Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 69. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 01:32:51 AM
I don't know about Bitcoin until my friend told me about this and teach how to join at first i dont believe my friend i thought that it is only a scam but when i join and started on campaigns and that i believe that Bitcoin is true
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 28, 2017, 03:52:31 PM
A few years back when I was browsing a forum and wanted to buy something and I needed Bitcoin to purchase it.
And thats how everything began Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:49:35 PM
I found out about bitcoin on thebot.net they have an earning section and bitcoins often came up. I had not made money until then but after discovering bitcoins I soon offered my local services in exchange for bitcoin payments.
Activity: 336
November 27, 2017, 01:40:33 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

A funny thing that I like watching conspiracy theories (not that I really believe in them) for entertainment then a stumble to fictional story about a horrific experience in dark web. And cryptocurrency is used by the characters as payment. Since then, I became interested to bitcoin.

Share your experience with us. Grin
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
November 27, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
first heard of bitcoin, from bitcoin community, again bitcoin story. From then on I started, learning to find bitcoin, and always trying to find a way to mine, and have it.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 10:10:43 AM
Yes, i am a bitcoin fan. As i am a Blockchain website developer so i used to read about bitcoins. I heard about bitcoin since 2013 when it was only $266/btc. My friend was a trader.
Activity: 150
November 27, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
Bitcoin I know in magazines. After I learned bitcoin, I started investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin made me earn some money. I really like bitcoin. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin is changing my life. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
November 27, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
My friend said of bitcoin. Then i did not understand anything.)) I should have dealt with this. Anyway, Everyone can make mistake((
Activity: 37
November 26, 2017, 09:17:53 AM
I hear bitcoin first when I research about the economy of threading and I saw a bitcoin video that telling bitcoin is very good to earn an extra income and a legit platform to help your needs.
Activity: 185
November 26, 2017, 09:11:54 AM
i've heard bitcoin when my former classmate said about bitcoin when he surfing on the deep web. Back then i have no idea about the value of it. I realize today when my new friends earning through bitcoins and immediately join to the community right away.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 26, 2017, 09:11:14 AM
I just heard about bitcoins from my friends who earned so much so they could buy a brand new iphone))) They teach me now how to use it and I'm grateful to them)

He really did earn a good amount of bitcoin if he can able to buy an iphone through bitcoin.  I am also grateful that my friend told me about bitcoin.  It really helps me to enjoy life atleast.  To have less worries with my finances.  I also now have a little savings.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 09:06:56 AM
I just heard about bitcoins from my friends who earned so much so they could buy a brand new iphone))) They teach me now how to use it and I'm grateful to them)
Activity: 33
November 26, 2017, 01:09:43 AM
i heard it from my work my supervisor do bitcoin , then everytime i look in his utility i see this website then me think duhhhh whats that website , then i started to ask about this bitcoin. he explaine well to me but still im lack of info about website .
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 12:55:30 AM
I heard bitcoin from my friend who referred me in a faucet, although it was a scam and a waste of time, I learned a cryptocurrency that is Bitcoin. I really got curious if I can gain some money from bitcoin. Curiousity really hits me hard, then I reasearch about bitcoin and learned about this forum.
Activity: 602
November 24, 2017, 08:34:11 AM
A friend told me he wanted to buy Bitcoin and other crypto and asked me to inform about them.
I have to say to him  "thank you" for making me discover this very interesting world!
Activity: 314
November 24, 2017, 08:31:37 AM
How did I first hear about bitcoin is kinda like this "why don't you try bitcoin in your home and you just need a computer and internet and you can earn money through bitcoin in that way you have an extra money" Huh Huh at first I don't wanna try because I don't see proof and etc. but then he gave me a sample pictures of his account and now I make my own way to it.
Activity: 420
November 24, 2017, 08:21:43 AM
I heard about Bitcoin to my neighbors who was already earning money because of Bitcoin, then I asked them how to join and now here I am trying to understand the whole process of Bitcoin and hoping to earn money too.
Activity: 33
November 24, 2017, 08:09:03 AM
I heard first about bitcoin when i was with my friend and we wanted to book plane tickets for a trip and we saw pay with bitcoins and we thought what is that so we searched it all up and we discovered bitcoin then we both invested in it.
Activity: 160
November 24, 2017, 08:08:30 AM

I heard about bitcoin few months ago from my friend who is working with bitcoin. But now i have not enough knowledge about bitcoin. Now i am study about bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 08:04:34 AM
I heard it from a friend of mine who started up with faucets (lots of them), he introduced it to me, how promising the price is and would be in the future. And I started, then he introduced me to the forum where I received my first pay in bitcoin (0.000002) Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: