Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 2. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
I learn about new cryptocurrencies or newly published ICOs just by reading some newly posted topics here in bitcoin forum and sometimes I am visiting some sites which releasing some updates about ICOs like ICO rating sites, social media sites and their official telegram channels.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 05:17:20 AM
I just receive information in coinmarketcap and in telegram groups.
That's why how i learn new info, futhermore bitcointalk is a unique source of information,so everything new appears here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
It is quite easy for me. First, I make a conscious decision towards learning about them, and then I specifically look out for information about a crypto if I have a particular one in mind. The internet contains almost everything that we need these days if not all, and how we make use of it matters a lot. When I need information on something, I just search through, and deliberately and consciously read through.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 28, 2018, 06:43:26 AM
Mostly I just learn about the other coins here on bitcointalk. Since so many people are doing bounty campaigns you just see the coins on their signatures and when I see the one I like then I just google the  coins and check out what they are working on. Also facebook groups are a good way to learn about new coins and interact with people who have invested in the coin.
Activity: 462
August 25, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
when I trade and want to choose crypto currency, I always use this forum to find information, bitcointalk.org is the best place to get information and we can ask each other questions.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 25, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Hi
Before joining the Bitcointalk I am was searching for a coins on coinmarketcap till now and unable to know about new launching. Bitcointalk is perfect platform for Crypto community all over the world. Bitcointalk projects the actual scenario of crypto industry so i am happy to be here.

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 09:10:43 AM
Information on the best crypto-currency projects and their coins I learn from thematic groups in Telegram - there is a very convenient information feed and it's the most fresh!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
August 25, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
Telegram groups, youtube, web-site articles, my good friends, and  the number one place is Bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
I'm fan of ICOBench, i visit it everyday to find newest and good ICO. I also get crypto news from Bitcointalk, Telegram and Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 104
August 25, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
I learn about most of these cryptocurrencies from many of the cryptocurrency news that I get. A lot of them are share on this platform, and there are other sites and channels that are dedicated to creating content that brings about information of these cryptocurrencies. I also make good use of my Youtube in regard to this.
Activity: 15
August 21, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
I learnt from my experiences and also from the experts.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
August 21, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
I have the Altcoin board in my watchlist and also having email notification on, so whenever a new topic is posted in Altcoin board, I always get an email alert saying that a new topic named xyz has been posted. This keeps me aware of the new upcoming altcoins and ICO tokens also as bitcointalk is the most used crypto related forum and most of the projects have an official topic here.
Activity: 129
August 21, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
I learn about them on this forum or on other similar ones there I can find a lot of information and its being true is not so important, I am going to analyze it anyway.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 08:54:54 AM
I learned other crypto, from coinmarketcap and also from this bitcointalk forum. this will give us a lot of references about good and bad coins. we can know a lot about cyptocurrency.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 07:54:49 AM
I learn about cryptos from articles ot from the experts who are really experienced in this sphere and could give a good recomendations for future moves.
Activity: 173
August 15, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
I happen to be a person who asks questions alot. I learn about other cryptocurrency from my friends and from information I got from browsing about them. If I see a new crypto,i made sure that I go online to read about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
Well, I think that in times of internet and google it is not that difficult to find a lot of information about other cryptos, ICOs and projects. In addition, there are countless blogs, social networks and specialized forums where you can find valuable information about it.
Activity: 518
July 31, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
As for me, I am always interested in the cryptocurrencies that appear on the market. Who knows, probably they will be the leading altcoins in a year or even less? I am also subscribed to YouTube channels devoted to crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
July 23, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
I learned a lot about Crypto from my teachers, articles, and discussions in Bitcointalk forums. Learning and plunging into the world of crypto can add to my experience.
Lucky when there is indeed a teacher who does provide knowledge such as cryptocurrency. because now it is still a little of those who understand about it
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

It seems to me that choosing a random coin is a utopia. Too many coins and you are simply unreasonably wasting your time. Subscribe to various chat rooms. Observe the analysts of the enthusiasts and draw your conclusions. Now a lot of new good projects.
Pages:
Jump to: