Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 80. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 07:55:30 AM
First of all when I hearing about bitcoin wirh my relatives talking about bitcoin .I started asking question to them and until knew how to get into bitcoin and I went in more and more learned all the here .about the news on television iam very updated on the news last in bitcoin ,so I believe in what I hear and I am advising how to get into this good jobs and I am happy to work on bitcoin it's very axcited..
This people still do not believe in bircoin that bitcoin is so stupid they are saying like this wit I hear people that its a scam but I still do not believe in the rumors that it's a scam .why do I believe that's really what the rumors are all about .I'm different from them I do not mess it's easy to believed in such things .so why do not we try it again .I do not have to lose anything if we try.s now I really believe that bitcoin .so I can improve my Job as much as I can....
Activity: 280
November 16, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
in 2016 my friend invest in bitcoins and ask me to invest and i refused.My bad Embarrassed
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 07:32:33 AM
I first learned about bitcoin by studying the website Lurkmore. This is something like the encyclopedia of the Internet Cheesy
Activity: 155
November 16, 2017, 07:30:27 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard about bitcoin when my classmates are talking about it. At first I ignored it because I don't understand but they make me understand it. They give me informations and they teached me what to do. Once I heard some informations about it, I become interested that's why I decided to join and be a part of Bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 210
November 16, 2017, 07:21:59 AM
I heard bitcoin from my friend. Shes the one who explained to me what bitcoin is all about.i was encourage to join and from then i enjoyed it
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 07:03:16 AM
I found out or heard about bitcoin with my cousin who also bought it so I told my cousin how the bitcoin and what procedures to do here and what to earn on a site that you did not deposit or invest.When I first heard about coins.ph what is the money and the money for your money because my cousin said my coins are my wallet when I join a bitcoin site and then enter the bitcoin on my wallet in coins. ph.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
November 16, 2017, 06:54:43 AM
I first heard about bitcoin through my friend who is a long time bitcoin miner, at first I didn't believe in him because i thought to myself that it's just a waste of time and it is definitely a scam, but i was proven wrong when i saw him renovating hi house and buying a brandnew gaming laptop, when i asked him where did he get the money, he told me that that is the fruit of his mining bitcoin throughout the past 2 years.
Activity: 531
November 16, 2017, 06:50:51 AM
Well I know bitcoin a long time ago but didn't actually appreciate its existence before. But one day my brother opened a topic to me which is about earning bitcoin. He explained to me on how will I going to gain some such income just by posting on this forum, sharing some facebook posts, retweeting some tweets at twitter and many more activities. At first I didn't believe him but when the day that his income came just by doing those stuffs, I started to question him and asking him to teach me on how the hell did he gain some such income just by doing those things that he explained me before. And here I am, participating on a bounty campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign just to earn some bitcoins.
Activity: 81
November 16, 2017, 04:03:31 AM
I was recommended by a few of my good friends. At that time, I did not quite believe Bitcoin could make money. Now I know Bitcoin is very profitable and there are very few bitcoin in my hand.
Activity: 113
November 16, 2017, 03:40:50 AM
Yeah i have got to know from my one friend.One day I had asked her,"how you are passing your pregnancy period?" She said by investing money and time on bitcoin and she is now a good earner by staying at home,so i am motivated from her and started to give time on bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
November 16, 2017, 01:40:55 AM
When i was a student in 2010 and there was a subject "CryptoGraphy" (Graduation in Computer Science) That time our teacher told us about Bitcoin. 
November 16, 2017, 01:37:42 AM
I heard a bitcoin from a friend, he asked me to invest in bitcoin but I did not agree because thinking bitcoin was something of no value,
I was really wrong, now, sure he was very rich
Activity: 142
November 16, 2017, 01:29:35 AM
The first time I heard about the bitcoin was from facebook, my friends were talking about them, at that time I was not interested in bitcoin and now I was really addicted to bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 16, 2017, 01:11:10 AM
I am hear about bitcoin many years ago, but then i dont know the name of bitcoin.
My friend tell me about mining, he say you give your computer for the calculating something and someone pay for it to you.
I think its online rendering for 3dsmax )))
Activity: 224
November 16, 2017, 12:44:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
i heard about bitcoin is from my auntie because she will answering a bitcoin to earn a money and my auntie teach my if how to use a bitcoin to earn a lot of money and she share to me that bitcoin is earning a money and i decided to started in bitcoin to earn a money
Activity: 72
November 16, 2017, 12:24:40 AM
I heard bitcoin from my friend and she also the one who is teaching me about bitcoin.
Activity: 154
November 16, 2017, 12:22:00 AM
I am not sure what site, I think it was on facebook that I read an article about bitcoin 1st time
Activity: 121
Share's you're Blessings !!!!!
November 16, 2017, 12:21:10 AM
I found bitcon in my friends but i did not believe it immedietly so i did research about it.
when i found it's true/legit i started bitcoin immedietly.
November 16, 2017, 12:04:33 AM
i first heard all about bitcoin when my friend introduce me to use this forum, but i ignore it once, when i saw my friend get his earning, i'm interested to use this forum, i participate on this forum last January only, and i'm happy to get my ever first time earning using digital cryptocurrency price.
November 16, 2017, 12:02:42 AM
Yeah I first heard read about Bitcoin from a newspaper and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins. I am success and love bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: