Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 10. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
Usually i'm using different wallets with differet passwords to save my coins. Better to lose part of your wealth insteed of everything and i am always following thsi rule.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
I certainly try not to keep a lot on exchanges because you know anything can happen there... I try to keep them local, and some on paper wallet for long term. For the coins I want to trade with often, I put them on local wallets with a fresh machine to avoid virus etc. Better be safe than sorry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
I hold my little bits of bitcoins all over the place because holding them in one place doesn't make me feel secure, now I also want to get a bitcoin debit card so one day when I have enough bitcoin I can use it for my day to day living and expenses.
Activity: 540
March 30, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I storing all of my bitcoins in both online and hardware bitcoin wallet. I storing my bitcoin in hardware wallet because I currently making long term investment with bitocins. The reason why some of my bitcoins is in online wallet is because for me to access easily my bitcoin for me to make investment with trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
I store my bitcoins in a online wallet with a 3 way authentication, its pretty nice and secure. There are a lot other methods to store your bitcoins, with a cold storage as a example.
Activity: 845
March 30, 2018, 02:02:40 PM
no, i save bitcoin in online wallet.
but what I worry about if the online wallet is scam.
indeed I have no plans to store my bitcoin in my personal wallet.
Yes, we will always be worried about online wallet because we do not have private key, if we have bitcoin in bulk then store in offline wallet is better and safer, most importantly we should always back up all important data that is private key.
Activity: 154
March 30, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
no, i save bitcoin in online wallet.
but what I worry about if the online wallet is scam.
indeed I have no plans to store my bitcoin in my personal wallet.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
I saved bitcoin on xapo's web wallet, Xapo found it is the best wallet because it integrates between wallet and wallet wallet, we have to install Xapo app to become second factor authentication so all transactions are true from the owner and can not be stolen others.
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
 I use paper wallets to store my bitcoins... i have around 3 wallets now, I use multiple just to make sure the others are safe when one wallet is hacked.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
I keep my coins in myetherwallet (MEW). This is the wallet I get to know after getting information about bitcoin. It is very reliable given that it has many types of security access to your wallet and it is plain ly easy to understand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
For me, I store my bitcoin in my other wallet. Yes, most the people store their bitcoin in only one site on the internet, but I keep my bitcoin into many different wallet even the security of that site is superb, I still want to use many separate portfolio depending on what occasion that I will use it.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
I store it in Ledger wallet. Hardware wallets are probably the most robust form of security you can have for your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. The way the hardware wallets achieve maximum security is by storing your private key and signing your Bitcoin transactions offline
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
March 30, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
I used to store bitcoins in Exodus, Jaxx, Xapo. But if you are holding in high value then it is better to store in hardware wallets like Ledger Nano, Trezor.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

Bitcoin can only be stores in a wallet online, not on your computer. My bitcoin is stored in my wallet. A wallet which is locally developed and created in my country. This wallet has the ability to convert your cash into bitcoin immediately without paying transaction tees and bitcoin to cash without any hassle.
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
I use good and reputable online wallets like Coinbase, Blockchain.info. Also I also use the kind of hard offline storage purses like Ledger Nano S and Trezor. I also leave my bitcoin part on the commercial page because I also carry quite a lot of business on it and I need to have bitcoin to trade. You should divide your assets in many safe places to reduce the risk of hacker intrusion.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 30, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
I store my bitcoin by putting it to my wallet specifically coins.ph. This wallet is really trusted and safe, so I'm using it from the beginning. Also, it is popular to my country, there's no doubt that my bitcoin will be safe here.
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
Bitcoins is just as regular coins that can be stored in your wallet, and that as we all know that bitcoin is a digital coin Bitcoins are also stored in a dedicated digital wallet. Each wallet has its own public digital address, to which coins can be sent. The address is a string of numbers and English letters about 30 characters long. There is no cost to create a new wallet, or a limit on the amount of wallets you can have. and there are several types of wallets, which differ mainly in their security levels
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
I store my bitcoin in an online wallet, it is very safe and easiest way to use and withdraw my bitcoin quickly. when comparing online and offline wallets, the online wallet is better than the offline wallet.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
March 28, 2018, 06:48:21 AM
for me I can only store my bitcoin in a wallet like coins. pH because this is the only wallet here in the Philippines that has a partnership in another transaction shops. It was an obvious that bitcoin cannot be stored in a normal wallet like fiat because it is a digital currency that needs an internet connection.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 28, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
The best way to store them is by far cold storage. Get an hardware wallet like the Ledger or the Trezor, and you will be much safer than with any other solution  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: