Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 21. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
I don't see the market if it stays on the same position and do not have any positive trends. Anyway market is a strong system and its future is obvious.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

You need to hold until you earn good profits mate. Dont sell your tokens only for your main capital. Why we are here. Firstly we are here because we love blockchain technology and secondly we are here because
we can earn from crypto good  amount of money. So if you waited long time during bear market please dont sell your tokens only take back your capital. please be patient. you and us will be rewarded. I believe that.
Activity: 247
October 09, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
As what I can see nowadays in the crypto market is that all of the crypto currencies market values today is still very unstable wherein most of the crypto currencies today are still on its lowest value, maybe some of crypto currency has a high market value today and the next day it will be almost worth nothing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

crypto market is quite stable now and seems it will go up very soon, selling at loss will never gonna recover your losses so hold and wait for your recovery is better according to me. ETH is fundamentally a very strong coin so no need to afraid just hold and wait for the movement.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
I do not see ether coming back to it's ATH price at the moment, it may not even rise ip to 50% for the rest of the year. However, the fundermentals of quality coin is still existing on ethereum platform, I 'll bet we will see more growth and development as time pass on!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
The market is a constantly evolving unit, which is influenced by a group of factors, visible and invisible. The analysis makes it impossible.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

As what I have noticed the market is like a red tide which people started to get harm and full of loneliness because they can't control what's really happen and definitely it makes so weak.
Activity: 728
October 08, 2018, 05:27:10 PM
 I  think that this price is Ethereum won't be soon. That's not going to happen this year. We must wait and not sell at a low price. Growth is likely to be by mid-2019.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 08, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
I say ETH will definitely rise above 300 USD in the upcoming days.

Now is a good time to buy some. Afterwards it may be hard to see ETH sub-300 again. Let's see what the future will hold for ETH.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
October 08, 2018, 05:09:49 PM
I think you should hold. Eth is gonna go up like in 2 months.Of course thats just my idea but if eth could pass that 400$ wall it can go up like to 700$ that you mentioned or even 1k$.I think important thing is that ETH needs to pass 400$, then it will go up higher in short terms.
Activity: 255
October 08, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

It seems to me that you will wait for a very long time such a price tag. But still, it is much better than to remain in the position in which we are now. And there's no point in selling coins at such a low cost, it would be stupid and too wrong
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
Now to sell your coins and especially Ethereum makes no sense, will soon begin to rise and grow all the TOP coins, especially Ethereum:)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
You think rationally, and this is the right tactic. I think that your decision now looks the most correct. So I'm sure the best thing to do is to do exactly what you want to do. Most likely I will also think about what you have proposed
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
The market is experiencing one of the biggest fights until this time, I think there will be great movements in the near future;
Activity: 238
October 08, 2018, 04:35:43 AM
I see it raising because ETH for example is trying to go in a positive way and it means that other altcoins will follow this trend in the future too so I am looking for this.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
"44 percent of those surveyed on crypto Twitter believe the price of bitcoin core (BTC) has room to go before finding bottom, while over half of Wall Street and institutional investors seem to believe BTC’s bottom has been reached. The poll was conducted by Fundstrat, comparing the views comprised of 25 Wall Street related institutions against those of 9,500 respondents on Twitter." follow think news: "https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-price-wall-street-optimistic-enthusiasts-pessimistic-according-to-fundstrat/"
the most of investor still optimitic about crypto future, hold and you will get rich. Tongue

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2018, 02:25:36 PM
the market is stable now i think the people who washed money through bitcoin got another new and eficcient way to move it around and the hype wore off so the market we are seeing today is the real market , i think it will grow more slow and steady and this sis more atracctive for real investor
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 07, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

it is so interesting to look at all the forecasts in the future, and more and more I understand that human confidence comes from nowhere, the market after such a strong drawdown will not be able to rapidly go up for any month, it may take several years to restore the market, so we will look and wait!

This market is very young and there is not much money here. 200 billion (real money is much less, we all understand that 200 billion is a washed-out figure) is very small compared to other markets, so it is not too difficult for whales to move the market in any direction. I think that because of these reasons, the recovery of the market will be faster.
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
I am confident that the market will recover and will soon grow. The cryptocurrency is cyclical and soon the growth cycle should repeat. I really believe in it and wait for growth from Bitcoin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
October 07, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
Of course in this case waiting is one of the most appropriate solutions to reach the target as expected.
because we basically don't get easily affected by the issue of price movements that will solve concentration in trading in particular!
Pages:
Jump to: