Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 40. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 16, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
is really the coming back of Ethereum,
based on my experience i would have to say no this is not the come back and we are far from it.
but you never know when pumpers are going to pick up a coin and pump the shit out of it.
in any case at this point it is not wise to invest in a coin like this because there still is a huge risk of more dump to occur. and on the other hand the best case scenario is when price doesn't dump but doesn't go up either which means your money will be locked with 0 profit

due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.
even if price goes back to $700 you still haven't made back the losses. because you did't just lose money you also lost opportunity. if you never locked your money up in ETH and instead moved it around as a trader, then you could have made a huge amount of money. you missed that.

at this point it is hard to sell whether you should sell or not. you have lost a lot. if i were in your shoes i would start watching the price with everything i've got and as soon as i saw smallest signs of a dump i would dump immediately to prevent any more losses.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
The market of crypto will expand and grow only with the attraction of new investors. It is necessary to promote those aspects of cryptography that change the lives of ordinary people around the world. The increase in the capitalization of the crypto market will affect the exchange rate of altcoyins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
September 15, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
hy mate

due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while,

I completely understand your plight dear. It is not easy these days, but your action just reveals that you are one of those who jumped into crypto for immediate gain. We are not even sure if ETH will get to $700 again. Even the Co-founder himself said it that the era of 1000X increases is over.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think ethereum getting ot 700 usd will take more than a year to happen, if it ever happens, I think it is time for the market to recover indeed but we should start giving the other coins more protagonism as they are becoming more reliable.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
September 15, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
Well to be honest if eth reaches 700 which is your target then i will suggest to not sell because technically if it breaks 700 mark next target will be around 1000 so you should increase your target and maximize your peofit, im bullish for eth for the rest of the year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 15, 2018, 04:56:37 PM
I don't think ETH will get back to $700 - $800 any sooner, probably no the next 6 month for sure.
ETH will range from $150 - $400 MAX for long long time to come, along with BTC which will range from $5000 to $8000 MAX too.

Nothing able to create a new bull run like the December 2017 - January 2018, since there will be no outside fiat coming into crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 15, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
If you think that will regain your losses then do it but if you want to gain some profit then keep on holding and wait for $800 - $1,000.

With this decisions, you're still one to do and decide if you have to move on or stop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
September 15, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
ETH will go above 300$ in the next days soon. But We don't know when it gonna hit the high price. You can wait for the long term and just hold. Another thing you can do invest in other coins. Choose those coins you believe will go up in the coming days more over the ETH. By this method, you can grow the amount of ETH as well. But you can lose as well. But instead of holding take risk and trade is the better option instead of direct sell.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 04:11:50 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.

what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: