Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 93. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:52:49 PM
the first time I knew bitcoin in 2015. at that time the bitcoin price was still around $ 400.00, I was not so interested in bitcoin because at that time I was very busy with my work. then the following year I was very surprised when bitcoin prices continued to rise. and in 2016 I started investing in bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:27:03 PM
hi i am new here.i hear about bitcoin from my cousin. and join in this forum.
i think i will spen here good time.thank you.
Activity: 39
November 09, 2017, 02:26:14 PM
I have heard about bitcoin from my friend. One day one of my friends referred bitcoin while talking.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2017, 02:21:25 PM
My husband told me about bitcoin.He getting a good profit through bitcoin trading.Then he explained the advantages of bitcoin.Now i started earning in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 01:54:23 PM
My first hearing about bitcoin was a long while ago. Around 2013/2014 but I really did not give it much attention due to the fact that I had this premonition that everything that have to internet earnings is 90% scam couple with the experience of my friends who did liberty reserve and all the popularity that got as at then. I just zeroed my mind until 2016 when I had more time to really understand what it is about and I am still learning and if I had known I would have taken the chance earlier.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
November 09, 2017, 01:41:39 PM
Heard about it from a whatsapp group last year and since then have invested and monitoring it
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 11:09:30 AM
I heard about bitcoin in 2016, I was also told by my friends who's been successful in bitcoin. I thinking I felt I was late to get to know bitcoin because bitcoin already running six years. but after that, I realized I wasn't late to know bitcoin, because currently, I feel the highest price for approximately 7 years running.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 09, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
A Friend asked me what's the bitcoin? And I didn't know what it was back then.
Then I look it up and learned what it is since I knew it, I'm using it.
the first time i know bitcoin from some some of my friends, they use bitcoin with smart phone android and laptop there i was curious and finally i try to understand, and that make me interested them royal and a lot of money and finally i ask them explain about bitcoin and results. that's where I'm interested and finally I join and I really enjoy the results ..
Activity: 5
November 09, 2017, 07:33:27 AM
How i heard about bitcoin first was thanks to my brother. He was investing in it and it went well then i teached me how to do it aswell.
And now we sometimes do stuff together with bitcoin.
Activity: 21
November 09, 2017, 07:32:09 AM
First i heard about bitcoin from my working partner,he using bitcoin wallets and he explain and he always follow the bitcoin price.
Activity: 24
November 09, 2017, 07:30:17 AM
My father told me first time about the bitcoin,he is investor of the bitcoin.he told me it is good asset and currency.
Activity: 3
November 09, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
What a question, huh. I remember it was one of my friends from a big tech company who mentioned bitcoins in one of our conversations a few years ago. At that point of my life, I had little to do with IT and was not interested in virtual currencies at all. It seemed to me like something not real, something to come and go. Who would have thought bitcoin would become such an expensive currency?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:23:43 AM
First hear from one of my friend. then i start learn about bitcoin for getting enough knowledge and now i know what is bitcoin.
now i am dealing with bitcoin. 

Activity: 49
November 09, 2017, 04:26:30 AM
I first heard about Bitcoin when I started investing money in HYIP in 2016, where it was one of the means of payment.
Activity: 90
November 09, 2017, 03:28:54 AM
i heard about bitcoin im my friend then he teach me how to earn bitcoin thanks to him im earning my own money
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 09:49:24 AM
yeah ,i heard it after come to the university..some of my friends were informed me about bitcoin and they said it  will be the best currency in the future,then i found about btc and now i'm dealing with btc Grin

Nothing surprising about hearing it to your school.  Many bitcoin users whom I know were students.  Bitcoin helped them to finance their studies. 

I heard bitcoin from a friend since during that time, I was looking for an additional income.  Then my friend introduced bitcoin and that is the time I hooked with it.
Activity: 364
November 08, 2017, 09:22:21 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I heard bitcoin from a friend a year ago when he introduced it to me, at first I do not believe them but after a year of using it, they already got luxurious items, brand new phones and many more, after that I became interested and asked a friend how bitcoin works. I started to read articles about bitcoin and other terms that I need to know, I spend a lot of time even if I am just new to it. I read the many threads about newbies and I even search on the internet when I do not know the topic.
Activity: 144
November 08, 2017, 07:57:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

My friend introduced it to me and somehow show me how it works and I think it is really cool for an online currency to exist and be stable and secured at the same time.
Activity: 12
November 08, 2017, 07:55:32 AM
yeah ,i heard it after come to the university..some of my friends were informed me about bitcoin and they said it  will be the best currency in the future,then i found about btc and now i'm dealing with btc Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 08, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
Like all i got introduced to bitcoin through my friend that time bitcoin was not that much famous and when i told about it to my friends and family everyone thought that i am wasting my time. but today they are working with me in bitcoin through this forum and earning nicely , as the price changed the bitcoin in all life.

Same experience with me.  I remembered my sister who told me not to do such thing because there were many fraud, scam online jobs in the internet.  They are offering a good amount of money as payment but at the end you will be scammed and instead you will be giving money to them.  But after my friend introduced bitcoin to me and saw that it really indeed give a good amount of money, I tried it.  At first it was hard for me to earn some because I do not know when to have some jobs that offer bitcoin as payment.  After awhile, I met some people who are willing to help you earn bitcoin.  I am truly grateful to my friend who taught me about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: