Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 53. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 09, 2017, 04:04:24 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I store my bitcoins in a local wallet, and there I can convert my bitcoins into my local currency, so I can use it in buying, etc. It is coins.ph, and you need to verify your account in able to cash out your stored bitcoins. 100% trusted, and I like it how we can easily transfer our money via online.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 03:50:02 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I always store Bitcoin in my wallet. But as a regular trader, I also store Bitcoin in some exchange platform for any time using. I think for holding computer wallet is better than an online wallet.

until now I still store bitcoin in online wallet, and so far I have never experienced any problem with the storage of my wallet online.namun I had prepared a wallet on my computer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
September 09, 2017, 03:47:13 AM

I use lightweight wallet like Mycelium but if you want to store a huge amount of Bitcoin then store it in a hardware wallet for better security. The thing is: you should use a wallet which you have full and absolute control over your private keys. You should store this keys outside your gadgets like writing it down on a piece of paper and place it where you think is secure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 03:37:24 AM
If you can buy a USB type hardware wallet you can put your bitcoins in good condition. Because it can put you on USB. And I think it's worth € 89 Trezor Just look at it https://shop.trezor.io/

And there's one more Ledger Wallet
It has two classes of the Ledger Nano S and it costs € 58 Less than Trezor € 89 -
And if you really want to be more secure Buy your Ledger Blue which costs € 229 one. Look Here https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 01, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

I always store Bitcoin in my wallet. But as a regular trader, I also store Bitcoin in some exchange platform for any time using. I think for holding computer wallet is better than an online wallet.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 01:32:11 PM
Which hot or mobile wallet do you recommend for minimal daily transactions while out and about?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 01, 2017, 01:23:11 PM
Trezor or Hardware Wallets, where you can have your private keys.

I store my earnings when I trade on exchanges like Paxful.
trezor is good, i think it is ok if we must spend some money to keep the rest still save on trezor, and the price is not expensive too

Yeah, if you keep more than 0.5 btc, you should definitely get one hardware wallet. No matter if trezor, keepkey or ledger nano s. I perasonally don't store that much since I've cashed out some, but I like to use bitcoin core on my desktop.
at least the money we spend is not greater than the bitcoin we save. it will be the same, but still can be used in the future anyway if we have a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 406
September 01, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

trezor is good, i think it is ok if we must spend some money to keep the rest still save on trezor, and the price is not expensive too

Yeah, if you keep more than 0.5 btc, you should definitely get one hardware wallet. No matter if trezor, keepkey or ledger nano s. I perasonally don't store that much since I've cashed out some, but I like to use bitcoin core on my desktop.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
of course, we store bitcoins and save them to earn and receive a bigger amount of money, but this also gives us advantages because for other people, they put or store real money to bitcoins, then withdraw it with a bigger amount of value or money. somehow it is one of the best thing to make money, but the risk of not knowing and being clue less whether the bitcoin value will increase or decrease, it is also a bad idea. Cheesy
Activity: 163
September 01, 2017, 12:18:48 PM
I just keep my coins in the purse for the block until they grow to the right mark, and then sell them to get a good profit. Also I hold one coin until it grows to such a mark that I can fly to the moon.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 01, 2017, 12:04:18 PM
You can stored your bitcoin many ways.Now you find many online wallet like as coinbase and blockchain.Now I  am use coin base for stored my bitcoin .You can also use bitcoin destop wallet with private key.i Think It is best way securied your bitcoin. I am use coin base because I think its gives me best service because coinbase provide android apps so its easy maintance and I am also use two fa security system .
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 01, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 10:36:39 AM
I save bitcoin in online storage that is in paper wallet ,, because first know bitcoin, my friend advise to choose online paper wallet as storage place result from bitcoin.
Activity: 39
September 01, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Activity: 6
September 01, 2017, 09:06:18 AM
I'm new but I opted for Electrum, seemed like a reasonable option.
Activity: 532
September 01, 2017, 08:15:59 AM
I store my bitcoin in my wallet especially the coins.ph wallet because as a filipino it is the best wallet for us where we can convert our bitcoin into fiat.

Personally, I don't store huge amount in my online wallet as I'm not holding a private key. I just store here some for my daily transactions. And I use electrum for storing huge amount of coins, I treat this like my savings account. So far I didn't encounter issues using my wallets.

Yeah, it would be wise to do that. Wallets which you hold the private keys are more reliable to use than just an online wallet. There was a time when online wallets had issue about its security and I learned that electrum is much safer to use for storing bitcoin. I only used online wallets for transactions because of rebates and also for converting into local currency.

I think there are a few online wallet that we can indeed hold its own and they only provide an alternative which is fairly easy and simple so that we can more easily to do something. At the core of all we have to do is to maintain the security of confidential data of our wallet, if indeed it does we can do then it becomes a big problem. In addition a bitcoin can we get and use for all thing, however it is everything has to be exchanged into money locally. This is not effective, but one day there will be innovation at its best. Continue to work hard and do not give up
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
September 01, 2017, 07:42:22 AM
For me I use an online wallet because I don't have much bitcoin yet I'm still earning, maybe when I earn a lot of bitcoin it will be the time when I distribute it to different wallet to keep it safe because using only one wallet is a little risky especially if you have a lot to lose.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
September 01, 2017, 07:26:17 AM
In our country we have an app that can we stored our bitcoin but I think this is only a cold wallet because I don't have an private key. I think it is safe I did many times to withdraw/cashout using that app. it is called "coins.ph" sometimes I'm using exchange to store my bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 284
September 01, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

Actually, I'm not in that stage yet. all I know to store my bitcoin was in exchange site for now while I'm a beginner. Maybe later I would use the wallet where I can store my bitcoin, I think coinomi and electrum wallet are good to use in.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2017, 06:36:50 AM
maybe storing offline wallets on a computer is the safest way for your bitcoin. but I do not like that. for me is a hassle because if I need money outdoors while I forget to bring money, I can not buy melt bitcoin directly. I prefer online wallets because it is easier to carry anywhere. if I need money it just needs a smartphone and a bitcoin wallet .. so I'm easier to liquefy bitcoin into fiat money anywhere. bhkan I can pay for food at a restaurant with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: