Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 8. (Read 1983 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
I research,read news and in bitcointalk and by asking some of my friends.Participating in telegram also is a good way to learn about other crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
The best way to learn a thing is to practice it.
So, my learning method is to trade various cryptocurrencies and learn.
Activity: 183
April 03, 2018, 05:22:52 AM
Coinmarket cap has been my most reliable source so far. However, I at times have to refer to threads on Bitcointalk and also some telegram announcement groups. The experience has been great and awesome so far.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 02, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

I read news from many different and reliable sources. I usually do research on foreign and domestic sources in addition to these, in order to be an investor who is constantly knowledgeable on the market. Obviously, I sometimes get information through occasional advertisements but I prefer to read articles, articles and articles from reliable sources in general.
Activity: 99
April 02, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
I'm finding new crypto altcoins in signatures here in Bitcointalk, in some topics also here, and from my friends which are into crypto more than me.
Activity: 53
April 02, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

For me, I learned crypto from here in bitcointalk and reddit. These two sites have a lot of information that we need to know about cryptos specially for the newbies that who wants to know and learn cryptos. If you want to learn more, you have to use a lot of references just to make sure that the information that you are trying to understand is legitimate or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
I've heard that China has banned the use of bitcoins in its own country, but there are always ways to get around the system, for example, using additional programs that change IP addresses.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Most of the information I get here on the forum. Recently, more and more relevant in the crypto world is Twitter. Although on Twitter it's more convenient to keep track of updates, and not for the appearance of new currencies.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:47:43 AM
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
When I am doing research on some coin or token, I firstly go to their official web-site and read throw all their page.
Then I go to whitepaper in order to get better understanding of whole project.
After it, if i like the project, I go co coinmarketcap to see its statistics and go to forums like Bitkointalk or reddit for understanding people opinion to it.
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 02:05:35 AM
I learn crypto from my friends. And from reading threads.. It takes time to understand here in the crypto world. Still worth the wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
There are more than 500 coins on coinmarketcap.com so I think it will take a lot of time and effort to find something that is great. Personally I browse this forum for a new coin, and sometimes ask for a recommendation at my telegram group chats. Then from their recommendations I will check one by one to find something interesting.
Activity: 69
April 02, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
I use ICO calendars.As well as the author when buying tokens I use coinmarketcap. But more often fall asleep questions more competent people. After all why spend time and money, when your friends live in this Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 01:33:08 AM
For me, I learned crypto from here in bitcointalk and reddit. These two sites have a lot of information that we need to know about cryptos specially for the newbies that who wants to know and learn cryptos. If you want to learn more, you have to use a lot of references just to make sure that the information that you are trying to understand is legitimate or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
April 01, 2018, 07:31:55 PM
Hey, First of all you will need to do a very deep research concerning crypto. You will have to follow some useful channel as youtube, bitcointalk, Twitter as well. You can use coincheckup website which is really good for his functionality like ( event, news etc...) You do not learn in 1 day or weeks, but a couple of months.
Researching takes time, do not hurry when you invest
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 01, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
I am looking for his telegram group to find out the roadmap and the development of a coin
Coinmarketcap also helps me in finding useful link links
In addition to teelegram, I also often monitor the social platforom to get updated news
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
Each one will have their own way of finding coins. I use coinmarketcap to get high level idea. There are other site who rate and benchmark coins. Subscribed to some TG channels and I receive information from them too. But be careful, these information might bias to some coins, so do not depend on a single source of information
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 08:36:11 PM
Mostly I learn about other cryptos by new ads on coinmarketcap. There you can find all details about. But also about signatures and discussions on Bitcointalk.

For me, I learn about crypto in my son, he teach me the things that I need to know regarding this cryptocurrency, and now I can do it all alone and I also earn here already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 08:29:43 PM
Asides from CMC, the announcement thread of altcoins here in bitcointalk is also a major source where I monitor different new altcoins entering the Cryptos sphere
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
I read their whitepapers
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

Get assistance setting up your masternode in as little as 1 hour! >>> setupmasternodes.com

I can recommend you an ICO "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
Their tokens are on sale now!
The idea of the project is really interesting and they have really good potential.

Pages:
Jump to: