Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 10. (Read 4934 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
December 03, 2018, 10:04:45 PM
there are so many influencing factors to find good and potential ico, now we have to be more selective by looking at the team in detail, the arrangement of concepts, sales and roadmap. besides how the team's hard work in promoting the project is very important for good ico.
its very complicated to find good ICOs now.some factors already said, but we should have good instinct too when decided which ico would followed.our conventional analisys need helped by our feeling and instinc.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 03, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
there are so many influencing factors to find good and potential ico, now we have to be more selective by looking at the team in detail, the arrangement of concepts, sales and roadmap. besides how the team's hard work in promoting the project is very important for good ico.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 03, 2018, 03:05:43 PM
I have not participated in the ICO for a year now, many projects simply cannot collect a budget due to a correction in the market
Indeed, the correction is very bad for people's trust and therefore the ICO does not even collect the minimum budget.
and how ico companies will collect their budget if a large number of investors left the ico market of companies. Of course, I understand that many users of cryptocurrency have left the cryptocurrency market in general, but nevertheless, today we do not have the opportunity to develop new projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2018, 02:40:31 PM
Making money with ico is now quite difficult. So I do not try to find good ico or invest. I don't trust ico rating sites anymore, they just try to make money. If you dont pay for it, they will give you bad ratings Cheesy

For me it`s not about making some big money now, it`s about holding those tokens before they develop and have something behind them. For now
most of them are start-ups, they don`t have finished product. We need to wait until that`s happen.
   I hold my tokens from all my bounties. Their value changes all the time, dropping more than it`s rising, but that`s for now, I believe that in future
their projects will grow as their values.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
Like any investment opportunity you have to be thorough and validate what the offer is.  In many cases the icos are hyped up with a laundry list of team members, board advisors and so called support and recognition from publications (to much to try to verify).  Ironically, many just don't have substance.  My approach is to be able to understand what the pitch is and if the project is doable.  Not interested, in hearing all the fluff with confusing diagrams and a technical facade.  I understand that there is importance to the development, but if they cant deliver the raw message then I'm already questioning the potential success.

I personally like to see something that is passed the dream and available to review.  A project that the launch isnt 16 months from now, but perhaps just a month or two to begin larger public testing.  In my opinion there are still good projects but way too many to review in order to get in the right one.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
I have not participated in the ICO for a year now, many projects simply cannot collect a budget due to a correction in the market
Indeed, the correction is very bad for people's trust and therefore the ICO does not even collect the minimum budget.
Activity: 238
December 03, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
Making money with ico is now quite difficult. So I do not try to find good ico or invest. I don't trust ico rating sites anymore, they just try to make money. If you dont pay for it, they will give you bad ratings Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016
December 03, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
you must honestly admit that there are not really many good ico. some time ago the market was so flooded that it is better to keep your fingers off it.
times will change again but for some time there is no ico I would invest in anymore. i am missing the groundbreaking ideas.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 03, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
there will be no good ico aftermore. none of them colleck even softcap.
no new investor enter market aftermore. last crash was really so terrified.

there are still some good ICO in the market but it is not worth investing in because of the market condition yes you will put some of your money in an ICO but there are no assurance that your investment will earn after investing in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
a good and correct way to choose a good ICO is that you should be able to see from some ICO ratings that might help you to make it easier for you to determine a good ICO or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
there will be no good ico aftermore. none of them colleck even softcap.
no new investor enter market aftermore. last crash was really so terrified.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 27, 2018, 09:49:27 AM
At present, very rare ICO projects have good quality and potential. Most projects only have the intention to raise money and the majority of them end up in a scam. You must read many references to be able to determine which projects are of high quality. Keep in mind that investing in an ICO project is a very high-risk thing. without the ability to do analysis, we can experience destruction.
- And with all the dangers and risks in ico like the present time, I think we should stop searching and investing in ico because from what you say, I can feel that most projects are no longer attractive and profitable, the project was created solely for the purpose of making money from investors. However, if we still want to find and join the ICO, even though we can not become investors but we can become a bounty hunter, which is probably the safest option in this stage, and we can through the telegram group to find good ico, lots of people are working and evaluating ico here
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 27, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
Now it is in a bad phase in the ICO. I am not very interested in investing in Iico. because most likely this time is a big loss. so I prefer to save my money
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
November 27, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
you want check ICO website, team prof, ratings, roadmap, promo video, whitepeper, and country to,
see tokenholders bennefits. + see info about soft cap (reached or not reached) becouse if team willnot reach softcap, they will be refund your coins with your wallet. and for egample if they will beck your ETH in 5-6 month, you will search new ICO after 6 month. and its your TIME, and Time is money
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
November 27, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
There are many coins available in the cryptos market. You cannot do reseach about each and every single coin. I refer coin market cap website for top 50 alt coins. On this site you will get detailed information about all coins. Its better to save time and invest your time in productive tasks.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 26, 2018, 11:00:32 AM
At present, very rare ICO projects have good quality and potential. Most projects only have the intention to raise money and the majority of them end up in a scam. You must read many references to be able to determine which projects are of high quality. Keep in mind that investing in an ICO project is a very high-risk thing. without the ability to do analysis, we can experience destruction.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
November 26, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
imho, if project now dont show an address with funds collected, that means that they didnt collect anything, no one does that anymore and its bad that people trust that kind a projects, cause we need transparency here and only that way we could build something good
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
Hello. On the ICO websites we often can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Definitely not. There were a lot of cases when scam projects were given something like 4/5 or even higher - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/able-project-ico-exit-scam-for-ablx-token-sees-trackico-and-coinrail-as-culprits . It is impossible to qualitatively evaluate many projects at once, here they need a huge team of analysts, which they clearly do not have
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
Of course, ratings are sold, and on that they earn
It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
And where to get such a list of experts?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/top-28-ico-listing-sites-and-ico-review-sites-to-list-your-project-2903597

Alternatively, you can use the sites where project scores are collected from all experts. At cryptodiffer, for example, about 20 experts are immediately visible.
There is also http://topexperts.io, there are more of them, and the functionality there is better.
Activity: 278
November 26, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
At first I like to search on Bitcointalk to get some legit ICO projects. After that I research about projects very deeply and at first I check team members, project future plan, whitepaper etc.
Pages:
Jump to: