Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 11. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

Usually I use sites such as ICOdrops or ICObench or channels in a telegram. There are a lot of new projects coming to the market, so I try to spend a little time to evaluate, about 10-15 minutes. It seems to me that this is enough to evaluate the project, if I do not like something, I will not even go into his analysis
Activity: 93
First of all, I will go to its official website to check relevant information. Secondly, go to their community to discuss other information about altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I just note keywords or links related to the token projects that I invested to a notepad and I always see to it that I checked the updates of each project everytime I am online.

Yes it needs a close monitoring if you keeping more coins the important is you have to follow your own checklist on how you update its individual price. Doing what is good for your investment so that you can maximize your profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Indeed today there are a lot of projects, but it is worth paying attention only to those around which the hype. The rest usually either does not collect enough funds to implement the project, or it is scam.
Activity: 406

I stay updated in their telegram community chat, in there I can always have the newest updates about their coins and also with the people there, they are always talking about the news of the coin. And also we can ask questions regarding the coins to their admins out there, thats why telegram is the way that Im getting information about the coin that Im rooting
Activity: 158
There are lot of altcoins in the crypto market. In staying informed about altcoins, check the latest news update in the search engine of bitcoin forum and in telegram to keep  updated.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
There are hundreds, if not thousands of websites that can keep you on track about the latest developments on cryptocurrency. My favourite are are CoinTelegraph, CryptoCoinsNews, Coindesk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I get updates of the projects through various sources depending where the developers are active in. Normally, it will be through the ANN thread in this forum, telegram chat, twitter page and discord.
Activity: 448
I just choose limited project that are hot, so that i can check them daily without any confusion. Choosing limited project help you to never forget anything. Also i use Blockfolio, to track my project coins. the combination of both help me to inform every single detail of my project. There are also many other ways but this is the best way if you want to choose limited project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I receive information on the forum. I look at the trackers as well.That's enough for me.
Activity: 156
Just be sure you read about the coins. These are very nice and it is very good reading about these great coins including lamden, power house and cardano. You can go read up on websites.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Do you have twitter and reddit? If not create an account here and follow your favourite altcoins and you will receive every important news about your coin.
Also telegram is a good source of quick information, especially telegram channel - to prevent spam from another members.
Activity: 66
subscribe their newslatter, follow twitter and join telegram groups .. im asking question to that project's admin if i need .. so its not so hard to get info from desired projects ..
Activity: 126
I use ico rating websites like cobench to check and learn about newly introduced altcoin and I frequently check binance/hitbtc exchanger to keep in touch with altcoin price charts. And also I'm in touch with their official twitter handles and medium to get daily updates.
Activity: 168
Well to be informed, you need to keep reading about the coins. These should be mainly paragon, cardano and ripple. Read the updates and the white paper of them too on the updated website.
Activity: 84

I usually just sign up to news and updates, and especially just crawling around here in this forum for any good information and reading materials. That's how I get updated.
Activity: 266
I have some mobile apliction for some exchanger where I sell my tokens, I also use time reminder for new project on bountylord or bountyhive and I always update on this forum so I do not miss information about altcoin development
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I have a reference only from some website which will certainly be of great help to increase knowledge and information. up to now it was quite useful for me. In addition, there are also some communities on the telegram and can also provide references and provides discussion for altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
For me, I don't really invest money in altcoins. I just join signature campaigns that includes them. In terms of getting informed, I only use the news about cryptocurrency more specifically in the app called Bitcoin Widget Ticker. That's how I get informed. Of course, not all are included.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
 I review daily review sites, bitcointalk, bountry portals, and some social media pages. I talked chat with crypto fans to get their opinions and learned how to get more coins from different types of market conditions. There are many channels where I get more recent news from like bountry plateforms, and mostly like telegram channels. I have the latest daily news that I open every day and get the latest news.
Pages:
Jump to: