Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:09:08 AM
From friends and family last year.. Am happy to find. Myself trading bitcoin
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 08:07:54 AM
I first came across bitcoin on BBC news in 2014 during the rise of silk road marketplace.
Activity: 58
December 18, 2017, 08:00:49 AM
I left job an jumped into Crypto. Best day ever. No guts no glory  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 07:52:58 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Through a friend. I was actually interested in investing in the stocks exchange. But my friend introduced crypto currencies which he said was similar to the stocks exchange but with faster returns. And so I got curious and searched on it. I was fascinated and so now here I am in the crypto world.
Activity: 58
December 18, 2017, 07:52:41 AM
On the radio.. on the way to another hard working day... imagine what i did next? ....  Cool Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 07:51:02 AM
i heard it from my friend. at first i did not believe about this bitcoin that my friend keep on saying that you will earn money through bitcoin. i thought it is a scam but then he explain me about it and he show me the money that he withdraw from a bank. i believe in him and i started investing and trading. i did not realize that i already earning big within 2 months. im so thankful to my friend teaching me bitcoin.
Activity: 163
December 18, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

因为自己投资非常感兴趣,当时在读大学的时候网上就有很多人讨论比特币,我也就逐渐了解到比特币。很遗憾的是当年的我没有钱没去购买。
Because I was very interested in investing, there was a lot of people talking about bitcoin on the Internet when I was in college, and I gradually learned about bitcoin. It's a pity that I didn't have the money to buy it. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
December 18, 2017, 07:40:14 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
My reaction when I first heard about bitcoin is just Im thinking hard that I'll  be getting curious for that because my co worker invited me to use bitcoin with the benefits of like this and etc. But I've  think bigger how cone this one can make money, but then my friend demonstratred all the things here in bitcoin and how it would work so Ive try to use also and now I'll  be the one who encourage everyone to join also bitcoin because it helps a lot and your time in doin nonsense will be worth it and have a back pay.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
December 18, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

we just did not say anything about bitcoin, but we did not realize that we were just a few months.for some months we just tried to find out that even if we did not pay the wages, we just need to post it, it's a good thing to do He also learned how much bitcoin means.
Activity: 182
December 18, 2017, 07:17:31 AM
I Frist heard about Bitcoin from my close friend. he already worked with Bitcoin & his Result is so good to look like, I motive from my friend & I am trying to know about Bitcoin Forum.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2017, 03:19:03 AM
I hear bitcoin from our lessons in class. Since I am a accountancy student all matters regarding the finances in the country will deals with us. This is the reason why I know about bitcoin. It is quite impressive because of the human’s intelligence they make the life of the entire humanity easier.
Activity: 269
December 15, 2017, 02:35:58 PM
the first time I heard BTC ordinary because I do not understand what it is BTC after I was told by a friend and asked what is BTC there my friend explained all and finally I was interested in BTC and I followed him step by step so far
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 01:56:24 PM
first i hear about bitcoin from my friend.he helps me to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 15, 2017, 01:14:13 PM
A few years back when I was browsing a forum and wanted to buy something and I needed Bitcoin to purchase it. Since then I am involved in the community!
Activity: 114
December 15, 2017, 11:13:58 AM
when mt.gox hacked and the bitcoin's price down to 500 dollarr

2014 maybe... but in 2015 to 2016 i'm gone from this crypto hehehe

but now i ready for bitcoinn BTCBTC

go bitcoin go
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 12, 2017, 09:25:39 AM
My classmates introduced bitcoin to me. They're talking about this and I honestly don't have any single idea what bitcoin is. Then I asked them to exlaplain it to me.
Activity: 162
December 12, 2017, 08:59:24 AM
When i hear bitcoin i start to be curious to know the detail and how to become a member, what i need to do and i ask some of the member what they do and what is the benefit of each member and how to participate to the campaign. so i go to youtube and watch the mechanism of the bitcoin how to  be a member after that i start by reading and reading the content of other member post. then i start to post in one campaign on off topic and i post each day 2 post coz i aware to ban or out of topic. each day 2 post until i become familiar.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 08:21:31 AM
I heard first about bitcoin my friend and she told me about this and how to make money here in bitcoin but I can heard about this I don't understand but my friend he told me how to start and I'm glad because this bitcoin are we can help many people to get extra income in bitcoin
Same as your friend one of my friends told me about bitcoin and then she came to my home and she guided me related to the bitcoin so I searched about it and then I decided to use bitcoin and earn money from it. In the starting days it was very difficult to write the post properly and to understand it but then slowly I become use too with it and now I am a part of this forum and making money for my needs.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
December 12, 2017, 06:31:03 AM
I first heard about bitcoin because of my friend,He introduce me bitcoin and the advantage and benefits of it in our life.He told me that bitcoin is an electronic currency that has an unbelievable value and also he encourage me to create an account in this site to earn bitcoin.At first I didn't believe him due to the reason that I dont believe that you can earn money in this site but he show to me all his earnings in the signature campaigns that he joined so I was surprise when he convert his bitcoin into cash using his wallet.At that time I was so amazed and really interested to bitcoin and how to earn it so he told me to create and account and worked hard to ranked up so that in joining signature campaigns I  can be able to earn big because the higher the ranked the bigger the earnings.
Some friends are really blessing and they often give you advice or share such things with you which totally change your lives. Bitcoin is exactly one of those things which is capable of changing your lives all together. You should be really thankful to your friend for changing your life and making you one of the rich people of the community. Well, I came to know about bitcoin through a video and I am so grateful to the one who made it.
Pages:
Jump to: