Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 11. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 19, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

If you want to improve your profit, in my opinion, traders will never be satisfied. You will never withdraw a coin at its maximum price because you do not know who that is. If you have invested in a currency, I think there must be no panic, no matter what the amount invested, because it will happen to rise above the purchase price and earn profit. Trading is not a gamble. It's a long-term investment. But if temperance makes you consume because of this, do not invest anymore and try to get something out of Bounty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 19, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
Panic is natural progression especially when there more red to green in your portfolio.  One must be able to look at market situation  logically  without emotions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
January 19, 2018, 04:03:54 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I was panicked when the coin price I bought dropped by 50%. To solve it there is only one option is to hold until the price returned to normal, because I think all the coins have decreased in price and will go back up to the original price even more. But what matters to me when holding a coin is the time it takes too long and the coin will never give me an profits.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 19, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
At time of dump , i get little bit panic and think why i did not sell At ATH moment ,  Grin
i can not control it , but yes it happens everytime .
If you don’t do panic selling during dumps, you are safe and secure but besides getting distressed, you are if taking wrong decisions then you should really consider this issue. There are many methods and techniques for staying calm under such situations. The best thing in my opinion is to stay away from the crypto market for few days and this is what I do in my case. It makes you stay optimistic and less stressed.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
I usually research carefully before investing. I understand my coins and I wont sell in panic. I have observed many investors who have sold without the knowledge and they lost money very much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 19, 2018, 04:49:34 AM
I used to panic a lot when my coins are getting dumped and this usually happens when I invest on coins based on what my peers’ suggestions and lack research on my own. From then on, I make sure to invest only coins with high potential. I also paper trade a lot before investing just to make sure I’m doing the right thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
January 19, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
Im also felt panic too when bitcoin or my holding altcoins is going dump so hard, but i still don't sell it, i'm just hold it then wait for it to rise again
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

When you get into trading business you already take the risk.  When it comes to holding most of the time in order to gain more profit. When you can see the prices of the coins you invest in reaches more than 50% maybe it's the time to panic selling. Always think that on trading market is all about profit.  If you don't make one then your not a good trader.  Always keep on mind that whatever happens in market do always consider your profit. Did you gain or loss that's simple.
Activity: 120
January 19, 2018, 04:05:52 AM
I don't panic I sit and hold. HODL for life.

It is never a good idea to panic with money you almost always will lose unless you are incredibly lucky.

Serious traders know not to panic. People not here for the long haul are the ones more likely to freak out and sell "before they lose everything" or "cut theor losses"
I agree with you, traders must be more patient to get the desired price, if we react to panic then we can lose big.

Panic will result to a huge loss if we let it control ourselves. We need to have self-control in every negative or positive that might happen in our investment. Let your mind control yourself and not your emotions. Whenever it dump, just relax and take a deep breath for it will just recover after how many weeks.
that's right, everything should be done with rilex and patience in order to get good results.

It is better off forgetting about it for years.
Activity: 789
January 19, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

It is never a good idea to panic with money you almost always will lose unless you are incredibly lucky.

Serious traders know not to panic. People not here for the long haul are the ones more likely to freak out and sell "before they lose everything" or "cut theor losses"
I agree with you, traders must be more patient to get the desired price, if we react to panic then we can lose big.

Panic will result to a huge loss if we let it control ourselves. We need to have self-control in every negative or positive that might happen in our investment. Let your mind control yourself and not your emotions. Whenever it dump, just relax and take a deep breath for it will just recover after how many weeks.
that's right, everything should be done with rilex and patience in order to get good results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
January 19, 2018, 03:29:14 AM
I will never understand all those people who are always selling all what they have because they are scared of a little drop, seriously, it hurts me to think about all those who are selling, even when they are losing a 10 or a 20 percent after all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 03:06:48 AM

Activity: 789
January 19, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 19, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

That's a good investor, when the weak hands panic we should relax and buy if possible.
Definitely after the panic, the price will rise and the market will be back to green and that happen all the time so we should get used to it.
Whales can manipulate the price to gain from the weak hands, don't be a weak hands.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
January 18, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 08:37:28 PM
I don't panic when prices plummet. If I have enough spare cash, I want to buy more and eat it. If I feel panic, because I buy more than I sell, I may lose most of the money!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 08:23:21 PM
I learned to master panic after years of practice in forex (a very good school, if you want to learn how to trade in crypto), so usually I keep myself cold.
But nobody is immune, so...we'll see :-)

Forex is a good school if you want to learn to beat your fears and panic. I'm not that experienced but some traders who has forex history never have problems in crypto markets and they be the winner accordingly.
Activity: 120
January 18, 2018, 08:21:46 PM
Do not panic sell. You will lose your money. Wait until it will go back to its price or even more. Even shitcoins suddenly pump.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 07:14:35 PM
There is no a simple way to master panic, out of cold data analysis and rational evaluation: in real crisis situations (as in a fight or a emergency) if you lose your calm usually the result is very bad. In trading, it's the same.
Pages:
Jump to: