Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins? - page 3. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
The best place to learn new coins is this forum. But in fact, you will have to make quite a few efforts to find it, since the forum section on alternative cryptocurrencies is very active.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
Usually from groups in the telegram and ann-threads on bitcointalk.  I am glad that there are a few more good projects, as well as positive news about cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 11, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
I mostly learn from bitcointalk. I also learn from some people I follow in twitter, some channels in discord and of course telegram. If you really like to research, you can find projects and altcoins very easily.

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 01:37:38 PM
Maybe you can learn through your friends play trading in crypto or you can ask through the community to share with each other about altcoin. If you want to learn it, then you have to get to know the altcoin project to be able to predict in the future like partners who support the project, the team has an identity profile, and the products they offer. If you are diligent to check the altcoin details that you see, then you can find answers to determine the best altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 11, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
The main source is news channels. I am using web sites like icobench or icodrops as well. And of course threads at bitcointalk in a case thread is " alive" ))
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 11, 2018, 12:14:57 PM
I mostly learn from the some twitter accounts, medium articles, of course bitcointalk and coinmarketcap advertisments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 11, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
i use to check on coinmarketcap and other altcoin websites that  cover ICO's specially ico ratings. i do subscribe on my email and read projects that are available to the market. the old altcoins are on coinmarketcap and i do some research before entering its market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
Aside from here, where else?

You can actually find on other sources such as coinmarketcap, telegram and other social media sites, ICO news and a lot more. There are a lot sources you can look up to just to get updated about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 302
November 11, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
Coinmarketcap and etherscan are good helpers, besides them there is also this forum and many telegram channels. Choose what you prefer.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 11, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
Yo, I have got a very good crypto community in telegram. We've enough people to discuss new projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
The main way I learn about new projects is the Bitcointalk forum. Of course, there are many more ways, this is Twitter, Facebook, but this forum is the main source of information and communication for me.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 11, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
of course there are many official media from new coins that are available to be able to find out the info and developments. generally from websites or telegram groups. to be able to carefully read white paper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
I think that today it would be right to find out about news from everywhere you can, but the most important thing is that we need to understand that it would be best to check the information because the information is different.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Aside from here, where else?

I Think first of all you can go for that altcoins website and white paper also for details where you can find right information to investment into a altcoin. Further if you have any confusion you can knock its telegram main site for details. Here you can find instant ans of your any kind of questions. best of luck.
copper member
Activity: 230
November 11, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Telegram was always my source of information when I want to know about New altcoins and later I started reading whitepaper. I joined Bitcointalk and was astonished to also found out that the information about every new altcoin can be found here and you can even share ideas and find post where you can also argue about each new altcoin
Activity: 532
November 11, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
A lot of good coins you can find on coinmarketcap. For choosing good one altcoin you need to make your own research work: check whitepaper, idea, developing and team members.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 04:32:53 AM
I follow some telegram channels which give good information about alt coins and they do hard work for that. It's good to get some news and knowledge from hardworking guys.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2018, 04:31:23 AM
I get to know about altcoins by ads on coinmarketcap and etherscan. After seeing their web i research about team and agenda.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 11, 2018, 04:30:07 AM
I learn about new alternative coins(altcoins) by checking their website,white paper ,twitter ,telegram,discord Reddit
and facebook.
I read the white paper to see how standard the written  content is.This will give insight to know what the project is all about.Reading the white papers is not enough,I stayed on their social media for some time seeing how they respond to salient and germane  questions asked by members.This will tell me if they have in-depth knowledge about the project they aim to establish.
After carry out my own learning ,I reconcile whatever I learned by watching what youtube influencers and icos rating site said about the altcoin.Even though no one is a compedium of knowledge ,this research will assist me  in having general overview of the altcoin.
Activity: 448
November 11, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
As for me, the best way is to ask questions in the telegram group of altcoin, if it has good admins and supporters you can get answers on all your questions
Pages:
Jump to: