Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 07:56:43 AM
I store mostly on paper wallets and multiple online wallets (In which only 2 of them have been posted publicly and others are kept as a secret due to security purposes). Also a little bit of earned BTCitcoin on mining websites (reputable one's only).

Though I am now in a full member rank, I consider myself new but not so new to bitcoin. And because of that, the only wallet that I used to store and hold my bitcoin is MyEtherWallet. And I am planning to store and hold in a hardwallet, they say it is more safer to use.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 07:47:18 AM
cold wallet with the private keys hidden in 2 different places
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
Using a hardware wallet. It is the safest way to store your bitcoins and keep it from hacks. i just transfer some coins to my online blockchain wallet if I need them to do something or maybe buy into an ICO.
copper member
Activity: 32
April 10, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
Use a a hardware wallet is the most secure
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
of course all the investors have their own virtual wallet because it is very needed and certainly the investors take care of it and it uses private key
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
always use blockchain website, sometimes store temporary in coinomi , never having problem with that 2 wallets , but maybe think some safe place / wallet when my bitcoin more than now , for 1-10 BTC , blockchain never unsatisfy and always recommend , but in one condition , never loss the identifier Smiley
Activity: 110
April 10, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
I save my coins in my digital wallet. I think this is very simple but very helpful. its use is not difficult and simple.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 10, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
I always keep the coins I have on the wallet. In the meantime I am saving in MEW and Metamask. I'm planning on saving coins on hardwallet, it's said it will be safer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 03:53:41 AM
I think hardware wallets are more secured than they used to be before so this might be a good option. I am storing my bitcoins in blockchain
Activity: 409
April 08, 2018, 06:59:52 PM
I tore my bitcoin online because i want to trace the price whether it increase or decrease,at the same time i can use it any time i want. for me it is more safety than offline because using online has save your bitcoin and open it anytime and any devices. Offline is when your computer has a virus there is a chance that you can forget your password and never retrieve again.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 08, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
I store my Bitcoins at a online wallet. And I think that is pretty good. It is very good to use and also very easy so that is very good.
It is very important to make Bitcoin more popular that is namely also very nice for the online wallets. That will be more used lat
I'm doing the same too. I store all my bitcoin through my online wallet. I used coins.ph as my online wallet; it is a trusted wallet in my country and it is safe to be used.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto-currency, that's very expensive that everyone needs, I keep my bitcoin on blockchain.info wallet and is well secured with a strong private key. Which one can be able to have access accept my permission. With blockchain technology bitcoin is more secured than any other alt-coin.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
I keep most of my bitcoin in an exchange where I do trading and the ones I have to hold for the long term I keep them in Ledger Nano it’s the safest way to keep bitcoin with the risk of getting hacked.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
There are many ways to save or keep your bitcoin, like in our country, we use some apps to store, it has a password where you are only know about it. And if you forgot, you can retrieve by your personal email.
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
I store my Bitcoins at a online wallet. And I think that is pretty good. It is very good to use and also very easy so that is very good.
It is very important to make Bitcoin more popular that is namely also very nice for the online wallets. That will be more used lat
Activity: 90
April 08, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
yes i'm save my bitcoin wallet
Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
i store my bitcoin in online wallet, why i choose online wallet?
1. because i just save little bitcoin in that wallet ( dont save big amount of bitcoin into that address, its to risky)
2. online wallet is flexible i can use it from my PC, my smartphone, my friends pc and other gadget that i have
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I store mine in 3 wallets online
I am using this https://www.myetherwallet.com/ which will encrypt and give you your private keys
and also another Local wallet for my country which automatically converts it to our national currency
I also prefer wallet for desktops paper and also hardware wallet
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
April 06, 2018, 11:03:13 PM
Normally there are various bitcoin wallet like blockchain, electro wallet etc. Personally i am using blockchain wallet which is very fast and more secure according to my experiance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
Even though I feel that security is more important than convenience, I still find myself sticking to convenience more. Tongue I use an online wallet provider, easy and fast to use
Online wallet or exchanger actually less so relevant if we save big assets. because it is prone to theft. many cases of theft exchangers and not a few also are not responsible
Pages:
Jump to: