Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when a site tries to scam you? - page 2. (Read 15979 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
snip

I know what I'm talking about and it is about to save people from being scammed by your system. Haha, you are telling me that I'm misleading people?

You are feeling regret to those possible people that can be your prey to be saved because of my warning to them and as well as those red tagged put to you?

Ohh, yes your system is unique, using unique sweet words to encourage people to donate their money to you.
(lol) never money is asked...money is only offered...and your missleading avoids people to get offered money...

What? Money is offered? How come that you are offering money to the people that needs to have deposit? You are offering your scam site to the people to ask them to invest to your system.

Don't mislead and encourage people that turning out that your a good old man that offers money, stop using sweet talks.

You cannot fool people here anymore with your scam.

Be careful about your lies because it is not only impossible to lose on my U2 system but as well impossible to deposit...
Hug...Old man has spoken (lol)

Its better to call you old man rather than grandpa, really it is impossible to deposit to your u2 system?

Then why does your trust level says this, "Running an "investment game" with the tagline "No risk...You can not lose.".
Claiming that it is not a ponzi, however unabled to explain how it works."

Because people want not understand...(lol)

Don't tell the people that it doesn't understand your system. They do, we do really understand that something while running has to be shady.

And it seems you changed your signature, you are quite pushy to get people to scam huh? Just don't use the word impossible to lose.

Then people will understand that your investment is legit, as you said. It is too good to be true.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716720.new#new

No answers anymore for you already pissed off and why not just stop on misleading the people with your scam system about that u2cloudmining.

And you are saying that deposits are impossible? How come that it is true with this:

Cashback after 3 months + profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
It's always difficult, but when I see a so called deal.
First i check if there is contact information, address, phone etc.
Then I try to find reviews
If there are reviews and positive I wait a few days and try it out with small change.
If there are reviews and negative > I forget it.
If there are no reviews > I forget it.
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It's quite obvious. There are a lot of warning bells that should hopefully get any scam sites out of your way:

1. Admin cannot speak good English
2. Admin has a history of scamming, or spamming
3. Domain registration is only for a year or less, when they claim to be here for the long term
4. Any "HYIPs", "Doublers"
5. Anything that is too good to be true.

These might be signs, but all of them can easily be avoided. The hyip admins are becoming smarter and smarter and are always coming up with a new idea to scam people.

1. Everyone are capable of learning English. Most people can even master it.

2. The name of the admin can be easily changed. I think that hyip admins are mostly the same person but has different identity and whereabouts.

3. If they have enough money, they might as well have purchased a long term domain. Or maybe come up with some "we'll extend it later" announcement.

4. Other people don't understand that and most HYIP sites don't put these in their website. They just say that they offer this lifetime plan, etc.

5. HYIP sites have been offering 3 months ROI which is good enough to be true to most people. And even if some doublers only have 100 hours to wait for your money to get doubled, they always have a reason or an explanation on how is it happening.
I agree the HYIP scammers are not dumb they are getting smarter every day, other things I have seen HYIP scammers do is they have scripts that allow them to create fake info of people, names directions and earnings, they buy fake testimonials, sometimes they even have video testimonials.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
If you need explaination it is better not to invest...you should understand from yourself.
I don't want to hear it from you , you need an explanation so you can SURE about what you are doing and why you Invest in those sites. Even they can , if you find something shady with their explanations better to stay away from this (Like your red trust).
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
If you don't see a secure lock on the top of the web browser that you are using SSL certificate. Then that is one sign that it is likely a scam website if they want you to send a payment of some sort.
I see many ponzi scammer sites using this certificate. It doesn't mean something isn't a scam if uses this lock secure.
Very easy to know if a site is scam: when they offer profit very good to be true or if they don't explain clear how their system works and how they get money to pay you back. We don't have many legit investments now, hard to trust sites on the internet to store your money and give you income.
You can quickly realize if it's ponzi or HYIP with their mechanism within a minute . Like you said , most of HYIP not explain where they can get money for your investment back. The site offers huge return within day , you can labeled them as ponzi and stay away.

"" most of HYIP not explain where they can get money for your investment back""
If you need explaination it is better not to invest...you should understand from yourself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you don't see a secure lock on the top of the web browser that you are using SSL certificate. Then that is one sign that it is likely a scam website if they want you to send a payment of some sort.
I think many scam sites using SSL certificate, we still remind cloud mining scams like hashocean, cldmine and more. One signs if the sites scam is logic or not. If any sites will give more than 1% RoI, I sure 100℅ that is scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It's quite obvious. There are a lot of warning bells that should hopefully get any scam sites out of your way:

1. Admin cannot speak good English
2. Admin has a history of scamming, or spamming
3. Domain registration is only for a year or less, when they claim to be here for the long term
4. Any "HYIPs", "Doublers"
5. Anything that is too good to be true.

These might be signs, but all of them can easily be avoided. The hyip admins are becoming smarter and smarter and are always coming up with a new idea to scam people.

1. Everyone are capable of learning English. Most people can even master it.

2. The name of the admin can be easily changed. I think that hyip admins are mostly the same person but has different identity and whereabouts.

3. If they have enough money, they might as well have purchased a long term domain. Or maybe come up with some "we'll extend it later" announcement.

4. Other people don't understand that and most HYIP sites don't put these in their website. They just say that they offer this lifetime plan, etc.

5. HYIP sites have been offering 3 months ROI which is good enough to be true to most people. And even if some doublers only have 100 hours to wait for your money to get doubled, they always have a reason or an explanation on how is it happening.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
I see many ponzi scammer sites using this certificate. It doesn't mean something isn't a scam if uses this lock secure.
Very easy to know if a site is scam: when they offer profit very good to be true or if they don't explain clear how their system works and how they get money to pay you back. We don't have many legit investments now, hard to trust sites on the internet to store your money and give you income.
You can quickly realize if it's ponzi or HYIP with their mechanism within a minute . Like you said , most of HYIP not explain where they can get money for your investment back. The site offers huge return within day , you can labeled them as ponzi and stay away.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

My faith is lost in hyips and i dont bother to put my money in their anymore, and i defined them all as scam so that i will not be lured by them again, and my thinking is so true among them , those certificates are been used to lured people and i saw many hyip site using that thats why we cannot call them legit ones if they show little proofs. We just need to move on and find good ways to earn theirs no money on hyips but unstead they will surely scam us.
legendary
snip

I know what I'm talking about and it is about to save people from being scammed by your system. Haha, you are telling me that I'm misleading people?

You are feeling regret to those possible people that can be your prey to be saved because of my warning to them and as well as those red tagged put to you?

Ohh, yes your system is unique, using unique sweet words to encourage people to donate their money to you.
(lol) never money is asked...money is only offered...and your missleading avoids people to get offered money...

What? Money is offered? How come that you are offering money to the people that needs to have deposit? You are offering your scam site to the people to ask them to invest to your system.

Don't mislead and encourage people that turning out that your a good old man that offers money, stop using sweet talks.

Be careful about your lies because it is not only impossible to lose on my U2 system but as well impossible to deposit...

Its better to call you old man rather than grandpa, really it is impossible to deposit to your u2 system?

Then why does your trust level says this, "Running an "investment game" with the tagline "No risk...You can not lose.".

Don't tell the people that it doesn't understand your system. They do, we do really understand that something while running has to be shady.

And it seems you changed your signature, you are quite pushy to get people to scam huh? Just don't use the word impossible to lose.

Then people will understand that your investment is legit, as you said. It is too good to be true.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716720.new#new
Activity: 303
Merit: 112

Merit: 620
snip

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
legendary
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?

- Admin cannot speak good English
- Admin has a history of scamming, or spamming
- Domain registration is only for a year or less, when they claim to be here for the long term
- Any "HYIPs", "Doublers"
- Anything that is too good to be true.

I'm French...My English is poor...are all webmasters with poor English scammers?
NO
history doeas not mean realy...we never talk about the history talkers...
- Domain registration is only for a year or less, when they claim to be here for the long term
This does mean nothing...
HYIP does not mean scam
My U2 system is too good to be true ...sorry it exists...(lol)

Activity: 532
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?

- Admin cannot speak good English
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Check if you can see HTTPS and the locked icon in the address bar it means the information you provide is more

secured, Analyze what they are offering, If it contradicts into something and has too many grammatical errors

then its probably a scam.  You can check the site via google safe browsing and read some users review

If you are in the U.S. you can check the business in the BBB The Better Business Bureau and see how good their reputation is, if the business is serious you should find it there and find good reviews, if there are bad reviews you should avoid that business.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Check if you can see HTTPS and the locked icon in the address bar it means the information you provide is more

secured, Analyze what they are offering, If it contradicts into something and has too many grammatical errors

then its probably a scam.  You can check the site via google safe browsing and read some users review

legendary
Here the discussion is about the wrong saying of a member in this post...i can not use my right if answer other where if it is sais here...

About your advise about scam:
My systems are programmed for the fun...it's not a company...
When i say my systems are  risk free and you can only earn it is so...
You believe it or not...but I can not accept that  someone says that i'm a scammer without proves.

Honestly you cannot please everyone, and you don't have to push the idea to other people.  They have their own mind and decision.  All you can do now is prove that your site/system is really not  a ponzi or scam  not by words but by result.   

But it is an evidence that it is not a ponzi sheme.
legendary
Merit: 1258
Here the discussion is about the wrong saying of a member in this post...i can not use my right if answer other where if it is sais here...

You believe it or not...but I can not accept that  someone says that i'm a scammer without proves.

Honestly you cannot please everyone, and you don't have to push the idea to other people.  They have their own mind and decision.  All you can do now is prove that your site/system is really not  a ponzi or scam  not by words but by result.   
legendary
~snipped

Shouldn't  promoting your site/service be in Service Announcement?  Or if the activity is being discussed, should it be in Service Discussion?  I have a neutral stance about your project but please use the proper board for your announcement /discussion.

There are several way to know if the sites is trying to scam you.

You can first check the domain name.  It should bring an alarm if the domain  is named after some brand that actually don't have any relation to them
You can also check the layer of Url requesting our credentials.  There is a big possiblity that phishing may occur, some site intentionally resembles other legit site just to get your credentials.
Check the validity of the SSL.
Check the contact information, most scam site does not have contact information.
Check for grammars and spelling, legit company will always want to show professionalism, so even if they are not native of English, they will hire for the content of their site.
Check terms and agreement.
If they are shipping item, you can check their shipping terms and agreement and return policy.
Most of all check their customer support.

Here are some pointers that may determine if the site is a possible scam or not.

Pages:
Jump to: