Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 12. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
If I am optimistic about this project, then I will track the progress of this project.
So I'll follow twitter and facebook and telegrams of this project myself. Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
It is hard to know all the news and updates about all the projects, coins and tokens, of course. First Official Page in Twitter of the project help me, of course the Official ProjectTelegram group. And Cryptocalendar - there are always you may find news and updates about the project.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
There are many channels where i get more latest news from like bounty plate forms, and mostly like telegram channels.i have daily latest news page that i open everyday and get updated news.I also daily check review sites,bitcoin talk, bounty portals,and some social media pages.i regularity chat with crypto lover for getting them opinion and learn how to get more coin from different types of market condition.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

easy, you just need to find out in his bitcointalk official thread. this is the easiest way because every day, many members who discuss about the project. from the latest information, market issues, and project developments.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I always use bitcointalk.org and icobench to check and learn about altcoin (especially new altcoin), and I frequently to check binance or other exchanger to keep update about altcoin price
Yes and Telegram,Twitter and CMC
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Twitter, bitcointalk, and telegram are good ways. I also subscribe to some key youtube channels, and of course read coindesk and cointelegraph. There's some good rooms on discord too.
Activity: 168
Yes, I use Internet sources. And different. In which the growth and dynamics of the crypto currency. Information is often updated and makes me understand how to proceed. Monitor all possible sites.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I'm trying to follow my investments thorugh their social media channels, team members twitters and chat groups.
Activity: 196
I thought it would be easier to get information by discussing with friends, or others in this forum, usually if I was looking for information to see a telegram group, or I visited the website and then looked at the roadmap. because I think it's a relatively easy thing to do.
Activity: 120
Personally I for obtain information, ' m using Telegrams . It's comfortable . And so I use a lot of other resources .
Activity: 445
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
Simply reading in this forum would already give an individual information that is up to date. Threads will surely inform the users and investors about the current events in the market. There are indeed many projects but not all are promising. Some investors are depending on a projects's popularity because it would reflect to the future of the project itself. There's no need of other websites in order to be awared of informations about alts, because this forum is already enough.
Activity: 406
I get information about Altcoins through some websites. indeed today many new altcoin emerging, therefore we should be able to find important information challenging altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
All information on coins is in the wallet in the info section, if your coins ERC 20, it is very convenient to keep track of what you have on the DeltaBalances sheet, full information on what exchanges are traded,all price changes, very convenient and do not need to check dozens of chats and sites.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
I tend to focus on like 5 projects at a time. Thats all I can handle. Although we have lots of altcoins out there, if you believe in any coin, just invest heavy in it as the chance of going down/scam exit is equal for all.
Its stress for the daily job of discord checking, news reading....so 5 is enough.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
This forum is enough for real questions can be seen here.

If thatis enough then go to the whitepaper of them.  If still not enough for you then join their telegram.
I think they can all answer it there. If they cant then get out of there. It may be a scam. You will just be wasting time on them.
Activity: 119
I use a lot of different resources to gather the information I need . Same YouTube, Telegram .
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
To stay updated, i usually join the telegram group of the alts i’m investing. I also put my alts in my blockfolio to stay updated with the price fluctuations and possible loss or gain. For me there is nothing special tools to stay informed all the news and update are all in the web and their social media accounts.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Its not easy to keep an eye on all the coins you have in your portfolio even some coins has not been listed
yet we invest in but I use blockfolio app for all the listed coins. With the help of blockfolio app I am updated myself most of the time but many coins are not available on blockfolio app So I maintained an excel sheet as well. Daily in the morning my first work is to check market value of my all coins that way I stay informed on daily basis or I check market on coinmarket website also.
Activity: 182
I will use the GTIHUB website, because I am a technician myself, so I will analyze their code more frequently.
Then I can get more information. Grin
Activity: 140
I subscribe to the Official Announcements telegram channel. This is the main source of all major project information
Pages:
Jump to: