Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 3. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
June 19, 2018, 08:18:48 PM
What I do to learn about other cryptos is just read a lot on this forum and various sites that promotes various altcoins or advertises altcoins that are just starting up. After that, I just read more about it and the other coins that might be connected into it. ways in learning about other cryptos doesn't have to be that complicated, you just need to have the right amount of patience and resourcefulness to be able to learn more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:48:21 PM
I learned a lot about Crypto from my teachers, articles, and discussions in Bitcointalk forums. Learning and plunging into the world of crypto can add to my experience.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 19, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
i also use CMC, but mostly via telegram, bitcointalk an some bounties i learn about some new projects, new crypto, new ICOs. This is my way of getting knowledges.
 I spend a lot of time reading about crypto, news etc
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 19, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
I follow ICO watchdogs like tokenmarket, icobench and others. They give a nice overview of coins arranged by categories. Other places are in the forum Cryptocurrency boards. Most times, I find out about them from airdrops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 07:29:24 PM
Yes, coinmarketcap really help us to find out the coin rate, volume, and other information. However, sometimes before getting in the coinmarketcap, I research from the information that I obtain from this forum and then continued to analyze them on the coinmarketcap. Mixing, checking, and re-checking the coins on the forum, marketplace, and also google will really help us to find out the best coins to invest right now.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 12:25:05 AM
I learn about other cryptos by engaging in this forum. This forum has a lot to offer and has a diverse and wide community. You can pretty much learn anything from the basics to other complicated stuff here in the community by reading past threads or engaging with other people and asking them. You don't need to set out far from here just to learn, learning can be done here in the forum and its the best way to start off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
I always read news and articles about crypto. I watch videos about crypto in youtube to know how it works. Also some of my friends are already engaging themselves into cryptocurrency so they usually tells me what to do and what to avoid. Reading in this forum also help me to understand more of crypto and how to profit on it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
Normally I use coinmarketcap but for new coins and tokens I am looking at the announcement boards. If their ann threads is interesting, I visit their website and read the whitepaper.

Yes, on Coinmarketcap there is a statistic of a strong upside down, I think if you invest, you should choose a penny on it, because it will be safe for you, do not invest in ICO, maybe in the future. The fraudulent and poor quality ICO will be born more in the market, we will be easy to lose capital for them.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 09, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
It is actually difficult to keep track of the coins/tokens of the tokens you already knew and then learn about new ones. Coinmarketcap, telegram, or twitter is where I usually read about them. Coinmarketcal also helps.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 08:57:41 PM
Normally I use coinmarketcap but for new coins and tokens I am looking at the announcement boards. If their ann threads is interesting, I visit their website and read the whitepaper.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
June 01, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
I'm studying topics on the forum, especially topics, where announcements of new projects are being made. Also I look at sites with news and information about crypto-currencies
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Not much different from my way, but first I went to this forum to check the latest altcoin updates and also to the list of the mentioned ICO sites. after that I just check in Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 28
Traditional video platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion get paid by advertisers who wish to show adverts to their users.
These adverts can take the form of pre-roll (an ad before the video content), mid-roll (an ad during the content), or post-roll (an ad after the content). Continue
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
A lot of reading. Read the whitepaper, and if it's interesting I'll read many, many, many posts if it has an Ann thread. It's very tedious work that honestly almost doesn't feel worth it because it never leads to something amazing, but I have to remind myself to keep going because you never know. But it would be hard if at the end of the day I wasted my time.
Activity: 336
I like btc most than others. I think that only btc and ether deserve attention as others aren't so reliable and popular. Why do I choose the most wanted coins? They seem to be really powerful. This means that they have future.
Activity: 364
I've been tracking new coins since the ICO. During the ICO, I stopped buying coins, as the price in 99 percent of cases falls after the token's release on the exchange. But if you like the project, then you should buy tokens, coins, when they are listed.
Activity: 19
This forum is of course the best tool, probably not as much in terms of quality but for sure in terms of quantity. It is then up to each one to understand the options available.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
We can learn anywhere. We can learn from bitcointalk too. There are many reference to learn about crypto here. It's more complete than just search one by one on google.
Activity: 196
Coinmarketcap only provides a list of the best coins. Which coin is a coin that was already big dimarket listings. If it does not exist in coinmarketcap, we recommend that you wait for the first. If it's a coin that you have entered in the large market, of course, will soon be on the list at coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: