Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 9. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
You have a laptop that when turned on, will ask for a login password before the user can see your wallet run. The sign does not have much bitcoin so you do not think they will lead a comfortable life if they get your bitcoin ..
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
March 31, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
the best way to simply store your bitcoin is in cold wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
In a paper wallet In a lead box inside a safe that's inside a bigger safe behind a wall in a locked room that requires iris scan after voice recognition which is before the palm scan. All that behind a door in my spaceship on my yacht at my private island.
Activity: 310
March 31, 2018, 05:18:25 PM
I store my bitcoins by putting it in electronic wallets. Though this I can secure that all bitcoins or money that I have are safe and free from all kinds of risk. We should try this in order to protect ourselves in hacking and scamming as well.
Activity: 88
March 31, 2018, 04:26:57 PM
 I store my bitcoins in different wallets, and some on my off line wallet and pc. that way it is more safe and secured.
Activity: 490
March 31, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
I keep my cryptocurrency in a cold wallet, as far as I know, this is the safest method of storage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
How to save Bitcoin ..
1. We have to be interested in how Bitcoin first earns.
2. It will be good for a bicoin or mobile account.
3.Bitcoin wallet has to use strong passwords.
4. If you do not forget your password, it should be kept in mind that it is good to write in the book or diary if needed.
5. Stay away from hacking so that your account can not be hacked, so it is better to change password after a few days. It is possible to preserve Bitcoin if you follow these rules.
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 31, 2018, 12:37:10 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I usually store my bitcoin to an online application which is Coins.ph. This kind of application is very helpful. It can convert bitcoin into fiat, it can pay my bills easily, it can also convert bitcoin or fiat money into Ethereum which is very helpful to me and also the security is very okay and fine.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
I stored my bitcoin in 2 ways in hardware wallet and online wallet. If i have a large amount of bitcoin i stored it on hardware wallet and if i have small quantity of bitcoin i stored it on online wallet And here on online wallet i am getting my daily expenses And my favorite online wallet is coins.ph which you can buy bitcoin and ethereum and it's a good for online wallet and it is very secure.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Cold wallet, backups on multiple USB
Activity: 77
March 31, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
We should work with safety and careful! Hold your coins in many pockets, it is considered the best solution.
Blockchain, multibit ..
A good amount of money is deposited inside the cold wallet.
So always use strong password and it should be changed after some time.
Activity: 253
March 31, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
yes i store it there jas a app in my country that yoy can store your bitcoin easily amd secured nd you can easily exhchmge it in philippine peso
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
its Safe if you spread your bitcoin in 1 or more wallets account . like blockchain, coinbase, coinsph or if you have nano ledger and trezor . this method i think is the safest way to store bitcoins .
Activity: 127
March 31, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
 have two wallets, one is my bitcoin core wallet and the other one is the online exchange wallet, I usually put everything on my core wallet and just send it to my exchange wallet when needed, just to make sure that it is safe... I always make a back up of my wallet.dat when an incoming payment was received... and I make sure that my personal computer that I use as a wallet, is always away from internet, I just plugged it in when I need to update.. that's how i keep my coins
Activity: 134
March 31, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
Storing bitcoin is not that simple. I usuaaly store bitcoin in a hardware wallet. If i have lerge amount of bitcoin, i usually store it in hardware wallet. I just store small quantity of bitcoin in online wallet. Usually i store an amount of bitcoin if i have to purchase something online or if i have to pay bills online. But keeping my bitcoin i would preffer hardware wallet because it is safer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
March 31, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
I store my Bitcoin in two ways. Both of online and hardware wallet. I am a Trader. That's why I store Bitcoin in tow ways. But I store Bitcoin in online for the very short term and I store Bitcoin for the very long-term in hardware wallet. Hardware wallet is very secure than the online wallet. You can hold Bitcoin in hardware wallet for a long time and that will stay high secure.
Activity: 265
March 31, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
basically no secure storage in the world, even in the bank. if you store them in an online wallet then use the one password via sms in order to tighten the security of your bitcoin, because I also store my bitcoin wallet online too
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
It is always wise to store your bitcoin in more than two places including hardware and online wallet. If you are holding a good amount of bitcoin, prefer to keep majority of your holding in your hardware wallet and never disclose the account number to anyone. Keep small amounts in online wallets for quick transfer and trading purpose. Just that.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
Here are some of the safest way to store your bitcoin, first you can generate a paper wallet online using any number of dedicated websites, or generate the wallet offline for even greater security. Paper wallets are stored easily because they don't take up a great deal of space, and they also offer true anonymity: they are simply a bitcoin seed written in some way on a piece of paper.
Activity: 188
March 30, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
Paper wallet and online blockchain wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: