Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos? - page 5. (Read 1983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
i deal with new projects mostly only in the forum. here you can find all the information you need.

if I am interested in something google and telegram continue  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I'm looking for new altcoins on ico phase, to enter on pre-sale to get better bonuses in project
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Here in this forum is well recommended for crypto currency information as so many experts are here to share their opinion about so many things related to crypto currency market and business activities.
Activity: 186
The forum has themes with new projects in the "Announcement" section. I'm studying the topics of new coins on the forum. Also there are specialized sites with information about new projects
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In my opinion, on the Internet I have browsed the information I want on the coin website. I also get some important information in chatting with friends.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Actually, I cannot learn all altcoins in the market and decide which are good and which are not.
I commonly will only focus on some altcoins on the coinmarket and other marketplaces. The percentage is one of the thing that I consider. Then, I will also look for the concept behind the altcoins itself. I often learn from the bitcointalk forum and the coin market and exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
First time on crypto is hard and I don’t know anything about crypto, I learn step by step on google, looking for news of cryptocurrency on google and learn more at cryptocurrency media social group. Step by step I learn it and know about cryptocurrency work, I know how to start and get much profit with cryptocurrency by learning on google and I am asking to the expert of cryptocurrency. But google give me more of learning in cryptocurrency so far.
Activity: 84
I learn about other crypto when they catches my interest, if they do i check it and research it very well to know whether it is good or bad. If good then invest but if it is bad then stay away. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
I've heard that China has banned the use of bitcoins in its own country, but there are always ways to get around the system, for example, using additional programs that change IP addresses. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

I read a lot about cryptocurrencies. I take information from various sources, compare it, analyze it. I prefer investing in altcoins that have been on the market for a long time, but occasionally I buy new coins too.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
I use tokenmarket.net. It's a very god resource for discovering new projects and also analyze their popularity and recent developments. They also help you to have all you need in order to make your investment decisions. Cryptocompare.com is also another good one.
Activity: 103
I am looking at coinmarketcap.com
There is convenient and detailed information about coins. Second way - search here on the forum
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I find out about all the new projects and altcoins on this forum. When I need, according to the conditions of the campaign signature, write 20 comments a week, I walk around all the branches of the forum and find out everything.
Activity: 23
The announcement thread is very useful to check new altcoin, since new project is published before launching, so checking our ann thread is very useful and worthwhile to look for a while when looking for altcoin to add on your list.
Activity: 350
Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
I usually look for potential crypto by learning about them. Only you can make the most accurate decisions. When you rely on some expert witnesses to help you, you will be able to miss out on a very promising crypto but you do not know.
So I think you should learn to evaluate the potential of an altcoin, which will help you a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
We get to know about crypto through bounty. New coins come through bounty. We come to know about some coins through coinmarketcap and some through bitcoin faucet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 04:14:26 PM
in here mostly XD

are you interested in any Masternode coins?
Activity: 126
April 30, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
To study the coins I use coinmarketplace. I think this is the best place.
Activity: 78
April 30, 2018, 05:53:34 AM
Most of the time you can get this information through the ANN thread
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 05:51:53 AM
i just learn about cryptocurrency in this forum. you can find many discussion about mining, trading etc in the sections of bitcointalk.
i spent much time to learn about the market of cryptocurrency. if you want to become a crypto trader, you should look at the crypto price on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: