Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 10. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
you can just check the value of token and read some news on coinmarketcap, but the most of information you need is here in the forum you can ask what you want to know and ask for guidance on other here in the forum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
I think with coinmarketcap you have enought link to learn about a crypto asset as well. More information you will find in their website and blog, but absolutely that not be enought. You also read their info from their social media, read market history of that coin so you can find vision so you can easy to decide what you want to do after you know.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
hi , no need to be hard to find such information, because in the bitcoin forum you can get a lot of things about coins and the development of digital currency. in addition you can use coinmarketcap karna there already provide details Alt, Alt that already exist in coinmarketcap already meet the working stage, so ICO has fulfilled the requirements of funding, thanks... Wink
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

I did the same as you, i searched it in the coinmarketcap first, after that i check the majorities of the cap's volume market / exchange, that's how i learn about another cryptos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 29, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
In fact, I find out about other coins after the bounty that I make those who go to the market and this is the most so there and hang.

Market places is help to get more information for the all coin. It good opportunity for future saving and invest for future business growth. I will check the price in the market place every day. So if need to know about the coin information check the coin price day by day. People will be learn more information for the coin. This information helpful for plan to work and invest. Coin disk also helpful to you for gather more information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
In fact, I find out about other coins after the bounty that I make those who go to the market and this is the most so there and hang.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
Mostly I heard about the new coins here in bitcointalk and I think this can be a good advertisement site for those who are serious on building great project through blockchain technology. You can also see those advertisements about cryptocurrency on social medias but since they are banning it, I think bitcointalk is a good option to promote one project.
Activity: 29
March 29, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Activity: 439
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
I'm finding new crypto altcoins in signatures here in Bitcointalk, in some topics also here, and from my friends that more into crypto than me.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
Mostly from ads on CMC and the signatures here.

Before I was reading the new topics in Ann section, but now I don't have time for this. I a project can't afford an ads or signatures, then most probably it's for skipping anyway.
But what if they only get started, and getting it without any ads, but still maybe good project in future? I think there maybe a little chances of that.
Activity: 124
March 29, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.
Yeah sure it have not many of newest coins, but if you want to know exactly what is new you better do your own excel documents with them all
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 03:24:08 AM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

you do not need to research his name on google, every altcoin that has been registered in marketcap there has been some information from the website, social media, and various other information. so you just read it and look for a lot of information about the altcoin. the rest you have to join the telegram channel.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.

Do you think a website where you can easily find all the different altcoins and information about them would be helpful?
Do not rely too much on rating websites because they can receive ads for their own reviews. Evaluation websites are for reference only, to evaluate a good project needs a lot of information so do not rush to invest when you have not really understood about it. Consultation with professional and experienced investors is a good thing for you.
True. Many websites are paid by the companies of the coins and tokens to list them and give good rating. Therefore, evaluation websites can be taken as reference to find new coins and token, but they can never be trusted.

If you want to invest in any of the new token, you must do your own research and background check and check their website because relying on evaluation and rating provided by a site can prove dangerous after all.
Activity: 236
March 29, 2018, 02:34:27 AM
The coinmarketcap  alone can't give you comprehensive knowledge about all the alternative coins because it is not all the alternative coins that are in the coinmarketcap.you need to belong to some forums, read cryptocurrency related news, Make friends with people that are cryptocurrency oriented.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 29, 2018, 02:13:15 AM
Bitcointalk all the way. Honestly, I don't think there is a better source of information related to crypto out there than this forum itself. I joined Bitcointalk years ago which was one of the best decisions that I made. Bitcointalk and tokenmarket are 2 of the best websites to learn about crypto in general on a regular basis which I highly recommend to everyone. There are many people with a positive mindset who are willing to help out newbies of this forum through their experience in the crypto market which is one of the things I like the most about this amazing forum.
You got it right there's no another  place  where you can find and the discussion is very intense were idea and different information you can get.  That’s why it is better for the people who  are looking for ICO's should  go for bitcointalk.org for better information and better references.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 29, 2018, 01:54:40 AM
Real time Recommendations, suggestions, forum threads, and devoted personal research for the chosen ones.
Activity: 92
March 29, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
I personally when I want to add knowledge about all kinds of altcoin then I will go to an altcoin expert, then have a long discussion, besides I will read the article about altcoin.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 29, 2018, 01:47:38 AM
Bitcointalk all the way. Honestly, I don't think there is a better source of information related to crypto out there than this forum itself. I joined Bitcointalk years ago which was one of the best decisions that I made. Bitcointalk and tokenmarket are 2 of the best websites to learn about crypto in general on a regular basis which I highly recommend to everyone. There are many people with a positive mindset who are willing to help out newbies of this forum through their experience in the crypto market which is one of the things I like the most about this amazing forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
March 29, 2018, 01:36:04 AM
The coinmarket shows all the coins that have stabilized on the market, which have already passed a small test and took their place. But there are no coins at the Ico stage, just as you can find new coins on some little-known exchanges. In general, seats and coins are enough.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
March 29, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
Coinmarketcap will guide you about the information of all cryptocurrency. Added of not added coin if its listed then then project is really good or does have real uses in the future. Sometimes they included scam token on coinmarketcap but if users will found it scam then it will be delisted on coinmarketcap.
Listing and delisting on coinmarketcap.com is not at all based on whether a token is scam or not it’s purely based upon the trading volume of a particular coin/token. A coin gets listed on coinmarketcap.com if it meets the minimum trading volume requirement of it on daily basis and it is delisted if the trading volume isn’t being met for long.

Therefore, many scam coins and tokens are added to the coinmarketcap.com because the company behind them usually do fake pumps in order to increase the trading volume of their coin and get it listed.
Pages:
Jump to: