Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 67. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
The first thing I heard about bitcoin is you can invest and earn with it. so I immediately pointed out to my friend who knows bitcoin, and I've been interested in it, I immediately studied it well to learn how to use it. and I'm so thankful that I understand it now that I know a little bit of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 06:29:29 AM
I first heard about bitcoin, originally at a few years ago on television saying that bitcoin has been very expensive, ever since that I started to get interested and look for information about bitcoin, until finally I was taught by my experienced friend
Activity: 168
November 30, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

I analyzed bitcoin in 2016 exactly july month, at that time I joined a faucet called raiblock, paid bitcoin, and finally I find what is bitcoin, I am interested .. until now I still actively mencek bitcoin though not capital
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:05:17 AM
I first heard of bitcoin while watching deepweb videos. I heard that bitcoin is use to buy stuff in deepweb. Later on a friend told me about earning bitcoin.
Activity: 56
November 30, 2017, 04:51:23 AM
A few years ago I searched for some pictures matching my article at the photo stock.
I saw a bitcoin logo and wondered what that was.
I browsed over the Internet for the information about bitcoin and found a lot of content describing block-chain technology.
Since then I'm interested in all news and papers on bitcoin topics.
Activity: 140
November 30, 2017, 04:43:09 AM
I admit that the first time I heard about bitcoin was in March 2013.

I believe that there is only three concepts that you need to know that makes bitcoin interesting:

You can't have a currency that uses something that is not rare.
Computers are very good at copying things.
If no one is in direct control of something then everyone using it is in control of it.
I recognised these things and was fascinated, immediately and began mining. I'm not saying I understood everything about it, it took me a good 2 months to actually understand how it worked. In this time I would constantly referred back to the white paper and try to make sense of it.

I am very invested in the success of bitcoin now and it scares me... maybe beyond want I am willing to accept.
Activity: 27
November 30, 2017, 04:33:22 AM
I designed a logo for BTC website for one of my clients. So that was the 1st time I heard about the crypto.
Specially Bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 129
November 30, 2017, 04:32:32 AM
Someone tried to get me in One Coin last years march and I started my research, never invested in one Coin but only in BTC.  Cool
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I heard first bitcoin from my friends who use it a long time ago and they earn a lot now. They introduce bitcoin to me by how it works and they tell me how to earn bitcoin. when they tell it to me I got curious so I read some articles about it.
Activity: 46
November 30, 2017, 04:21:06 AM
I was searching for something in the internet and obtained news about bitcoins. That was first time☺
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 09:57:33 AM
I heard about bitkoin from friends when he was still on 300 dollars, I regret that I did not do it then

I also know about bitcoin when bitcoin was $300 but luckily i bought it and now i feel happy that in that time i bought it and now bitcoin give me good profit. Even in the start of 2016 i have 10 bitcoins but time to time i sold my bitcoins but now i hold 3 bitcoins and i forget to sell them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 29, 2017, 09:52:00 AM
What if i told you i heard bitcoin from the Deep Web  Grin Grin
Kidding, i heard from my friend.  Wink
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 29, 2017, 09:49:25 AM
I heard about bitcoin two years ago, at which time bitcoin cost $ 40. I did not care about it because I thought it was not worth it. By early 2017 I was looking back at the bitcoin carefully and I realized that I could not stand outside of the game anymore, I bought the bitcoin at the time it cost $ 2600.
Activity: 59
November 29, 2017, 09:47:31 AM
the first time I heard about it was in 2015 on the forex but at the time the course was hyper manipulate and the movements was very violent.
Activity: 36
November 29, 2017, 09:43:16 AM
I learned about Bitcoin in 2017 in August from a friend. many people  do not even know what it is
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 29, 2017, 09:41:11 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

It happened wayback few months ago. I've just overheard it from my classmates and I thought they were just over boasting with each other about the profit they are gaining from bitcoin. But as I see them earn for real and buy really expensive stuffs, I was able to open up my confusion which led for me to ask one of them about. They told me and taught me how to earn with it and now here I am earning a lot ever since.
Activity: 116
November 29, 2017, 09:27:17 AM
I heard about BTC in 2013 and opened an account with coinbase, am trying to recover it now :-) ..
Activity: 54
November 29, 2017, 09:14:45 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from my friend said that starting to accept new currency called bitcoin so that anything can be bought.
After this, see about the bitcoin in the video.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 29, 2017, 09:08:35 AM
The very first instance I was told about bitcoin was the day I pick interest in it, but did not have adequate knowledge about it workability and it took me two years before I eventually invested in bitcoin and now am reaping  heavily from the bitcoin scheme.
All thank to my college mate who took her time to teach me what bitcoin is and how to trade cryptocurrencies in general that was back in 2015.
Activity: 6
November 29, 2017, 09:05:07 AM
I heard about bitkoin from friends when he was still on 300 dollars, I regret that I did not do it then
Pages:
Jump to: