Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 68. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I heard about bitcoin from my friend a few months ago.He explained me all the benefits that bitcoin have.
I made some researches and found this forum and  I became more interested to find the deepest purpose of bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 09:00:15 AM
I hear bitcoin because of my brother and am also curious about it since the first time i saw him working because maybe i think it was a scam but when he tell me and also i review the forum i saw that this is very interesting and amazing although i have a doubt from the start but then afterwards i`m impress and learn a lot, and now i`m also start earning coins also thanks to bitcoin it really helps me a lot.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 08:52:35 AM
I got it from the blog introduction I was reading. At first, I could not understand the value of BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 08:50:57 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard about bitcoin through my friend. Back then, I was a bit hesitant because this is the first time I've heard something like an online currency where people can invest in. Soon, I had realized that my friend's lifestyle changed for the better. He always had extra cash that I usually borrow. From that day, I started to study about bitcoin and wanted to acquire one.

while I know the bitcoin from my friend who often discuss bitcoin, and he also has proven. if he succeeds from bitcoin. therefore I am also interested in what my friend has said. so that's my experience of knowing bitcoin.
ict
Activity: 466
November 29, 2017, 08:50:23 AM
my friend tell me about bitcoin. and he ask me to play bitcoin.
first time, am not interest about it, but he show what he get as long as work here. i think "why not?" and i try from low rank. first time i feel boring and when get my first pay, its too little than i thought. but know it good for my need
Activity: 350
November 29, 2017, 08:38:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I was first introduced to Bitcoin by my Russian friend who has invested in Bitcoin for some time now. Afterwards I took the pain to read news and articles online concerning Bitcoins and also watched some youtube videos
Activity: 574
November 29, 2017, 08:35:44 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from a friend who later introduce me to the blockchain world which made me appreciate bitcoin, it has really made me hope full and i  have been using it for my online business
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 29, 2017, 08:33:49 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about bitcoin through my friend. Back then, I was a bit hesitant because this is the first time I've heard something like an online currency where people can invest in. Soon, I had realized that my friend's lifestyle changed for the better. He always had extra cash that I usually borrow. From that day, I started to study about bitcoin and wanted to acquire one.
Activity: 75
November 29, 2017, 08:32:14 AM
I hear about bitcoin to my friend he told me that it was easy so I tried it and since then I want to learn about bitcoin
Activity: 77
November 29, 2017, 08:21:33 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Honestly I already heard Bitcoin but I just ignore it butI alreadu know that it is an online job or business. Until such time, my friend ask for some travel adventure since I don't have budget for that I refuse to join. Then my friends convonce me to try this (BTC) for additional income. I hesitated to join but suddenly I tried. And now here I am a newbie and wants to rank up. Anyways, I am enjoying this.
Activity: 56
November 29, 2017, 08:08:02 AM
Beating myself up for this every time I look at the BTC chart, but I heard about Bitcoin in 2010 from a friend that used to come up with many stupid ideas.
One of these was (Apparently not) this weird virtual coin called Bitcoin.

I've thought, for many years, this is nonsense, and as time goes by I regret it.

But hey, what can you do, right?    I guess you don't get to cry over spilled milk.

Activity: 14
November 29, 2017, 08:02:34 AM
I learned about bitcoin in 2013. But then I'm not properly assessed BTC and forgot about it until may 2017. I lost 4 years Grin But I do not regret! I am now focused on investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 08:01:44 AM
I heard about bitcoins for the first time from my friend way back in 2015 when bitcoin was not too popular among the people and very few were aware about it and that is the reason I feel lucky and  consider myself as an early adopter of bitcoins as at that time price was too low and that was the perfect time to get into bitcoins.
Activity: 102
November 29, 2017, 08:00:44 AM
I hear about bitcoin to my brother he told me Bitcoin is easy to work online thats why I register and now i want more learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 29, 2017, 07:54:07 AM
At first contact with COINS, because my friend here, some good profits, so what exactly do I want to know about the COINS, then to like monetary investment encryption.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
November 29, 2017, 07:38:26 AM
Heard about it in 2008 I think, however, did not have a thought to invest at that time. Cry
Activity: 337
November 29, 2017, 07:15:19 AM
it was mentioned in a very popular talkshow here. that's when i got interested in bitcoin. it was a tech dude explaining what it was and why it may be a very important alternative to banks.

I heard bitcoin first in my cousins about four months ago. And I am not interested first. I just ignored it. I didn't know what bitcoin is all about. But when they say that they earn money from it I feel very curious. They want me to try registering in this forum,and I did. I want to learn more about bitcoin. And I hope, I can earn just like them and use it in my family's financial needs.
Activity: 238
November 29, 2017, 02:55:03 AM
i heard it from my friends. at first i thought of it as a hoax earning from 100$ to 120$ each month but ever since i've came here it have been proven wrong as i can earn money from this kind of currency and use it for my bills
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
November 29, 2017, 02:47:11 AM
I heard about it when it came out, and I even mined 25 btc. And than I totally dismissed it until I heard on the news, that Bitcoin hit $1000.
Do I need to say, that I did not have these 25btc, because I deleted the wallet and private keys?
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
November 29, 2017, 02:43:25 AM
first of all if I heard bitcoin with my friends. I wonder what bitcoin is. so I asked them what bitcoin was and how to use
Pages:
Jump to: