Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 81. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:57:10 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard about cryptocurrency on the internet. On social media, and in the news. There are so many facebook's groups that give information about cryptocurrency. I can recommend propthereum.io because is an excellent way to invest and is a great community to get info about this subject.
Activity: 178
November 15, 2017, 11:32:48 PM
Yes, I'm a virtual currency lover. Favorite coins, of course, are bitcoins, and I'll spend hours a day reading the latest news about bitcoin on Twitter and BTT forums, which is very helpful to me.
Activity: 56
November 15, 2017, 11:27:36 PM
My cousin invited me to play because I can expect a great many Outlook said the money as a result of bitcoin
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:25:16 PM
I first heard bitcoin on my friends that was earning it.
He invites me also and taught me all about it, the value of it. So i started my career and get some research about bitcoin.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:19:29 PM
I know Bitcoin from my friends. At the first time, I don't believe the unreal money. I thought it is a scam. However, when I saw my friend can earn money from it. I have joined in the cryptocurrency world. Cheesy
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 15, 2017, 11:02:19 PM
I known bitcoin two years ago, but at that time i don't care about it, because i didn't know about values of bitcoin.
very sad.
but now i  know and believe in the bitcoin's future
Start investing now, it's never too late for us who haven't invested yet.
Bitcoin is the future of online currency so position yourself now and own a certain percentage of the total supply, this price that
we are seeing now will never be seen again as we are going uptrend.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 01:39:37 PM
I was looking for ways to earn online i saw a video on YouTube name "earn with bitcoin".I become surprise what is bitcoin and how it work i start searching about it and looking ways to earn money with bitcoins.I found it the easiest way to earn. I keep digging about bitcoin and found some cool ways like mining Trading and Gambling Faucet. I start with Faucet and then i select the trading to earn more.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 14, 2017, 11:49:46 AM
When I listen about bitcoin, I felt very interesting and curious. I learned bitcoin for some time. I now accumulate bitcoin by doing signature campaigns.
Activity: 384
November 14, 2017, 11:43:36 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin is from social media friends ie facebook, he often make a post about successful stories of people who are trading bitcoin, they can profit up to thousands of dollars a day and make me interested to know bitcoin.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 11:20:55 AM
For years I knew the word but nothing else. It wasn't until a friend started working with ICOs that I really started to understand and quickly researched and bought in.
Activity: 197
November 14, 2017, 11:13:47 AM
I known bitcoin two years ago, but at that time i don't care about it, because i didn't know about values of bitcoin.
very sad.
but now i  know and believe in the bitcoin's future
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
November 14, 2017, 08:37:06 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend who recommends me to earn some of it since in that time, im experiencing financial problem. He teach me how to earn and use bitcoin as well as all the things that he knows about it. He also discussed to me its advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin and how it will affect our lives.
Activity: 198
November 14, 2017, 08:18:24 AM
I hear from my friends telling me about bitcoin. The experience was tough because i dont like online jobs. And i dont my eyes got use to gadget. But when he told me how good bitcoin is and how to earn easy money. That change my mind and aspect of life. And I was convience so now im trying my best to make my rank got higher that means higher money too,
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 14, 2017, 08:15:32 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

the first time I heard bitcoin a few weeks ago from my friend and I was very interested and hope that I can also earn money from bitcoin
Activity: 224
November 14, 2017, 08:08:14 AM
I know Bitcoin from my friend and my does not like bitoin because it has legal issues with world governments but since my friend made a lot of money and i want to make money to sustain life he taught me everything
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 08:04:14 AM
I first hear the existence of bitcoins was from my friend in college. Because at that time she is in the bitcoin industry up to this days.  She was sharing a story regarding her success

Usually everyone who just plays and sees from his first income, as if he does not believe it is true to get that amount of money, that's the thing that is often said from a person who gets the result of finding Bitcoin ...
Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
November 14, 2017, 07:56:07 AM
To my co worker christian, when he told me about bitcoin i don't have any idea for that kind of token or coins.. I'm so amazed for the first time that there is a money in the internet like a criptocurrencies, he told me the conversion of bitcoin on that time is around 370k so this is my first time to hear that.
Activity: 34
November 14, 2017, 07:19:12 AM
I knew a bit coin by news of a television.
Activity: 13
November 14, 2017, 06:43:03 AM
Well my first experience with bitcoin was when my grandfather once came to my home to visit. And i was playing some games on my pc and he said to me that in place of gaming i could make a lot of money by investing into bitcoin. And then i invested.
Activity: 10
November 14, 2017, 06:41:27 AM
At first someone telling me its a scam but may friend tell me to try we dont havr any idea what it is so we try it until we prove to our self thats its not a scam until the time that we can earn .
Pages:
Jump to: