Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 03:11:50 PM
Aside from here, where else?

Asides from bitcointalk, there are some other online resources to know about new and old altcoins. Google search about this will bring forums and websites like altcointalks, cointelegraph, bitcoinmagazine, etc.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
November 17, 2018, 01:01:02 PM
Now there are many resources are available which gives an update about the new altcoins. Many crypto related sites provide the details about new altcoins.  So you just need to check the crypto websites to find out new altcoins.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 13, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
You need to subscribe to twitter on all the most famous figures in the crypto community. First of all they post new information there. They often write there about the projects they support or are going to support. So you can find reliable altcoins for yourself.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
Usually I am checking altcoins websites and especially the bounty websites. Also, I have a friend who is glad to teach me everything he finds out about new altcoins.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
I learned a lot from crypto groups who are in a number of social media that are very much in their community, I also learn from youtube and the internet about crypto developments and how to invest in the crypto world
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
I learn new altcoins on Youtube, mostly from Youtube Influencers. It's easier for me to understand rather than reading.

YouTube is one of the best sources of the information. Besides it, I have installed on my phone different applications connected with the cryptocurrencies. I get the news, when I open them several times a day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
November 13, 2018, 08:12:49 AM
To search for new coins and tokens, I use coinmarketcap, cryptocompare, github, coingecko.On these sites you can find out the maximum information on the coin you are interested in.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 13, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
I learn about new coins from the announcement branch, as well as from news feeds and channels in telegrams. But the most useful, I think this is the bot that monitors the announcements. I can not say that I am strongly inspired by new projects, but I am glad that the crypto market continues to develop no matter what.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
November 13, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
You can download apps like Bitcoin Ticker Widget. In that particular app, you can monitor the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins. It also has a feature that consists of the latest news in the cryptocurrency business. In there, you can learn about the new altcoins.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 07:07:17 AM
sometimes here on the forum, sometimes on sites collecting a rating about projects. or on CoinMarketCap
either information from analysts and forecasters, specialized YouTube channels or Telegram
Activity: 350
November 13, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
there are various ways such as the icobench ico rating site, or the exchange as bittrex, binance and even coinmarketcap
coinmarketcap also helps me a lot. But about the icobench, I doubt a little, it seems to me that such resources may give false estimates for money
Activity: 350
November 13, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
I often use the icodrops resource. Even with the current situation, I can find projects with them that at least do something and collect at least some amount
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 13, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
there are various ways such as the icobench ico rating site, or the exchange as bittrex, binance and even coinmarketcap
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
If i want to learn about a new altcoin, i will read its whitepaper first to find out what it is, through reading its whitepaper we can know what it is about, is it good. Look at its platform development so far, and compare with they draw in roadmap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 04:04:26 AM
How do I learn? Well, it is not hard as it seems.
You talk in specific chats, look at Suppoman movies, write posts here on bitcointalk and read sometimes news on Cointelegraph and see adv on ico drops, etherscan
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
There are many sites that evaluate an altcoin, but you should not invest in unpopular altcoins, or altcoin with low daily transaction volume. In my opinion, you should choose atltcoin potential value, high transaction day will be safer for you.
Activity: 504