Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
February 13, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
I heard first about Bitcoin is from my friend, I see when he started to earn and earn more. He influence me to join. At first I am curious, but I research about that. And this is true. Now I started to work in bitcoin.

Were also same. I am convinced to work with Bitcoin because of my bestfriend who is always earning money because of Bitcoin. I’m so curious about Bitcoin because i thought that it was a scam and not legitimate but As I’ve search about it, Bitcoin is one of the legitimate and trusted cryptocurrency in the crypto world so I decided to work with this crypto and I am now enjoying working with it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 13, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
I first come to known bitcoin thru some post in google and thru watching some videos about it, but full knowledge about it was introduced by eldest son, he explain it well to me and then through reading of some relevant articles i am already interested in this digital currency.

First i heard about Bitcoin when my two friends talking about the digital currency called Bitcoin.At first i really dont believe the Bitcoin can help you to spent other income but when my friends earned through Bitcoin and now im one of them joining the Bitcoin.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
I first come to known bitcoin thru some post in google and thru watching some videos about it, but full knowledge about it was introduced by eldest son, he explain it well to me and then through reading of some relevant articles i am already interested in this digital currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 06:35:24 AM
I have heard abpout bitcoin recently. My friend has told me about it. At first I diin't understand and didn't believe in it. But he explained me, I studied infomation in this forum and I felt interested. Now I spend hours earning coins. It's amazing and interesting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 13, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
For me, I heard it to my sister she is the one who helps me to know the crypto world and the Bitcoin currency, at first I did not on her but when I tried it out I felt amazed, because it really change my entire life, I am really glad that my sister was their to  help me through out my problems and support me on everything that I do. Thanks to her that I learn the Bitcoin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
I've already know that we can go shopping, trading investing etc. online but I never thought that they used  bitcoin or I never thought that it was bitcoin. Until my friend mentioned about it then I researched about this then that why I know what bitcoin is..It was a coincidence that i asked my friend about bitcoin and he explained me all the benefits that bitcoin have. At the middle of our conversation I started having the interest of learning ways on how to earn bitcoin, and its different options how you can have it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 13, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

From the past years, bitcoin has really been so trending in to different kinds of forms, from my family, from friends and from the internet. A friend has told me first so I had my research on it, and i just, wow, this is bitcoin.
Activity: 133
February 13, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
I heard it in 2016, from a friend I know through social media. But I ignored her, and did not believe all her words about bitcoin. Until the end of 2017 yesterday became the biggest regret in my life because I did not trust bitcoin a few years ago.
Activity: 154
February 13, 2018, 05:33:33 AM
A good friend recommend me to enter in bitcoin. At first I was curious  why the value of my bitcoin is increasing because of that I started searching then I found out that value of bitcoin may go down and up.
Activity: 2
February 13, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
When I first heard about bitcoin, my friend told me that he had made a lot of money investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 173
February 13, 2018, 04:09:22 AM
I heard first about Bitcoin is from my friend, I see when he started to earn and earn more. He influence me to join. At first I am curious, but I research about that. And this is true. Now I started to work in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
February 13, 2018, 03:55:26 AM
i hear about btc last 7year ago but i don't notice it,and when it rise too fast in 2017,i really regrad btc and decide invest to crypto,it is the futrue of world
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
the first time i hear bitcoin, i think that can bitcoin make money? I was amazed at the sight of many who bought cars with bitcoin, and by that time I realized that bitcoin could make money and could help with my financial problems
Activity: 518
February 13, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
I hear bitcoin through my friends that keenly made me browser YouTube and at the beginning i just smile when i hear about bitcoin but when i hear about it completely all the evidence made me understand its potential and it become my choice.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 03:40:32 AM
From my friend he talk me about bitcoin the process , mechanics etc. He convince me to join. he know that i am capable to be part of this enviroment and im glad to be part of it. Some says if will give you a better life.
Activity: 85
February 13, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
i first hear about bitcoin from my cousin when the price of bitcoin near about $1000 but i am not interested to invest in bitcoin because i am not sure about the growth of bitcoin but i am crazy about bitcoin in 2017 when the price rise to $7000 in november 2017.
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 03:20:33 AM
It is one of my closest friends who introduced it to me. After that, most of my peers are already aware of it. Even my brothers are aware of it and we invested on it with a little amount.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 13, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin to someone I know because he keeps on telling about it, but to be honest, I'm really not interested in it. Until one day, I saw that he can buy the things he used to cry before and what made me amazed is that he really made some progress in life in just a year. Since there are some social media that can advertise and endorse their product, I come up with the decision to read or learn some things about it. I worked on a signature campaign because that's the only thing I can do to know that this is not a scam.
Activity: 50
February 13, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

The firs time i heard about bitcoin is from my friend. But im not interested because i have a work and im busy. But one day i try to register in bitcoin forum and i explore it. Then i start reading information and asking to my friend about bitcoin. Then i saw the potential here that you can earn money by simply joining bounty campaign and at the same time you will learn a lot of things here. When im bored i read news and posting at thread, Now im still working And im happy that i can manage my time.
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 02:07:08 AM
I hear bitcoins from the facebook status which they spread. Through this I got inform what is bitcoin all about and got curious about it so I joined.
From that I was started in bitcoin and I am very thankful that God give me opportunity to get involve in cypto.

Very nice for you hearing from bounty hunters apparently Grin
K al so first heard it from facebook, not really from facebook post or share but from facebook ads which is now banned by facebook. It was some kind of exchange advertisement, promoting bitcoin and ethereum. And voila months later I started to search for more info
Pages:
Jump to: