Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 13. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
However, you have to know the difference between panic and doubt on your decision. Example you had bought a lot of dogecoin at high price in past days. And currently, you have big loss because dogecoin dumped from 110 satoshi to below 75 satoshi, it means you have more than 30% loss in your funds and you also sold all your dogecoin at this low price, this is panic. Because you had a lot of times to doubt the price of dogecoin when its value still around 100 - 90 satoshi to minimize your loss.
I guess I'll panic if I can not collect enough Bitcoin to make my dream come true. I actually have my own fears with Bitcoin investments. I'm afraid it's not because the price will decrease or Bitcoin just disappears. I'm sure that Bitcoin's price will never go down and Bitcoin will never just disappear. I also never get panic because of decreasing price of Bitcoin in sometime in a year because I always know that Bitcoin will always increase. My fear is that Bitcoin's fee keeps increasing. I'm afraid the fee will be so much that the amount of Bitcoin can not be transferred. But I would not worry if I had lots of capital and lots of money. So I have to collect a lot of capital.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:42:17 PM
It's a natural thing mate and i think everyone get panic while having a tough time in trading. I panic sometimes during the trading of altcoins and yes i sometimes regret later that why i did it. I am quite comfortable and relax while trading bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin falls instead of getting panic i wait for the price to rise again while holding them.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:34:37 PM
Kabar saya masih galau, karena belum ada token yang masuk pada eth saya, apakah anda bisa membantu?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:09:43 PM
I have been panicing in the past , if price collapes,  now I try to stay calm. Of course I am frustrated if price of my assets tank. But sooner or later il will resume growth.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 15, 2018, 09:38:17 PM
Panic is a very bad emotion, and decisions taken uder panic are usually not good.
To master panic can be difficult, because it's an evolutionary response to a life threat.
Here it's not the case, so calm down and look at the fact.
What can you do now?
You won't find that success in investing if you panic, we need to focus to be able to implement our strategy as that is the only key to success.
When there is big money at stake, our emotion is useless and in fact it will only lead us to big loses.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 15, 2018, 08:49:08 PM
Panic is a very bad emotion, and decisions taken uder panic are usually not good.
To master panic can be difficult, because it's an evolutionary response to a life threat.
Here it's not the case, so calm down and look at the fact.
What can you do now?
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 08:30:40 PM
At first I panicked when I saw -20% then after 1 year it became normal lol
-20% is still lucky , trust me , there are people lost everything lol.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:11:57 PM
At first I panicked when I saw -20% then after 1 year it became normal lol
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
January 15, 2018, 08:10:29 PM
How i panic ? well honestly i sell my coins whenecer i get any loss too much on that particular coin, when i see reds and drops on a coin i am selling it. Like what i did on bitcoin's price when it reached a $22000 mark and starts to drop a couple of days after, i've panic and sell it out cause i thought its just a n elevator that will drop again.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 15, 2018, 08:00:37 PM
There is one and only way and that is to disconnect yourself from all computers. That means no desktop, mobile, or tablet around because you will for sure check coinmarket or blockfolio. Do this and you can keep calm and hodl, there is no other way as I see it.

When the price value become continuously decreases there is some fear will be created on investors who invested in bitcoin , it is a common thing for all at that time making a good decision is better for you money and your investments .
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
At time of dump , i get little bit panic and think why i did not sell At ATH moment ,  Grin
i can not control it , but yes it happens everytime .
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 15, 2018, 07:10:58 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
Hmmm.. I don't panic that much, am sure there's a reason for such dip, and the issue would be fixed no how. So what I just do is sit down and stop viewing my portfolio and wait for a rise in price again. Checking it often might give u HBP... Lol😂😂
The best thing to do. Being panic isn’t suitable option for anyone here in this world. Reason is, it will only make you a loser and nothing else. When you are under some bad conditions or you have to choose an option amongst many, then panic thing must be kept at an arm distance. At that time, if you are somehow panicked, go away from screen and just forget about your coins.
However, you have to know the difference between panic and doubt on your decision. Example you had bought a lot of dogecoin at high price in past days. And currently, you have big loss because dogecoin dumped from 110 satoshi to below 75 satoshi, it means you have more than 30% loss in your funds and you also sold all your dogecoin at this low price, this is panic. Because you had a lot of times to doubt the price of dogecoin when its value still around 100 - 90 satoshi to minimize your loss.
Activity: 112
January 06, 2018, 07:50:37 PM
There is one and only way and that is to disconnect yourself from all computers. That means no desktop, mobile, or tablet around because you will for sure check coinmarket or blockfolio. Do this and you can keep calm and hodl, there is no other way as I see it.
yep if you cannot control your emotions you better leave exchanges alone, dont even go to check on the price, just leave it be for few months atleast
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 05:57:16 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
Hmmm.. I don't panic that much, am sure there's a reason for such dip, and the issue would be fixed no how. So what I just do is sit down and stop viewing my portfolio and wait for a rise in price again. Checking it often might give u HBP... Lol😂😂
The best thing to do. Being panic isn’t suitable option for anyone here in this world. Reason is, it will only make you a loser and nothing else. When you are under some bad conditions or you have to choose an option amongst many, then panic thing must be kept at an arm distance. At that time, if you are somehow panicked, go away from screen and just forget about your coins.
Activity: 59
January 05, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
January 05, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
I usually have a friend for keeping remind me stop become panic. It's totally bad for you all the time.
I also have a friend who keeps telling me that the value of coin increases and decreases so I should not be scared or panic cause eventually it will get high again. But when the value pf coins went down, I can't help myself; I always think negative thoughts.

Your negative thoughts mean you are panic and mostly traders are panic when they feel negative thinking, it mean when we see our coins is going down and continuously its going down then we feel panic because we are seeing a lose and in this time, we have no choice to control ourself and feel relax.
Activity: 96
December 29, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

It makes me panic when my coin keep on decreasing. It happened with Kick coin. It decreased almost about 10x times of its ICO price.
Activity: 72
December 29, 2017, 05:17:26 AM
I don't. Except when i market buy juicy setups.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 07:26:08 PM
There are several ways to prevent panic. First, we must learn to be patient. If we make our investment a good coin, we must teach our subconscious that long-term investment is always good.
Pages:
Jump to: