Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 5. (Read 4934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 31, 2019, 04:37:55 AM
Finding good ICO's is not so easy even team has a real profile and not a scam sometimes you might still get a negative profit especially if a good ICO offers a nice bonus during token sales.
you are right, even the most annoyed is the existing escrow project for bounty but in fact the team escaped. even though the bounty gets a token that is promised but will not be useful because it will never be able to be sold. looking for ico that really pays is indeed very difficult.
that's why in 2018, a lot of Ico projects failed and instead ended in scams. it cannot be avoided because there are many ico projects so we have all the difficulties which are good and not. look at the history that is available and I always see who the team is on the project. the more professional people who become developers it will reduce the risk of failure.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
March 31, 2019, 02:06:51 AM
https://populous.world/invoice-finance/what-are-gold-pokens.html

I think this is one of the best new project right no. XAU is the ISO 4217 standard code for one troy ounce of gold. The Populous team has already done a great job with PPT and there is no doubt that they will do better with XAUp.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 12:10:23 AM
Finding good ICO's is not so easy even team has a real profile and not a scam sometimes you might still get a negative profit especially if a good ICO offers a nice bonus during token sales.
you are right, even the most annoyed is the existing escrow project for bounty but in fact the team escaped. even though the bounty gets a token that is promised but will not be useful because it will never be able to be sold. looking for ico that really pays is indeed very difficult.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 30, 2019, 11:30:21 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 03:21:40 PM
I made a number of ICO rating sites a guide, although sometimes it's not true but there is no perfect system, the ICO rating consists of a team of experts who can verify whether the ICO is promising or not.
That would certainly help the investors, however there are a lot of sites who give review to ICOs and there's no assurance that all of them will give an honest review. It cannot be denied that there are sites that can be bribe and will give a bias review on a certain project, and this is not helping the investors.
In any case, the bitcointalk forum helps a lot in finding new projects. In addition, there are already certain authorities, whose activities and relations to any companies give real confidence in any prospects. Of course, if a user of cryptocurrency has a lot of experience in this business, then Technical Analysis also helps to decide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 07:34:11 AM
They are most likely 30 icos websites for ico rating we can find in this link

https://www.icochamps.com/blog/top-30-most-popular-ico-listing-sites-ico-review-sites/?v=c86ee0d9d7ed
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
March 30, 2019, 05:08:13 AM
I made a number of ICO rating sites a guide, although sometimes it's not true but there is no perfect system, the ICO rating consists of a team of experts who can verify whether the ICO is promising or not.
That would certainly help the investors, however there are a lot of sites who give review to ICOs and there's no assurance that all of them will give an honest review. It cannot be denied that there are sites that can be bribe and will give a bias review on a certain project, and this is not helping the investors.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
March 29, 2019, 11:28:16 PM
Hallo Showbiz11,

I have some good info for you on this link.

http://truepromisemarketing.com/how-to-choose-an-initial-coin-offering-like-a-venture-capitalist/

An ICO is similar to an IPO for companies not in the blockchain space. The metrics used to check whether a given company is suitable to offer an IPO are also the same. You need to be an informed investor every time.

Enjoy and leave a comment.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 29, 2019, 11:09:46 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
March 29, 2019, 07:57:00 PM
Check ICOs website go on read forum related ICOs or find their pages on reddit and see how things are going for them Also check their ann Thread here to make sure you are familiar withe the whole ground and the ICO

Yeah it's correct but I advise to all of you looking for an ICO's to invest just becareful why because there's a lot of project is modus and people not learning well they get scam.
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
March 29, 2019, 07:44:49 PM
Check ICOs website go on read forum related ICOs or find their pages on reddit and see how things are going for them Also check their ann Thread here to make sure you are familiar withe the whole ground and the ICO
Activity: 700
March 29, 2019, 07:31:59 PM
Though it is long I invest in ico because of the ways scamming projects were coming out I do research on icos to invest at icobench and icorating.  I do follow they review on projects and invest along with they rating.
It seems to me that investing in ico companies and participation in bounty companies bring almost identical results if you look for projects without a specific analysis. Today it is very difficult to determine the quality of the company and its future prospects.

in the last few months it has been very difficult to find an ico project that has good future prospects, especially the market situation is still in a downturn and has not yet found a point of resurrection.
chances are that if the market improves, there are many good projects coming out, but on the other hand we also have to be careful because there will be many scam projects circulating.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
March 29, 2019, 07:16:32 PM
icodrops.com has a small number of ICOs on it than icobench but those are mostly good ones. Irrespective of the site and its ratings, one has to do his own digging to figure out the good from the bad.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
March 29, 2019, 07:02:18 PM
Icobench is mostly the first start for most people and am sure the rest just come up naturally as you expand your searches and move more but i will suggest you stick with bench now and the some news site and other also read their weekly and monthly release is good to have little knowledge
Activity: 532
March 29, 2019, 06:21:58 PM
Though it is long I invest in ico because of the ways scamming projects were coming out I do research on icos to invest at icobench and icorating.  I do follow they review on projects and invest along with they rating.
It seems to me that investing in ico companies and participation in bounty companies bring almost identical results if you look for projects without a specific analysis. Today it is very difficult to determine the quality of the company and its future prospects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 29, 2019, 03:37:59 PM
Activity: 588
March 29, 2019, 02:44:19 PM
Doing personal research to be able to determine whether it is a category of ico that is suitable or not because until now I think there are so many problems that make me unsure if I don't do it myself to check
The fact is that today it is very difficult to determine the quality of an ico company. Despite the fact that the ico market of companies is full of fraudulent projects, today, even at first glance, interesting projects may not have any prospects at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 29, 2019, 09:55:15 AM
Doing personal research is a very good thing to be able to find out because until now alone there are also quite a number of programs that we can invest apart from only from an ico rating information. not necessarily they are also transparent in making judgments
Sure, we always need to have the analysis and search for information if we want to choose an ico that fits our wishes, but in the end, we still can't know what we choose is good or not because everything we analyze only achieves average accuracy, it is not perfect and can be completely evaluated on a project, sometimes bad projects can still appear special things or sometimes good projects that we appreciate can still fail. Therefore, finding a good ico is too difficult, especially at the present time, all can only rely on some analysis and then rely entirely on luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 29, 2019, 09:34:01 AM
Doing personal research to be able to determine whether it is a category of ico that is suitable or not because until now I think there are so many problems that make me unsure if I don't do it myself to check
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 29, 2019, 09:26:37 AM
The opinion of a bounty hunter like me, I will join depends on the hype that is happening now and how many people are joining the bounty campaign. And asking for information from my friends who are experts in ICO analysis.
Opinion as an investor, this seems more difficult to answer because if we choose the wrong ICO it can result in very bad investment losses.
Pages:
Jump to: