Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 20. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
At the moment I have decided to refuse to invest in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this path is very dangerous now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
I have only a short-term perspective! I don’t like to wait and hope for something! I need everything at once!
To make a quick profit you need to be able to analyze the market, especially in this market, short-term transactions are very dangerous because you can get stuck in for a very long time, I would refrain from trading now
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
I have only a short-term perspective! I don’t like to wait and hope for something! I need everything at once!
it is a good way because it quickly determines the choice to sell or buy because the price of coins is difficult to predict so waiting too long will be very risky especially the crypto legality is still floating so we don't know the fate of crypto in the future. So short-term trading can indeed reduce the risk of investing in crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
Activity: 532
December 08, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
the thing I did was to buy the top ranking altcoin. because altcoins that have high rankings are more stable than new altcoins. and don't buy when the market is down, like now. if my prediction is wrong, I will not hesitate to sell the coins I bought. although I finally lost.
Activity: 602
December 08, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
I am trying to separate my investments and never hold my money at one coin. If I will lose in some I will win in other. I hope I am doing the right things?
Yes, you are doing everything right, because decentralized investments today can really save you and your deposit from collapse. Most of the projects today still work at a loss, or rather, they do not work at all. Therefore, I hope that you will do so.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 08, 2018, 08:49:07 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
If you like any project, first you must look to their road map, is there any updates in few months or are they working good etc, and if this is okey I look to price movements, sometimes people invest to coins which has rised 3-4 times in few weeks for example, I dont invest to any coin which has pumped soon so these things important for me when I determine about to do investment.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

I just take my decision one at a time base on the current value. I go back to what is my goal when i started in crypto. I don't do high investments in order not to lose a lot.
Activity: 32
December 08, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
If yotu don't really have heart trust me you cannot gain much from cryptocurrency. Risk is what keeps us going, inability to take risk might cause financial disability. Sometimes you realize the market is not favorable yet still you have to throw in some investment to see the outcome. Lets not forget what they use to say "the greater the risk the greater the outcome".I normally do long term investment but when things are getting worse i just switch my style to short term. That is what keeps us moving.
Why you cannot make big gain from crypto currency market ? I have seen many people already had made some big fortune out of crypto currency market but by carefully choosing the right coin at right times. You must need some good experience in order to find gain from crypto currency market. Your experience will help you to manage your risk effectively.
Activity: 77
December 08, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
I will manage my risk with some altcoin by selling altcoin do not have potential to higher price and keep buy new altcoin have much profit later, I don't are have cut lost with my last altcoin before and keep it to get profit at other new altcoin.
these strategies are used well to avoid losses. each step must have risks, so it depends on how we manage ways to get away from risk. The value of Bitcoin and Altcoin is getting lower and you must often monitor the movement so that it is not too late in taking action.

prepare the best strategy to avoid the big risks to your choice, before taking action that you should think about as well as possible before regretting.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2018, 05:20:32 AM
Managing risk is very difficult and usually requires a lot of time to follow the cryptocurrency market, which is a very hard job. The best way to manage losses is to change coins into stable coins. The short-term market is very difficult to judge.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 08, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
Earlier I was not trading now I started short term trading to get some profit and recover my losses by holding. From the very starting in crypto I always believe in diversification and money management. I buy sell on the basis of the potential of the coin. I don't invest my all money in one coin. I have almost 20-30 types of coins. I always hold the high potential coins for long-term but due to the bearish market I am suffering almost 70% loss in my portfolio value and now recovering it by trading.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
I will manage my risk with some altcoin by selling altcoin do not have potential to higher price and keep buy new altcoin have much profit later, I don't are have cut lost with my last altcoin before and keep it to get profit at other new altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 08, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
Daily trading is more profitable despite having risks. Daily trading is easier to do with buying coins and we only wait for the price of coins to go up and sell. Even though the results are few but make me have an advantage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 08, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
To be able to manage the level of risk as long as I join Crypto, I continue to explore my abilities and skills through my participation in various programs in Crypto. That way more information and knowledge will be mastered by me. With all that I have mastered, I will be more observant and more able to select and selectively choose crypto programs that have little risk. Like participating in various ICOs, investing by implementing a diversification system, selling when prices are high and maintaining when the price decreases or the market situation is being unstable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 08, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

If I believe in a coin/project, I hold as long as I need to. If I no longer believe in a project, I'll sell. However, I'll never sell at a loss unless it's to reinvest into a better project.

How do I determine if a project is good? See if the team is actually working. Is there a wallet, are they updating the wallet, what are they working on, are they meeting deadlines, etc. So many crypto projects release nothing and people buy their coin anyway.
I was also aware of the risk involved in the cryptocurrencies but I was also aware that if we will not take the risk then we will not be rich. Here I came for becoming rich and so I took the risk. I know that in crypto the risk is only the long time wait after which we will see the price at a higher peak.

Unlike any other markets, we can eliminate the risk associated with crypto currencies simply by holding it for long term. If you are not ready to hold for long term then you should not go for investing in crypto currencies. I believe only crypto currencies are promising for big returns in long-term whereas many shares and stocks are not getting big value even in long term.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
I am currently trading thirty percent of my total savings. All other coins are kept until better times. I hope that in 2019 the situation will change and the market will start to grow.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 07, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.

It is not excluded, but you should assume only the risk for which you are ready. Having spent all your savings, cryptocurrency in the bleeding market can hardly be called a good move in relation to risks.
Activity: 504
December 07, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
It is very difficult for me to manage risks, because the situation on the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous now. At the moment, most strategies do not work.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
I agree that the risk cannot be completely eliminated, but only reduced. For me personally, risk reduction is a rejection of short-term trading and marginal trading. I try to buy coins for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: