Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 02:46:14 PM
Use small quantities for daily needs

In real life you do not carry all your money in your pocket every day. Similar to real funds, you should split up your Bitcoins and save a small amount needed to cover your daily expenses in your mobile or online wallet. Channeling funds between multiple deposits makes it impossible to steal all your funds at any one time.

Backup your wallet

Backup wallet is very important. Keeping backups of the Bitcoin wallet in a safe place helps to restore it in the event of a computer failure or some human error. It can also help you to restore your wallet if your phone is stolen. Of course in that case it is properly encrypted. If you decide to back up your wallet, you should consider some suggestions.   
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
I certainly try not to keep a lot on exchanges because you know anything can happen there... I try to keep them local, and some on paper wallet for long term. For the coins I want to trade with often, I put them on local wallets with a fresh machine to avoid virus etc. Better be safe than sorry.
Activity: 122
April 12, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
You mean just hold bitcoin? like for years? if yes, then nope... i dont.
I do use a wallet to store my bitcoins but they are constantly moving. investment, payments and other stuffs.

I think its an easy way to get Bitcoin on a mining website (only a reputable one).
Then I keep most of it in paper wallets and some online wallets (where only 2 of them have been posted publicly and others are kept as confidential due to security purposes).
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
April 12, 2018, 12:33:13 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I don't store my bitcoins on my computer because it may crash anytime. thus, I use online wallet called blockchain.info, and the other one is called Xapo. these two are my favorite online bitcoin wallets. Cold storage is great too when you have a chance invest in one for maximum security.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
you can use paper wallet creted by vanitygen offline method, you can custom your wallet. for me paper wallet is the best wallet, it's secured wallet, No online conection and no stored at online service
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
I use to work with hardware wallet Trezor. One of the best options for the safe storage of cryptocurrency in my opinion. At the same time online wallet Coinbase is also a good option. Choose those two ways to store wallets.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 12, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
I keep my Bitcoin in paper wallet
In my devices both offline and online wallet.
I try some much to keep my devices on password and away from the reach of people as much as possible.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I store my bitcoin in online wallet because its make me comfortable and I'm sure online wallet is secured. For me online wallet is better than ordinary because when your wallet is lost there's no turning back but when your cp or gadgets gone there's still a way to get your money back.
Activity: 31
April 12, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
safety precautions! Hold your coin in some wallet, it is the best solution.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
April 12, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
Actually, there are lots of ways to store your bitcoin and its up to you on how you will store your bitcoin. Many people prefer to use online because it is very easy to use and its very accessable. Lastly, you can also use offline wallet but I think it is better to use online wallet than offline wallet.
Activity: 448
April 12, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
I myself often use the offline wallet to store the bitcoin I get but sometimes the problem will appear either small or large so that a vigilant attitude is in need of someone to anticipate the occurrence of major losses.
Activity: 70
April 12, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
I store my Bitcoins at a online wallet. And I think that is pretty good. It is very good to use and also very easy so that is very good.
It is very important to make Bitcoin more popular that is namely also very nice for the online wallets. That will be more used later.
Activity: 316
April 12, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
I am online and using an out-of-pocket wallet. when I see that the amount of crypto money is great, when I see that it may be necessary to spend, I try to keep it in the offline wallet, and I also choose online wallets like blockchain.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 04:53:38 AM
I keep my Bitcoins in several places. Diversified risks.
The first place is the purse Blockchein info
The second place is the Cryptonomyx Foundation
The third place is the Alpha Cash platform
The last two places are trust management. There, my bitcoins also accrue interest on me!
Activity: 96
April 12, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
You must take safety precautions. It's best to put your coins in multiple wallets. Always use good passwords and change your password regularly.
April 10, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
I store my coins on multibit wallet and some of them on btc-e account so whenever I am out of home and need them I can access online.
April 10, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
I am using online wallet or usually known as shared wallet and so far my account doesnt hack.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
April 10, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
You'll be needing a btc wallet for that, same as with the other currencies like ethereum you will be also needing an ETH wallet for that, but here is my advice for all the newbies here, if you are gonna create a wallet, be sure to be selective and mindful about the security, and if it is legit, but again this is how you store bitcoins.
April 10, 2018, 08:12:40 AM
My Bitcoins is stored in different bitcoin wallet such as Xapo for fauceting, Coinbase or Blockchain so that there will be no limit storing on it , and lastly is Coinsdotph so that I can withdraw it here at Philippines
Activity: 87
April 10, 2018, 08:07:41 AM
I store it in blockchain and I think it is safe and trusty
Pages:
Jump to: