Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins? - page 5. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
how do you learn about new altcoin. there are many ways you can add information about altcoins. joining the bitcointalk forum is one option to add information about altcoin because many developers are promoting their projects here ..
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
I use social media such as twitter or discord. Also Telegram is not bad.
But you should investigate carefully each member's activity before you could trust him.  I never look on ranks, titles, points, etc. I look on a content of posts only and try to understand what exactly  someone is doing on a forum or a media, and how valuable could be his info.
Also any info must be checked at least on 2-3 different sources.  This must be the rule.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
Aside from here, where else?
This is where i get most of my info on altcoins. Then another source is through friends, because i am in a local group where we discuss cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 08, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Now there are a lot of updated sites and tables, and they constantly remind of the release of new bounty companies and new coins.
But I now mainly watch the updates from several telegram channels. It is very convenient.
Alerts come immediately, they are heard, and you can find out about the emergence of a new company.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2018, 01:14:07 PM
Usually I am trying to find all news about them since they start trading and after that I am learning about developing team and their previous projects also
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 08, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
I learn about every new coins from Coinmarketcap and some others websites specially from this forum. You can also learn from this forum.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
To be able to learn the new altcoin, it was obtained in this forum, where there are many new altcoins that are growing and running according to their mission and vision. In a thread bounty, you will find a lot of this. Besides joining telegrams and social media.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
I think this sites already content more than enough to get as many information about altcoin. But if you insist on looking for another source of information, perhaps you could check on the altcointalk sites. The site is similar to this forum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 08, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Check CoinCodex, there are over 3000 coins listed there and over 200 active ICOs.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 08, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
even though I know of another place but I am not interested because in the end they will direct us to this forum so actually here is the crypto center, not elsewhere, therefore I just do it here the reason is simple because I have found the best by therefore I am not looking for another
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 08, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Enough!
You need to learn about altcoins? This bitcointalk forum is enough for you. DO not belive this forum? I think first you should try to understand this forum very carefully. I hope you will get a enough solution from here.
Otherwise ccn, news bitcoin, cointelegraph also good.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Apart from Google being your closest friend, I don't believe someone can just decide to bash into crypto without having a friend or brother who already did and understand it and which is ready to teach him or her.
As for me a friend though me how to go about this and check more on Google and also read post here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
I advise you to subscribe to telegrams on cryptocurrency channels, now there are a lot of them. There are assorted various projects and you can learn a lot of news from the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
November 08, 2018, 12:01:53 PM
The best ways for me to learn about new altcoins is to come on bitcointalk and go on the bounties page, there are a lot of new coins there that are doing their bounty and their airdrops there and they have all of their information there. From there I can go on their website, links on their social media and start doing my research from there, there are countless new coins there
Activity: 419
November 07, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
I read about them, I search any where I can get information about them then I read everything about them to know much better on how they work. I can also make enquiries from those who have been investing in it to know what they think about it. Another thing is that I’m not the type that usually get interested in new stuffs, I prefer old stuffs that has been around for long and has potential. As long as what I have is working for me and I’m satisfied with it, then why look for something else?
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
Social networks and the Internet do not limit you in information, today there are a lot of resources that help people to correctly understand and correctly view information, the most important thing is that today you need to anazirovat the data
Activity: 434
November 04, 2018, 01:38:32 AM
There are many ways to find out about new altcoins, through websites, by joining telegrams and social media.
By following each social media, we can find new altcoins.
Activity: 318
November 04, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
I think I will visit on the website, read the project details on the website, and if I think it's a good project, then maybe I will buy some amounts of the coins just in case if there are any short pump that might happen in the market. But I don't always buy the new coin because I want to see the progress of the coins at the market and I want to see how response from the traders.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
November 03, 2018, 09:41:52 PM
Learning the altcoins, especially the new update altcoins can be done by surfing some information in the website. Currently, many websites offer the information about the new coins from ICO and listing. We can check them with the good review such as in the coin market cap, icobench, icodrops, and some others. Youtube also commonly gives us the clear information about that.
Activity: 700
November 03, 2018, 07:54:31 PM
I learn about new altcoins through the Internet Grin Well, in fact, everyone has access to the Internet and look for new altcoins need not only on some particular site.
Pages:
Jump to: