beer and forgot about bitcoins until 2017 Cheesy
Now i'm lament.
Activity: 630
December 26, 2017, 03:05:10 AM
I heard it back in 2009 when all peoples said it another great scammer.. Lol. 
Activity: 331
December 26, 2017, 03:03:24 AM
Hello! And I am grateful my friend for the acquaintance with bitkojnom . Simply in a conversation he once asked me if I had heard anything about crypto-currencies and bitcoins. And it began. I was interested in this topic, and I'm here) Now I'm actively monitoring the news.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
December 26, 2017, 03:02:44 AM
i get the information about bitcoin from my brother he teach me how bitcoin work  and about the block chain technology in 2016
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 02:54:54 AM
I knew about bitcoin back when I was in college. I remember hearing it from a professor or classmate. It wasn't much of a big thing back then, just an alternate way for paying something. I'm still surprised how it suddenly grew in a few years span. Back then 10 bitcoins were just enough to get you through the day.
Pages:
Jump to: