Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins? - page 6. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:10:20 PM
Aside from here, where else?
I also visit the exchanges i have accounts on, so as to know some new coins that are just listing on them. For instance, infrequently use mercatox and there are so many coins that get listed there. I use the exchange for trading, but i can't buy every coin on it. I can be very selective when choosing the coin to either trade or invest in. Sometimes, my friends also tell me about some coins with prospects.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 03, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

The best place to get information about new altcoins is this forum.
In the next section you will find all the necessary information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
I do not trust various rating sites and therefore I am looking for all the additional information myself.
Activity: 406
November 03, 2018, 05:40:41 PM
I learn about altcoin in the forum and telegram and i widen mt knowledge everyday. All information about new project is spread on telegram and forum
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
 Undecided Undecided Undecided  I think the best way is forum and telegram, and check its websites and projects in back.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 03, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
I find out all the information, mostly on this forum. Since I'm a bounty hunter, I'm primarily interested in new altcoins that conduct bounty campaigns. But there are sites that place announcements of new projects, it is enough to write a search query "new ICO" and specify the month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
I read ICO rating sites, but the most of information I take from bitcointalk, also some users making good tables with new ICO
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Join their social platform such as reddit, telegram. There will be an active discussion about altcoin that you are following. I dont suggest focus only on what you read here on forum cause sometimes even it is high rank members that post positive messages we cannot assure their sincerity on what they are saying. Possible that i t is a paid shilling to market the product. Ive seen a lot of this and when you search for that token, you can see that it is a pump and dump coin with no actual product that technically works out. Much better to join the telegram where admins present are consists of developer who will response on your query.
You are right buddy, it means to be involved of any activity of the bitcoiner is one of the ideas to be learned. Though the project is still knew for you, you will be able to search and join different groups that can make you feel better id you are involved. Just like telegram it is very useful in terms of knowing the project and also communication as well.
Activity: 183
November 03, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
Bitcointalk is the main and the main forum for the crypto community, but in addition to it there are also platforms from where you can get information about new projects and news in the world of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
I mostly read the information on this forum and consult with my best friend, who brought me to this field and taught me a lot. It’s best to look for information on your own and trust the right source
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 04:24:08 PM
Forum like bitcointalk is very ok, and also reading up about the information on listing websites
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 03, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
join the community at the telegram, following every information they provide. never miss the news.
and most importantly, never hesitate to ask questions about what you want to know.
Activity: 170
November 03, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
I learned from people who used to play an altcoin and continued to study until I understood from the first and the last and it must be seen well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
From the bounty, or from advertising, as a rule, someone advertises and you see what they write about it,and what it is,so I can say, a huge number of altcoins and choose them is not easy enough, you just need to analyze, or ask the number of tokens,and buy them, I do it myself, spend time on analysis,and they give you great profits

I subscribed to one guy's YouTube channel. He advertises various campaigns and projects there, sorts them apart. All projects are more or less successful. I also go on incentive accounts and read cryptoblogger blogs.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Mostly crypto related Telegram channels where I am lurking/participating in the debates about potential of individual currencies/projects, the tech behind them etc. But you have to be able to sift thru a lot of shill/moon/PnD content, only then you are able to find some valuable information.
Activity: 336
November 03, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
From the bounty, or from advertising, as a rule, someone advertises and you see what they write about it,and what it is,so I can say, a huge number of altcoins and choose them is not easy enough, you just need to analyze, or ask the number of tokens,and buy them, I do it myself, spend time on analysis,and they give you great profits
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
Bitcointalk.org is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency forum in the world. It collected enough materials for the study of cryptocurrency. Why something else?
Activity: 476
November 03, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

There is a lot of information about new altcoins. I often use websites, forums, official pages, social networks. But the best thing for me is communication with traders and investors. They are always know a lot.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
November 03, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Updating news in this forum is a common thing people often do, in addition there are hundreds of websites and blogs, applications for you to track news related to crypto. I often choose news aggregator from a variety of sources.
Activity: 76
November 03, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
You need to follow some ico rating websites. Please dont trust these ratings but at least you can learn infos about new icos and you can do your own research about these new icos. Also you can start to follow some youtubers like cryptozombie blockchainbrad and cryptolark etc. They are always talking about these projects.
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 11:05:54 AM
About new altcoins will know probably like everything on the sites Coinbase, Coinmarketcap,reddit,Youtube, telegram group and here on this forum.Yes, and on the websites where you can learn about new altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: