Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you keep your crypto informations securely? - page 4. (Read 2650 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 6
I have also saved most of my crypto informations on my phones and laptop, I think that is the best thing to do. But in case you are worried as to what will happen if your devices crash or get lost, then you might want to consider also saving them in your flash drives or other storage devices. Just be sure that it is safe wherever you keep it.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
All my encrypted information (such as username, password, and private key) is stored in my trusted email account, as well as my handwritten backup. In my opinion, this is the safest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I got my laptop secured with password and cannot be used to anything, exclusive for cryptocurrency only.

i note all the private keys and password and save it on the computer that is hard to find.

backed up to USD and external HDD also.

for my wife's copy, i wrote it in a notebook which she hides in a secure place.
Activity: 98
You should need to consider is having a gadget that is exclusively devoted to digital currency exercises. This implies only one PC or cell phone utilized for just purchasing and offering cryptos. For example, programmers are getting to be keen at stealthily dropping keyloggers – applications that track the keys you write and also the locales you visit-on to your gadget. Thus, when you compose in your secret word, these keyloggers send the data back to the programmer who at that point utilizes it to get into your record and exchange your advantages.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
I think that the solution to this problem is quite simple. Keep the document you need on several media. Of course, copies of documents must be not only in your computer, but also on flash drives. I think that in this case, the loss of information is excluded.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Hi. We all have too many passwords, private keys, adresses, registration informations. I want to askt how you keep them. I dont ask you to explain where you put your ledger wallet  Grin  For example, I keep my passwords and private keys on a simple document which I created on my laptop. This means that if I lose my computer or someone stoles it, I may lose too many things. What are your solutions? Is there any safe option? I have to get precautions before it is too late.
You make a private documents. label it based on your account. then put all your passwords and username in organized manner so that you will not be confuse when you forgot some of your password. You can also have a separated copy of that document because if it is better to have a plan b. maybe you can write it down on a diary or somewhere else.
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
After the frequent cases of hacking wallets ether I decided to buy a hardware wallet Ledger and I am very happy with this thing because it is very convenient and now I do not worry that they are someone will steal
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
To be honest i don't have any privacy settings and i simply store my data on my laptop. Since I was hacked and my key was stolen, I am going to level up my security, so better think about your privacy twice
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
I think you can have a lot of methods. I suggest that you keep a record in your notebook and record a copy on your computer. This is safer. Of course, you can save your private key separately. You just need to know it on your own!
Activity: 112
I save it with notepad only, no tools or special hardware or special software, the most important is your laptop must be installed antivirus, to avoid the trojan
Activity: 238
It is quite simple as long as you dont have millions on your account. If your money will always be in movement, it would be easier
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I have them all written down on paper and hidden lol. Also have copies on usb sticks. I'd literally cry if I lost my keys.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
By keeping them offline. Keeping your information offline is the best way for you to protect your cryptos information from getting into the wrong hands. Don't write out your private key to be stored on somewhere that can be connected to the internet. Good old fashioned pen and paper should become your best friends. Write your information down and store them in a place that you are the only one who can get to them
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Save on laptop and back up important files into Flash. If you are still a shortcoming and losing Flash then keep on google drive which of course can be accessed at any time. However, it certainly must remember email and password. but hopefully, the existing data and goods surrounding us remain safe from all kinds of theft of any kind.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Are you prying with my privacy? Is the very first question that comes in my mind when I read your query. Well explained anyway.  Everyone do have a problem on how to secure crypto informations securely especially if you have various wallets. I prefer to have a hard copy and a soft copy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I always have the backup of the data both offline and online. It is actually important to always a double saving system for the data, not only the data of cryptocurrency and bitcointalk. I have so many data regarding the site, username, password and many more. Gdrive is my first choice and now I'm planning for the certain private website to store my data. Overall, never trust anyone to save our data.
Activity: 14
Keeping and safely securing your crypto information is crucial matter, by for my own opinion choose company with a decentralized financial system, DDC will break up the oligopoly controlling traditional financial institutions. Rather than bouncing off of each other with pricing structures, financial institutions will now have to compete in the free market by reducing prices across the board. A decentralized financial system will ensure that smaller banks also have a chance to compete while returning big banks earnings to users and providers of the banking services. with DCC you can control your own crypto informations without any worries.

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Activity: 210
For those seeking the safest form of storage, a cold wallet is the right way to open it.

Although this is not a complete solution, the risk can be minimized by following instructions and taking into account any possible situation.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
I think you should make bakup and save it at many places periodly, such as: email, another pc, cloud,... 
Activity: 224
You can keep your files in several ways. For instance, I chose to keep my records on whatsapp. I created a group to store all my information. As you know you can create a group with one person on whatsapp and later remove that person to remain only you in the group. Also, I do a daily backup to Google drive incase I lost my smartphone, I can easily retrieve it from there.
Pages:
Jump to: