Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 06:29:25 AM
I first hear the existence of bitcoins was from my friend in college. Because at that time she is in the bitcoin industry up to this days.  She was sharing a story regarding her success
Wow,that's a pretty good experience for you, according to what I've observed here in bitcoin forum it's only few girls involved here in bitcoin that used it for making profits or investing purposes because mostly of what I heard only many boys used bitcoin for make profits that they earned from joining in a bounties like signatures campaign. By the way for my experience at first heard about bitcoin I had doubts it ,but I still try to seek what bitcoin really is and what can make this benefits for me.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
November 14, 2017, 05:07:19 AM
I heard bitcoin from my cousin, actually cousins. They are working with bitcoin for more than one year now and it moves me to sign up and start working!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 05:01:15 AM
I first hear the existence of bitcoins was from my friend in college. Because at that time she is in the bitcoin industry up to this days.  She was sharing a story regarding her success
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 03:39:47 AM
 Shocked
From colleague at a dinner party, probably in 2011, possibly 2010. Then forgot about it until I heard about it from another colleague early 2013.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 14, 2017, 03:13:17 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin occurred around the beginning of this year, when I heard the news that bitcoin be a gift when the new year china, it makes me curious about bitcoin and happy to know and get profit.
The popularity of bitcoin has already spread in different parts of the world so when people get curious and understand it for sure they will
adopt with bitcoin and that is the reason why the community is getting bigger and the support is now stronger.
Activity: 845
November 14, 2017, 12:35:55 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin occurred around the beginning of this year, when I heard the news that bitcoin be a gift when the new year china, it makes me curious about bitcoin and happy to know and get profit.
Activity: 24
November 14, 2017, 12:27:01 AM
https://www.facebook.com/cnbccrypto/videos/1537911959625378/

apparently the fame and functionality of bitcoin continuous to soar really high and fast!
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I heard about bitcoin in my friend because he always telling me about bitcoin. He tells me to try bitcoin because it is so helpful and I was not sure if I try this bitcoin because I think it is not legit. So even if I'm not sure, I try bitcoin and now I'm convinced that bitcoin is true or legit.Now I spend my time in reading posts and etc.
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 13, 2017, 11:48:21 PM
About Bitcoin I know about a half and a half ago. But then light knew light. I did not know so much detail. And then I did not know whether or not its price would increase so much.
Activity: 24
November 13, 2017, 11:23:36 PM
funny how i heard of Bitcoin was throgh a page related to like deep web. 1st they say that only powerful person and influential ones does have an access to BTC. Until a lot of articles and features came out. in my country, the influx of information and mining sites has sproute all over the net. Watched and checked a lot of sites and here i am hooked and keen to BTC. Was amazed by the power of it specially the ones in JPN. Future is here☺️
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 13, 2017, 02:11:01 PM
One of my cousin was told me about bitcoon for the first time. Then i became curious about it. So I searched on google. And then i have a good idea about it.That's how i heard about bitcoin.
I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend because he change his life in a short time and I ask him how he change his life so he told me that he is using bitcoin so I ask him to teach me and as I learned about bitcoin and join it so believe me it also change my life and now I have everything which was a dream for me to buy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 01:34:14 PM
I learned about it from my friend.
He initially keep on checking some currency price.
Even he asked me to check, i used to think he is funny guy unnecessary bothering about currencies. Kiss
Many a times i check the price and tell him when ever he say me to type.
One day i ask him why this price, why are you looking, do you have any other currencies.
Then he opened up saying me about bitcoin after 2 months.
His explanation with earning proofs and made me research in google search engine.
Then i realize and learned a huge in the small drop of ocean, finally i started my journey with bitcoin.
That is the day few years back and still loving bitcoin currency Kiss
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
November 13, 2017, 01:26:18 PM
I hear about bitcoin on this forum Smiley

BTC is KING

BCH is lame

BTG is clone

so BTC will prosphere in next 20 years
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 13, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
When my brother heard it from hi best friend and then He explained to me well but then at first I don't care but when I saw his earnings then I'll start right away because there's non easier than joining Signature Bounty campaigns and wait for a month or two then you'll get what you've hoped for.
Activity: 244
November 13, 2017, 01:22:10 PM
I did not know what is Bitcoin before 3 years ago.Firstly i heard my teacher about Bitcoin & he taught me basic knowledge about Bitcoin.First 6 months i read forum be attentive.Than i know clearly about BTC.Now my earn is good through blessing of BTC.
Activity: 168
November 13, 2017, 01:20:42 PM
I knew bitcoin through my phone network provider in 2010,they keep sending me message "invest before it too late" but due too my childish that i don't know how big it will, i miss out buy it, i later bought it in 2012...
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
November 13, 2017, 01:18:52 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin in 2011, I believe it was on Reddit a random post I read about a digital currency and at time I wanted to use it as a means of virtual goods exchange.
Activity: 27
November 13, 2017, 01:18:21 PM
first time i heard about bitcoin was when entering in a airport i found a bitcoin ATM. i was completely surprised never heard about it. i searched in Wiki and then i bought my first bitcoin
Activity: 57
November 13, 2017, 01:14:40 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
yes we share my friends bitcoin experience, at first I heard bitcoin from one of my siblings he always invites me to join in bitcoin but I do not really care because then I have not deepened bitcoin but after I go to this forum a lot of lessons inside this forum that teaches a lot about bitcoin ...
Activity: 137
November 13, 2017, 01:04:15 PM
A youtuber friend of me adviced me to buy BTC 7 months ago. Since then my life has changed...
Pages:
Jump to: