Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 6. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:59:14 PM
I prefer using online Bitcoin wallets for my easily accessible coins that I need for daily life and a paper wallet for everything else that is not needed urgently and that goes into long-term storage. I haven't decided on buying a hardware wallet yet as I am quite happy with my options at the moment
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 09:44:06 PM
Even though I feel that security is more important than convenience, I still find myself sticking to convenience more. Tongue I use an online wallet provider, easy and fast to use
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:26:19 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I strore my bitcoin through a coin wallet called Coins.Ph, This wallet is so reliable and easily connects me to many transactions that i can do like paying bills or buying a load, i thinks coins.ph is one of the reasons why bitcoin is popular in the Philippines. That is just my opinion though.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
April 06, 2018, 09:19:14 PM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I prefer to store my Bitcoins to various wallets. I prefer it this way to make them more secure. Nowadays, hacking and other forms of online theft are very widespread. There are so many complaints about it, so many news about hacking. Even huge projects and companies are victims of these operations. I store some of my Bitcoins in exchange wallets, some in local wallets, and some in my PC.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
April 06, 2018, 09:05:51 PM
i do store 80 of mine of Mycelium wallet and the rest are in exchanges just incase of any quick trading. am just thinking of importing some good hardware wallet to keep them safe
Activity: 254
April 06, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

I store it online and market exchange because I think it's safer rather than storing offline on the computer
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
I store my bitcoin in Blockchain and in Luno. Those are the two wallets I use in storing my bitcoin. I think  other are very safe in storing them.
My friend also use blockchain in keeping his Bitcoin. It is different from what I am using. I use cons.ph in storing my bitcoin, it is the first wallet I use and I continue to use it since it is popular to our country.
Activity: 252
April 06, 2018, 08:25:41 PM
I store my bitcoin in Blockchain and in Luno. Those are the two wallets I use in storing my bitcoin. I think  other are very safe in storing them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
I use the type of cold wallet to store my cryptocurrency. I was recommended here in this forum, and I think I made the right choice. And while I never had to doubt his security.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
well bitcoin can be stored both online and off line wallet.you better store the coin in different wallet.you can also store it on a exchange to trade the bitcoin if the price increase.make sure you protect your account with the necessary action life 2 factor authentication.
Activity: 392
April 06, 2018, 06:43:28 PM
Beware of hackers. I store my bitcoin in a wallet, this is the safest way of course, I also use multiple wallets to be more secured and not be a target of hackers.
If you really want to be more secured,  use a paper wallet or a cold storage so you cannot get hacked by someone. Don't loose your coins to hackers.
Activity: 171
April 06, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
well i think I store my bitcoin in a online wallets, it maybe not looking save, but I already worked a lot with it and its pretty save.
Its just that you need more security ways for your wallet and have a trusted websites
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
I currently store my bitcoin in blockchain, and I feel safe and comfortable to this day, because I only have a bit of bitcoin and that too often I use for exchange.
Activity: 103
April 06, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
I store my Bitcoin on both on the web and disconnected wallet. For the most part on disconnected wallet however.

I don't generally trust online wallet yet regardless I utilize them to store my Bitcoin
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
I store my bitcoin through online wallet and i feel more secure on storing under their services. Also got a paper wallet but for low amounts I do not recommend it and I have been doing this since the very first time I started with Bitcoin.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

I store my bitcoin through online wallet. I used the coins.ph to store my bitcoin. This wallet is very useful for me because there's a lot of activities that you can do . You can store your bitcoin there and you can cash out your bitcoin anytime you want. You can also pay bills , buy load here using the bitcoin. There's a lot things that can do here. This wallet is also trusted and you're bitcoin is safe here.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
I store them in my online web wallets and some of the amounts are in the exchanges. But most secure way is using a hardware wallet.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
Mostly i store bitcoins on online wallets because i feel more secure on storing under their services because im a kind of person that can easily forgot or misplace things so it will be risky for me to store using private keys or in my computer because i may misplace and cant find them anymore
Activity: 116
April 06, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
For me the only safe place for the bitcoins is your own computer, maybe on an encrypted disk drive, and keep it offline as much as possible. Online wallet is not safe, there are so many examples that online wallet get hacked.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
I store my bitcoins in multiple wallets due the security measures you have to take these days, Also got a paper wallet but for low amounts I do not recommend it.For low amounts you do not need such a secured wallet because you will never a target for hackers because they can not get a lot out of you.There are all kind of websites where you can create a online wallet, but be sure to take a trusted website so you will not be target of any hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: