Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 10. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 01:46:21 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
If we trade and will suffer losses such as falling coin prices, I am a little worried about prices that will not recover, but if you think again every coin must have time to lower the price, so if the price goes down, I always control my panic convince myself that all events will pass and everything will be fine and the price is good again
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 01:32:36 AM
when times in panicking I usually don't know what to do! my mind stops and i can't even move my body. usually I just shout and stayed where I stand, and wait to someone who see and help me. luckily, when I am panic, someone is there to help me calm and think what to do in order to control my self (fear). Suddenly It comes to my mind that the situation is not that serious, I was just over reacted by the situation and it leads to panic automatically.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
I don't panic. Just hold and only invest what you can lose. I think that is a really necessary condition to trade without to much emotion. If I had would bet with money I can't lose, I would panic! Some ppl just invest too much in order to drive that Lamborghini.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
January 20, 2018, 06:00:22 PM
Panic doesn't really happen for me and that is because when the markets are super red and rekted I stay away from looking. It isn't because I need to preserve what I have or whatever it is because that is the way I mentally choose to deal with things. It is different it goes beyond a week or two because that means the bears are in town but for a couple days I just don't look.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 20, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Panic come to  everyone,  the difference between the holder and the panic seller is the experience as no ability to correctly estimate the true value of their coin!
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 20, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
See the present conditions it is better to hold first. Don't panic because it is only temporary and not to our own detriment due to declining

Looking at the current situation it's better to hold as you have mentioned but I feel pity in those people.whi have sold it at the lowest value and now market is again recovering after the bloodbath of crypto but avian it depends in the situation of concerned person if they need money for some emergency then there is no other way than cash out .
Activity: 120
January 20, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
I don't panic at all because there is nothing that can kill crypto i have rest of mind on all my investments, during the last horrible bloodbath i was not bordered about it. I have witnessed such dips in july last year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
In my opinion, Panic buying is the most problem of the newbie on the trading; they think they might lose it. But after experiencing on it. They realize that no need to be panic on the trading because if we panic we lose a lot of opportunity. If you panic, you are giving up is the most significant failure you do. But if you think right and patience is the key  you still have a chance to grow your profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
haha...when I start trading, I usually scare when the market falls down. but now, I have observed many people who sold in the panic and after that, they will be regret. So, I always research carefully before the market goes down to make the decision.

My method is selling all if I make sure there will be a market crash. This helps me not to get scared of it. I think by selling all during a market crash, we can get them once again if the prices get down a bit. I used many times and worked for me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 20, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
Panic is a very bad emotion, you can control it by definition (if you can control it, it's not panic)
The secret is to find a way to stop panic BEFORE it happens, and there are lot of ways: martial artist can teach a lot.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
January 20, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
At time of dump , i get little bit panic and think why i did not sell At ATH moment ,  Grin
i can not control it , but yes it happens everytime .

It is pretty okay because it is in human nature. There is nothing weird in this if you get panicked every time when prices fall but the good thing is that you don’t do panic selling. When there is dump season, you better not look at the graphs all the time.

Stay away from laptop so that you don’t go under stress and take any wrong decision. There are different techniques for stress management, you should use them.
Activity: 196
January 20, 2018, 01:26:21 AM
I don't tolarare when the market value is fall down. I don't take any panic aboit crypto. that's why I am in off line when the market is down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
January 20, 2018, 01:13:58 AM
haha...when I start trading, I usually scare when the market falls down. but now, I have observed many people who sold in the panic and after that, they will be regret. So, I always research carefully before the market goes down to make the decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 20, 2018, 12:09:49 AM
I don't really know what panic means when it comes to trading because I'm a beginner as a jr. member now. I'm still lack of knowledge when it comes to trading  but I think panic is a part of risks because if there is a dump people go sell and sell then other people or professionals stays calm because they know how to handle the situation. But for me panic will not help because this kind of feeling it will affect my attitude.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
January 19, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
I am panicking whenever the coin I am investing to is going down so hard. Like, deep down. Like 1st, I invested at 117 and right now it is diving through 81. I don't know but I think panicking is part of humans culture right? So it is normal for you to panic but you should be able to treat that well.
Activity: 114
January 19, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
See the present conditions it is better to hold first. Don't panic because it is only temporary and not to our own detriment due to declining
There is always fluctuations in cryptocurrency price, thats how trader gains profit. If you hold bitcoin or Ethereum then it's fine. But if you hold coin which has no good developer or planning then you should think twice. Is this better forr you to hold or cut loss to open better possition.
A sense of panic will occur if a new first run cryptocurrency. So this is a valuable learning to be in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 19, 2018, 11:07:33 PM
There is always fluctuations in cryptocurrency price, thats how trader gains profit. If you hold bitcoin or Ethereum then it's fine. But if you hold coin which has no good developer or planning then you should think twice. Is this better forr you to hold or cut loss to open better possition.
Activity: 114
January 19, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
Activity: 136
January 19, 2018, 10:15:46 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
in investment there are times when bitcoin trade or altocin trade will be bad and good. and when it gets worse you should not panic, that's the way I use it. because if the panic then our investment will fall apart, because the cause of unstable thoughts in taking action. this will harm yourself.
Activity: 77
January 19, 2018, 08:09:07 PM
How do I panic? Usually I panic by feeling like an idiot who had forecast a movement of the market and didn't act accordinglt.
Pages:
Jump to: