Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 8. (Read 4934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Ok if everything will be fine what the next step is?
Activity: 189
December 11, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
Many different aspects. I'd suggest you check coinmarketcap if the coin is already listed and check the current price and recent graph changes. If the price is lower than during ICO it must warn you.
December 11, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
Anything else? I'm still learning and not sure if everything will be fine  Cry
December 11, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
There are many things you should learn while doing a research. Try to start with reading whitepaper. Also, you should pay attention for the current development stage.
December 11, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

As always. The team, idea, market. I applied this to mobile go once and have never regretted yet
Team background, experience, business model, working (or not) product. There are much more stuff you should focus before joining any ICO
What would you suggest for a newbie to look at firstly?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
Many websites can help us to determine ICO projects. And to determine the ICO project we can do our own analysis. And I think it's better to do the checking yourself. Can start checking websites, reading white books and prize management teams.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
In 2018, finding ICO projects is indeed more challenging because many projects have the potential to fail. But we must also be sure of the results of our research. A good project certainly has good token sales and must reach Soft Cap. Have a good or experienced gift team and manager because this will affect developments for the ICO project.
December 10, 2018, 08:40:15 PM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

As always. The team, idea, market. I applied this to mobile go once and have never regretted yet
Team background, experience, business model, working (or not) product. There are much more stuff you should focus before joining any ICO
Activity: 70
December 10, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Activity: 98
December 10, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
- Youtube, telegram, forums, rating websites, word of mouth
- I read the roadmap in detail and if they meet the deadlines
- I research team members and developers
- I look if they have an active community
- I investigate similar projects and if they have been successful
- I study if the distribution of the tokens and the softcap are coherent

Basically, I look at those aspects, although I'm sure I forget some. If you are interested in an ICO that is fulfilling all my requirements, it is EVOAI (https://www.evoai.network/). A trading platform that will have trading bots and an academy. Its flagship product is EVABOT, a bot that will arbitrage between exchanges to obtain profits that will pay you daily with ETH. The beta test of the bot started yesterday with 70 investors and today we will see its first results. The test will last 14 days and then more investors will be selected to test it, so it's a good time to enter. In the telegram channel you can see the progress of the bot: https://t.me/evaoi
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
my tip now is dont invest in any ico, its better to hodl your money, cause 90% of them are scam and 100% of not scam icos will fall 10 or more times when they hit an exchange, so be smart and dont invest now, wait for better times and hope that someday will be some ico regulations and no more scams
The main problem of many is that they are not ready to wait. Many still invest in various ICO and want quick profits. But such times are long over.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 10, 2018, 12:56:31 AM
Finding a good ICO requires a stringent observation.
Those things that I consider is;
1. The manager's profile- the project he has supervised and how successful they are.
2. I consider the soft cap, how much is the target and how well has it been reached.
3. I also consider the token percentage distribution.
4. I consider from the white paper the prospects of the project. What they deal in, which country is in charge, how long is the project running. And few others.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
to look for ICO, I will usually see a number of ICO rating websites that can help me find a good ICO and have the potential to be successful so that it can give me a lot of benefits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 10, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
Looking for a good ICO project if I think I should look for a project that has achieved Soft Cap sales. If sales have reached Soft Cap, of course when the project is finished we will definitely get a prize. This is different if you have followed the ICO project from the start and the project is finished, but the sales project does not reach Soft Cap, you will not get a prize.
there are many considerations in this matter, and of course softcap is one of the limits that can be said as a safe point. even though it is still difficult, but if supported by a great team, and also a good partner, of course it will support the development of an ICO.
Activity: 350
December 09, 2018, 01:19:56 PM
to be able to find ICO well maybe you can use some of the suggestions given by ICO rating providers that you can find on some ICO rating websites, there have expert advisors to help you.
Today, a good ICO project is difficult to find, because the investment climate is difficult now and investors are in no hurry to part with their money. As a result, good developers do not enter the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 10, 2018, 12:09:08 AM
Looking for a good ICO project if I think I should look for a project that has achieved Soft Cap sales. If sales have reached Soft Cap, of course when the project is finished we will definitely get a prize. This is different if you have followed the ICO project from the start and the project is finished, but the sales project does not reach Soft Cap, you will not get a prize.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
A good ICO is now a valuable find. This is especially valuable when there are so many bad projects around. In order to find a good project it is necessary to review a lot of information. You can use telegram groups here .
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
December 09, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
my tip now is dont invest in any ico, its better to hodl your money, cause 90% of them are scam and 100% of not scam icos will fall 10 or more times when they hit an exchange, so be smart and dont invest now, wait for better times and hope that someday will be some ico regulations and no more scams
Activity: 386
December 09, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
I just go to rating sites where you can monitor ICO and make a choice based on whether I like the project or not
remember some good rating buy ico for them. It looks like a problem paying rating is already known by many people. be careful, because they do not really give an assessment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 09, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
I just go to rating sites where you can monitor ICO and make a choice based on whether I like the project or not
Pages:
Jump to: